I LoveYou

The Number
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi everyone!! First of all, i'm so sorry for the late update. there's so many things which lead to lack of time for me to continue the story. actually, i plan to make it quite long chapter, but due to many reason, this is the only i can write for all of you . . . i hope it's going to be ok . . . and just to say, it's a hot chapter. hehehe. once again, thanks again to everyone who enjoy reading this story. THANK YOU!!! 

#   #  #

 

 

 

3 months later

 

“Lee Min Ho, will you have this woman to your wedded wife, to live together after God’s ordinance in the holy estate of matrimony? Will you love her, comfort her, honour and keep her, in sickness and health, and, forsaking all others, keep you only unto her, so long as you both shall live?”

“I will.” Min Ho says with full of assure.

The priest turn to Shin Hye.

“Park Shin Hye, will you have this man to your wedded husband, to live together after God’s ordinance in the holy estate of matrimony? Will you love him, comfort him, honour and keep him, in sickness and health, and forsaking all others, keep you only unto him, so long as you both shall live?”

Inhales softly as her hand grip tightly into the flower in hand, she curls a smile as she look up. “I will.”

 

#  #

 

“It’s feel like a dream. Having you in my arm.” Min Ho says as he stares deep into Shin Hye eye.

“Why?”

He gently placing his palm on her cheek, caress it softly. “We met by coincidence.” He inhales a deep breath. “You’re someone fiancée when I learnt that I have feeling towards you. And you seems love him so much, which you’re willing to do anything for him.” He pause, maintains his gazes on her. “I don’t think I have the chances. Not at all.”

She keep her eye on him, waiting for him to continue.

“I felt sorry to hear your wedding was cancel. But at the same time I feel kind of joy inside me.” He smiles. “Because I know I still have the chances. And I’m very sure that you have the same feeling as mine.”

He caress his palm on her cheek, smiling lovingly at him.

“Everything happened for reasons.” He inch his face closer. “And that’s bring us here now. Together. I love you wifey.” He peck on her nose.

She burst out her giggles before put moving his hand from her cheek to her lip, kissing it. “I love you more husband.”

Inching closer, pressing their body together on the bed, he leans down, kissing her lip. “I love you more and more baby.” He says in between the kissing, and deepen it even more.

 

And, it’s the beginning of their long long night as husband and wife.

 

 

 

“Oppa . . .” Shin Hye mewl in whisper as her hand mindlessly roaming on Min Ho neck and up to his jaw. Her eye’s shuts as to endure the sensation. She was laying on top of Min Ho with her back on him, precisely her whole body on him. , on th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter