Birth of a new royal member: Part 1

My curse became a dream come true
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  A few years passed after the heir of Lotus Kingdom took their thrones. The couple were worried as they were afraid that there will be only one continuing the bloodline. Finally,the queen is pregnant but unfortunately,she was seriously sick at that time and upon refusing to eat or drink,the baby in her body was starting to be weak and frail. The king became so desperate to find a cure for her and had sent his men to search for information on what could make her highness better.

  Finally, there is one cure that could heal the queen's sickness. However, what the soldier said next made the king shudder through fear.

The cure could only be found in the evil sorceress,Jessica's,tower, where a magical flower is found and it is the only one left in the world, she kept it as her main source of keeping her healthy and powerful. The king had fought with Jessica before since she had been preying on men to feast on their soul so she could look young and live for her entire life. Although she was pretty and powerful, her heart was as dark as the deepest depths of the ocean. Thus, no one could ever love her.

  Risky as what the king had thought about the quest, one look at his expectant wife made him confirm his decision. 

  After days and nights of climbing through mountains, the king himself finally saw the horrific view of a tower. Upon seeing the witch make her leave, he crept up the tower stairs slowly and went to the witche's chamber. While search

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter