Chapter 9

My Co-CEO

Chapter 9

 

Suga’s POV

 

As I drove Ha Ni to her parent’s house, she seemed to be a little bit distracted. After we arrived and she went inside, I decided I might as well clean up the car a bit. I mean, this car is amazing. I wanted to keep it spotless. After wiping down the windows, I decided to see if the inside was dirty. As I got into the back seat, I saw that Ha Ni had left her wallet lying on the back seat. I picked it up, and a piece of paper fluttered out. As I picked it up, I saw that it was a picture of Ha Ni and some American girl. On an impulse, I shoved it into my pocket. I hurried out of the back seat, and just in time because Ha Ni came out of the house just as I got in front.

She entered the car, and handed me a slip of paper with an address written on it. As we drove, I noticed a slight noise from the backseat. Glancing into the backseat, I wasn’t surprised to see her sleeping, and those little noises were her snores. I turned back to the road, smiling.

 

Kim Tae Hyung’s POV

 

It was six in the morning, and I had no idea what was wrong with me. I was standing in front of my closet, trying to find something professional but original to wear. I don’t know why I am trying to impress her, or why I feel that I need to impress her. I sighed and just picked out a navy blue suit.

As I drove to the company, I tried to think of some things to say to Ha Ni.

 Hey, sorry about yesterday. Those guys can be really loud and I wasn’t able to really talk to you. No, that makes me sound like I’m not confident or something.

Hello, it’s nice to finally talk to you. Ugh, no, that’s just stupid. I guess I’ll just have to wing it.

I pulled up outside the building, and handed my keys to the valet as I walked in. Nodding at the receptionist, I walked to the elevator, and just as I was about to push the up button, another hand wrapped in gauze reached towards it as well.

 

Park Ha Ni’s POV

 

This morning was a mess. I burned my hand as I was cooking my eggs, and the outfit I planned to wear was horribly wrinkled. I managed to find another outfit, and I wrapped my hand with gauze. As I rushed through my apartment, I called Suga and told him to get the car ready. At least he was on time, and waiting for me when I managed to get outside.

As we pulled up to my company- no, our company- I gathered my purse, and stepped out of the car. I took a deep breath and walked into the building that represented a whole new world of responsibilities for me.

I reached the elevator and was about to push the up button when I bumped hands with someone. My eyes traveled up the person and landed on his face. Oh my God, it was Tae Hyung.

“Oh! I’m sorry,” I apologized, moving away.

“I-It’s fine,” he said.

Wow, his voice is so deep, a voice inside my head said.

“Umm, you’re going up, right?” I asked, and immediately mentally facepalmed.

“Yeah, I am,” he responded. I pressed the button and the elevator opened. I pressed the button for the thirteenth floor, and leaned against the wall. Through my peripheral vision, I saw him adjust his tie.

Damnn, that voice popped up in my head again.

We rode up to our office in awkward silence.