Chapter 1

Broken Rules

"Uhh..."

The bright sunlight streaming through the huge gap caused by the sudden open of curtains, blinding his eyes. He lazily groaned as he sat up on his bed and rubbed his drowsy eyes. He squinted, attempting to adjust himself to the bright surroundings.

"Young master, your breakfast is ready and your piano lessons is starting in about one hour's time."

"I want to sleep, can't I? I only slept after that... who's that-"

"Ms Kim."

"Yes I only slept after that Ms Kim actually stop clinging onto me."

"But young master, if you don't prepare now, you will definitely be late and madam will not be happy!"

Upon hearing the word 'madam', he groaned as he picked himself up and went to wash up before preparing for his piano lesson.

After a quick washup, he went down the stairs to the dining table, only to find a feast displayed on the table. He gasped in astonishment.

"Eun Ah! Why did you prepare so much?"

"Young master, you need to eat! You have been dieting too much. Anyways, your piano teacher has decided to come to your house to teach instead so madam instructed me to prepare alittle more for him as well."

Upon hearing that, his eyes widened. He almost choked on the sandwich that he had began munching on.

"Yes he said since it was more convenient for you and you have a grand piano in the room at the third level right?"

He groaned once again before heading back to finish up his food.

Soon, it was time for his piano lesson. The doorbell began reverberating loudly throughout the entire house.

Right on the dot... Impressive.

He was curious how his piano teacher actually looked like since the previous one had already stopped teaching piano and his mum had to change for another piano teacher. He crept silently behind a pillar to see the teacher who had already been let in by his maid.

Mmm... not bad. Thank god it's not another woman. No more ual harrassment. Life was going to be easy after all.

He sighed at the thought of it as he headed back to the piano room. Just then, he heard a knock before seeing a man in a red checkered fannel and white top and a pair of slim fit jeans entering the room. The man scanned the room before scanning him and raising an eyebrow.

"So you must be Byun Baekhyun? I see you must have talent in piano by just looking at your beautiful and slender fingers huh?"

Baekhyun looked at the ground as he rolled his eyes. Perhaps it was not going to be a good one at all...

Author's Note:
Really short chapter cuz I'm still very used to the style I wrote for oneshots ;; I'm so sorry ;-; I will try to make it a longer chapter next time alright? MIANHAE T_T Hope you guys will enjoy it~ I will try to update as soon as possible alright? 
Any feedbacks just comment ^^ I'm really friendly and you can just chat with me as well ;-) 
Bye stay tune HAHA :D