Chapter 4

Broken Rules

He blinked lazily as he opened his eyes to scan his unfamiliar surroundings. It was a huge majestic school standing tall in a middle of some greeneries.

"Woah..."

"Sir, we have reached your school. You may alight now. I will pick you up at 4pm sharp later and drive you to meet madam. She has something important to let you know so please don't be late."

"Thanks Brother Dae!"

He hopped out of the car with his bag slinged across his shoulders as he headed into the school. He was clueless where he was supposed to go. He glanced at the piece of paper given by his mother that had the class and the homeroom teacher's name written there.

Class 103
Mr Park

He was still clueless as he wandered around the whole school, searching high and low for his class, but to no avail. Baekhyun's shoulders drooped as he pouted, dragging his feet towards nowhere in particular.

Just then, he felt a gentle pat on his shoulders. He whirled around, only to meet a male giving a warm smile in the neat uniform and tie wearing a black spectacles.

"Hey, need help?"

Baekhyun beamed with delight immediately before excitedly nodding his head. The male laughed at his reaction before inching forward to check where Baekhyun was heading.

"Oh! Class 103? We are in the same class! Let me you there!"

Hearing that, Baekhyun grinned from ear to ear, excitedly asking for his name and catching up with the person who was already ahead of him.

"Oh yes! I'm Kim Jong Dae. How about you?"

"Byun Baekhyun."

Baekhyun shyly answered with a slight smile, looking at Jong Dae. Looking at Baekhyun's reaction, he burst out laughing.

"You're really cute. By the way, are you a new student?"

Baekhyun nodded his head with a grin, causing Jong Dae to giggle alittle again.

Soon, they reached the class after having a short friendly talk. They entered into the class who was in utter chaos, making a huge din. Students were all gathered in groups, chatting heartily with one another. When they caught sight of a unfamiliar person entering their class, their eyes was fixated on him. Baekhyun gulped slightly, alittle afraid of all the attention that he had attracted. He could see some of them were pointing fingers at him and discussing something with their friends. He gulped slightly again, sticking alittle closer to Jong Dae.

"Hey guys, I know Mr Park is not here yet so I'll just introduce this new student to you guys first."

The rest of students began applauding loudly and happily. Seeing that, Baekhyun smiled slightly. Then, he heard Jong Dae whispering into his ears to introduce himself.

"Er... I-I'm Byun Baekhyun. I really love music and now I'm studying on a music major. I play piano. And er... I heard that this school is famous for their music major so I transferred over here..."

By then, Baekhyun's face was as red as a tomato as he fiddled his fingers, staring down at his feet. The students all began cheering loudly, warmly welcoming him. With all the cheers that he was receiving, he was glad. He could see that many of students seemed nice, all geniuely cheering for him to join their class. He was grateful that his mother had transferred him from his previous dull and boring school to this lovely welcoming class.

Perhaps this was going to a good fresh start...

"Baekhyun shall sit beside me then since I don't have a deskmate."

Baekhyun turned to Jong Dae and smiled, glad with that arrangement. Then he followed Jong Dae to their seats.

When he settled down, the student began surrounding him. Some girls were practically squealing at the sight of him.

"Hey Baekhyun, I'm Oh Sehun."

Baekhyun waved back to the overly excited boy who was sitting in front of him.

"I'm Kim Jong In."

Baekhyun smiled at the boy who had really nice toned skin sitting beside Sehun.

"Hey you better be careful of the homeroom teacher."

"Mr Park?"

"Yes Baekhyun, he's really stern and strict."

"He doesn't smile at all. Cold attitude everyday."

"All of those who were scolded by him, including the biggest bully in our school, never did anything wrong afterwards. He totally scares people off."

Just then, the door was pushed open and in came a man in a neat black suit with tie and a slim fit tight pants and nicely polished black shoes. A headphone was also hung around his neck.

"Oh no."

All the students quickly scurried back to their respective seats and it was pin drop silence. When the man reached the center front of the class, he halted and turned towards to the entire class.

"Good morning class."

Baekhyun's eyes widened. His jaw dropped as he stared at the teacher standing in front of him. He could not believe his eyes.

"I see... There's a new student in our class, don't we? Can I have him to stand for a moment?"

Baekhyun gulped as he stood up hesitantly.

Oh no... That piano teacher... This was not a fresh start at all...

Baekhyun glanced back up to the teacher who was already giving a slight smirk, as if telling him,"We met again..."

Author's Note:
Another update yey :> Maybe I'll update this two chapters at a time? Please enjoy and read tyyy ❤❤ Love you any readers who actually read this <333 I'll update again soon :)