Chapter 2

Broken Rules

"Your skills are there already. All you have to do is to practise. Practise makes perfect. This piano that you have is a really good piano and you don't even touch it? Look at the amount of dust it has already collected. Don't waste your parents' money and efforts on you okay. Now continue with this piece of music."

Baekhyun rolled at his eyes as he flipped the book back to the first page as he started to play the piece out. He was furious at the new piano teacher.

It was an utter crap. That man just comes in with that smug look on his face and now he actually flared up at me?

Baekhyun was beyond pissed. He bit his lips angrily as he slammed his fingers hard onto the piano.

"Mmm... getting angry already? Hot-tempered I see..."

Upon hearing that, he could not take it anymore. He stood up and stomped out of the room without a word. He could hear the annoying voice calling for his name but he turned a deaf ear on him. He slammed the door behind him before throwing himself onto his bed with his headphones plugged into his ears, shutting out the world. He shut his eyes as he relaxed on his comfortable cozy bed.

He was just enjoying until he felt a tug on his arm. Annoyed, he swung off the hand and continued to lie there. Just then, he got pulled from the bed, making him fall onto the ground with a loud thud. He groaned in pain as he rubbed his hurt knee. He gave a death glare at the person who had done that to him, only to realise it was that man again.

"Byun Baekhyun, get up from the bed right now and continue with your lessons. If you don't, you will be punished greatly."

That stern look and determined tone of his was not going to frighten Baekhyun.

"Well, what makes you think I'm going to listen to you arrogant thing? I'm not your damn slave. I can get my mum to fire you alright and really, I am absolutely not scared of you. Fear is never in my dictionery."

It was true. In school, Baekhyun never got bullied. No one actually dared to bother him. Baekhyun is always cold with others. He rarely talks as well. No one tried to make friends with him since he was always with this death glare that he would shoot everywhere he went.

"Well Baekhyun, I don't think so. You, of course, will be scared of me. Perhaps not now. But one day. But you would not want that to come because if it does come, you will regret it."

Now the teacher was already towering him with a furious look since he was taller than Baekhyun. Honestly, Baekhyun felt a slight tremble in his inner self.

"Anyways, you are dismissed. I will see you again."

With a smile on his face, the teacher whirled around as he walked off and out of the house. With this sudden change of attitude, Baekhyun shivered slightly with fear.

He had to change his piano teacher. He had to.

He quickly paced towards his mobile phone before making a call to his mother.

Author's Note:
Yay 2nd chapter :D okay it's gonna be very long until next one cuz I'm busy these days :'(( SOBZ. Anyways, this is my first time doing this teacherxstudent thingy soooooo dont mind meh if it's gonna be weird oh my T_T Also if there's any spelling errors or smth, I'M SO SORRY CUZ I TRIED MY BEST TO EDIT ALREADY ;;;;; 
Any feedbacks just let me know~ You can chat with meh as well~~ I'm friendly HAHA :D 
Bye and stay tune ;-)