Bonus Chapter: At Work

The Number
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

OK . . . call me y. This scene actually come across my mind first, before i complete the previous chapter. i can't help from writing it. but end up, i don't have time to fit it into much better and long chapter . . . So, i taking it as bonus chapter, since we don't get so much passionate touch from the begin. And yes, it's a hot scene again. Sorry . . . hehe . . . 

p/s: you can choose either want to read it or not   ;p

 

#  #  #

 

 

 

“What are you doing here? You didn’t text me telling you’re coming.”

“I’m coming here for lunch.”

“I’m not going out for lunch. So Ra attending a whole day course. Krystal visiting her patient at home and will be back after lunch. So I need to stay.”

Min Ho nods as he heard Shin Hye explanation. Mischievous smile on his face. “I know. And Soo Jin also already going out for her break.” He adds, as he meet the receptionist girl at the entrance earlier.

She eyeing him as he walking, stop right in front of her and bend his head down to her face. “I come because I miss you.” He paused. “I’m quite stressed this morning. And I think I need my massage.” His hand grabs her arm, pulls her into standing position, cupping her face, before he leans and kiss her lip. Gentle with soft touch of his hand on her face.

“Oppa . . . not now.” She says in between the kiss while her hand gently pushing his chest.

“Why not. It’s just us in here now. I already lock the door.” He utter as his hand starts to her uniform as he drags them to the massage bed at the other side of the room. “I miss you baby.”

“I miss you too.” She murmur, and willingly sitting herself on the bed with her arm circling on his nape. She look up and smile as to agree to his demand, before trails her finger to his shirt.

 “I miss you more honey.” He kiss her head as he pull off his shirt.

“Let settle with this first.” She slide off her uniform to reveal her lacy bra and , before she hang the uniform and his shirt on the coat stand, near her desk.

He follow her while undone his belt and completely remove his pant, and hand in to her.

“And now we’re done.” He says, pulling her into him, and once again drag them to the massage bed while his hand unclasp her bra and tossed it.

She giggles upon his action as he seated her on the bed. “Are you that hungry? I’m sorry for skipping the ‘breakfast’. I told you I have patient to attend this morning.” She circles her hand on his nape, before give a peck on his lip.

“That’s why I come to claim my dinner, breakfast and lunch.” He brush his lip on her. His hand caressing her bosom.

“Dinner?” She confusingly ask.

“You sleep already when I’m coming home last night.” He reminds while kissing all over her face and back to her lip.

“Uhuhh . . .” She’s response with a deep kiss, giving herself to him while he keep going playing his hand on her and .

She moans softly when his finger pinch her , which lead her finger rummage his hair mindlessly.

Break off the kiss, Min Ho trails down and launch his kisses on her bosom before save one of her perky inside his mouth, it hard, let it go and repeat it again and again. His other hand pleasuring her other , before he treat it the same way.

“Oppa.” Shin Hye utter with eye shut, mindlessly caressing his hair.

He keep going instead of answering, and her harder

“Hmmm.” She moans as she lay herself on the bed as she can’t bear the sensations from his tongue.

Following her movement, he rest his upper body on her while keep going before he continue down her belly, down to her naval and plays his tongue there.

Giggles from Shin Hye makes Min Ho glance up, knowing it’s one of her weakness point. “Oppa, stop it.” She try to stop him, as her finger mindlessly ruffles his hair.

Ignoring her, he grab both her wrist as he continue before she manages to pull herself into sitting.

“Enough there.” She manages to stop him, escape her wrist, before pulls her down, and remove it as he watching her. “I need your tongue here.” She rub her hand on her ‘peach’ before spreading her legs for him.

Min Ho glued his eye on her puffy-peach, as he rub his thumb there. After a while, he look up to found her watching him with pursed lip. Both her hand glued on the bed, holding herself over the sensation.

“Is it enough baby?” He teasingly ask as he rub even faster.

Shin Hye pursed her lips tighter, shaking her head as an answer.

Without waiting and understand her needs, he launch his mouth on her peach, kissing it all over, watery it with his wild .

“Hmmm.” She moans desperately as his tongue up and down, like he’s having an ice cream. “ me . . . oppa . . .” She begs for more, and lay herself on the bed.

He smiles widely as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter