Chapter 5

Broken Rules

"Have he introduced himself to the class?"

"Yup Mr Park!"

"Good, I see."

Mr Park then looked away before addressing the class, which let Baekhyun heave a sigh of relief though he was still taken aback to see the piano teacher here as his homeroom teacher.

Thank god nothing happened... So he's called Mr Park... I see...

He was so deep in thoughts because when Mr Park had instructed him to have a seat, he did not even notice until Jong Dae had to nudge him at his sides.

"Byun Baekhyun, I said to sit down. Are you deaf or do you not understand whatever that I've said?"

Embarrassed, Baekhyun immediately took a seat. Just then, the breaktime bell ringed.

"Okay class. I'll see you later during Mathematics class."

He walked off after straightening his suit and tie. After he left, the students began to leave their seats. Some went to the canteen in their group of friends, some stayed in class to chit chat and a handful were alone, doing their own things.

"Baekhyun, I'll give you a tour around this school."

Before Baekhyun could say anything, the excited Jong Dae had already dragged him out of the classroom. Jong In and Sehun also followed them. As they were walking around the school, students from other classes began staring at Baekhyun which made him feel alittle uncomfortable. As if he could read Baekhyun's thoughts, Jong Dae smiled at them and kindly introduced Baekhyun to them, causing them to smile before returning to what they were doing. Then they continued with their tour. Occasionally they would stop at certain places and Jong Dae would explain to Baekhyun some things like what he could do there. Sometimes when Jong Dae was explaining while walking, Sehun or Jong In would drag Baekhyun away cheekily and once Jong Dae realised, he would kick them before dragging Baekhyun away, making Sehun and Jong In to giggle as they followed behind. Baekhyun envied their friendship as he unknowingly sighed.

"Hey Baekhyun, did you hear what I say? Oh wait, are you alright? You look sad..."

Baekhyun shaked him head with a faint smile. Just then, the bell rang and Jong Dae quickly dragged Baekhyun away with Jong In and Sehun speeding ahead of them. They quickly entered the class and settled down.

"Thank god."

"Jong In, why thank god?"

"You won't want to be late. Mr Park will slaughter you. He never shows mercy even if you were late due to a valid reason. If you are just one second later than him, you're screwed."

"Yeah. He gives the worst punishment."

"Speaking of the devil."

They quickly turned back as they faced Mr Park who was coming into the class with the usual stern look. Then, they greeted him with a bow.

"Since we have a new student, I'll introduce myself. I'm Mr Park Chanyeol. You will only call me Mr Park because if you ever call me by the real name, it's disrespectful unless you're close to me."

When he said that sentence, it was as if he was looking at Baekhyun while saying that. Baekhyun rolled his eyes at him which obviously made Mr Park furious.

"Byun Baekhyun, stand. Out of the class."

Baekhyun was not going to listen to him. He stayed glued at his seat as he gave a slight smirk at him.

"Byun Baekhyun. I repeat get out of the class."

By then, all the students were already eyeing at Baekhyun, knowing that he was going to be murdered so badly by Mr Park. Jong Dae even nudged Baekhyun, telling him not to defy his orders.

"See me after school. If you don't, you can say goodbye to all your friends."

Baekhyun smirked back again, knowing that he had won this battle and he had somewhat proved that he was not afraid of Mr Park at all. All the students in the class were staring at Baekhyun, amazed at what he had done earlier. Then, ignoring all the gazes he was receiving, he took out his Mathematics textbook and a notebook, attempting to understand whatever that was written on the board and whatever Mr Park was trying to explain. Then, Mr Park gave them some questions to try as he walked around the class to check if any of them needed help. Just then, he stopped beside Baekhyun.

"Byun Baekhyun, follow me out of the class now."

Mr Park gripped onto Baekhyun's arm tightly before pulling him out of the class, out of the class's sight, before stopping and facing him.

"I see you got guts. Are you trying to challenge me because I suggest you don't. Haven't your friends told you about me?"

"I'm not scared of you, Mr Park Chanyeol. You are just a piece of crap."

"Mind your language. I'm older than you."

Baekhyun shrugged his shoulders with a smug as he whirled around, wanting to get back to class, only to be held back by Mr Park.

"See me after school."

Baekhyun rolled his eyes before heading back to the class.

"Hey Baekhyun, you were very brave just now."

"Yeah! No one ever defies Mr Park."

Baekhyun laughed quietly and shrugged his shoulders alittle before continuing with the questions given.

"Jong In and Sehun, move Baekhyun's table and belongings to the front please. From now on, he'll sit beside the teacher's table."

Baekhyun just stood up and sat at his seat which was now at the front.

He's not going to scare me... Sitting in front has no harm...

As Mr Park went to the table to have a seat, he whispered to Baekhyun,"Now you can't leave me."

As he felt a smirk, or if he can actually feel a smirk, he felt goosebumps. He was frightened but no, he was not going to be weak in front of him. He was going to see Mr Park after school since he wanted to see what things Mr Park had installed for him.

Soon, it was the next lesson. Mr Park went off as another teacher came in. She came in and introduced her as 'Ms Song' before starting to teach some art. Occasionally she would ask if Baekhyun was able to catch up and he would always give a friendly nod towards her. It went the same for two other teachers, his English teacher, Ms Lee, and his Music teacher, Mr Yoo. Soon, it was the end of school. He quickly packed his bag as he glanced at his watch.

3pm

He was still early for his mother's meeting. Just then, he felt a tap on his shoulders, only to realise it was Sehun.

"Hey Baekhyun, Jong Dae and Jong In had left for some rehearsal but I thought I should tell you something before I leave as well."

"What?"

"I think you're screwed."

Now Baekhyun was already on his way towards Mr Park's office as he thought about what Sehun had told him just now. Sehun had described what exactly had happened to Sehun who was late for class and honestly it was not pleasant at all.

Soon, Baekhyun had reached the front of the door. He gulped as he broke into a cold sweat.

What if it was like what Sehun had described... Should I just leave?

Baekhyun was in a dilemma but before he could come to a conclusion, the door creaked open by a girl and a dishevelled Mr Park sitting by his table.

"I see you came, Byun Baekhyun. Please come in."

He could see Mr Park's smirk as he reluctantly took a step in with the door closed behind him, only him and Mr Park in the room. He gulped slightly.

This was not going to be a good one at all...

Author's Note:

Yay I'm done with another update :D I don't know how this story is going to be :/ tbh, if you actually comment now, I might even change the ending or whatever that is going to happen next haha :D Any feedbacks just comment thanks :DD