Chapter 5

My Co-CEO

Chapter 5

 

            Park Ha Ni’s POV

 

            I walked down the familiar corridors until I reached my fathers office. Its my office now, I thought, as I reached for the handle. Some type of music drifted to my ears, and my hand hovered over the handle. Was it coming from my office? I pressed my ear against the solid oak door to confirm my suspicions. The music was definitely coming from my office. What on earth was going on?

            I opened the door, and my jaw dropped from the sight in front of me. There had to be six guys all over my office. There was one guy sitting normally, one guy eating cup noodles while leaning against a wall and one guy was examining the books and figurines on the expansive bookshelves behind my shelf. But there was another guy dancing to the music that was blaring, another was reading a manga, and the last guy was sitting behind another desk directly across the room from mine. The one who was sitting at the desk was biting his fingernails, and he appeared to be the only one to have noticed me.

            “AHEM,” I cleared my throat as loudly as I could, but the music overpowered me. The guy sitting at the desk was staring at me like a deer in headlights when he suddenly jumped up and scrambled to turn off the music. The office fell silent, except for the dancing guy, who had at some point during my observation of them started to sing. The ramen guy kicked him in the shin, and the dancing guy turned around to yell at ramen guy, and clearly saw me. The normal guy was the first to speak.

            “Ah… Anneyonghaseyo,” he said. “My name is Jin. I take it that you are Tae’s co-CEO?”

            “Yes. I am.” I said, still rather dumbfounded. “Who are all you guys?”

            “Oh, I’m sorry,” said Jin. “We are all Taehyung’s friends. The one eating over there is Namjoon, the one who was just dancing is Park Jimin, the one reading is J-Hope, the one who is standing behind your desk is Jungkook, and that over there is Kim Taehyung, your co-CEO.”

            “A-aneyonghaseyo,” I stuttered. Aish, why did I have to stutter now? “My name is Park Ha Ni.”