Chapter 7

My Co-CEO

Chapter 7

 

Kim Tae Hyung’s POV

 

We went to the galbi place that Jungkook suggested, and it seemed to me that everyone warmed up to her pretty quickly, except for me, so it seemed. I guess I wasn’t being nice enough or something because halfway during our meal, Jin pulled me aside and asked if I was okay. To be honest, I was surprised he even noticed that I wasn’t talking as much because of all his flirting with Park Ha Ni. Jin’s flirting startled me a bit because he’s not one to flirt with someone he just met. That’s more like something Jimin or J-hope would do.

All throughout the meal, I decided to keep quiet and let the guys take the lead. I mean, I would have plenty of time to get acquainted with her, right?

 

Park Ha Ni’s POV

 

After we left the building and started walking to the restaurant, I was kind of surprised how quickly the guys started asking me questions and talking about themselves. I had expected awkward silences from these guys, but I was pleasantly surprised with their playful talk. The only one who acted cold towards me was my co-CEO. I don’t know what was up, but I decided that two can play this game. The oldest guy, Jin, was really nice to me, and there were times where I thought he might be flirting with me.

The afternoon passed by quickly, and we decided to take a walk in a nearby park, even though it was a bit chilly. We sat down on a couple of benches and just rested. I was thinking about what I left in America, when I was startled out of my thoughts when Jungkook said “Noona!”

I glanced around. The park seemed to be pretty deserted, apart from the occasional couple.

“Wait, are you talking to me?” I asked, slightly surprised.

“Yeah, you don’t mind if I call you noona, right?” he said.

“No, I don’t mind, its just no one’s really ever called me that before,” I said, laughing a little.

“Oh… well, do you wanna go get some coffee? It’s too cold out here,” he whined.

“Uh, sure,” I responded.

Jin overheard our conversation and said that he should come with us, cause we’ll need to carry everyone’s coffee. Jungkook and I agreed, and off we went.

As we walked, Jin entertained me with funny stories about the other guys. Apparently, my chauffeur was also one of their friends. I suddenly realized that there really wasn’t a truly ‘unattractive’ guy in their group. Namjoon is a bad-boy hot, Jimin was more of a y guy, J-hope was silly but still very cute, and Jungkook was just traditionally handsome. Jin had this kind of sweet aura around him; you just couldn’t help smiling around him. Suga was intensely hot, like when you were with him, you can’t help but give all your attention to him. And Tae Hyung… well, I don’t know exactly what he is yet. I’ve barely even spoken with him.

Anyway, we got our coffee, and returned to the park. We decided to drink it on our way back to the company, and once we got there, we all were too tired to do anything other than go home.