Chapter 10

My Co-CEO

Chapter 10

Kim Tae Hyung’s POV

 

We settled into our office, with me on the left side, and her on the right. There were some half-hearted attempts at conversation, but they dwindled out after awhile. I really wasn’t sure what to make of Park Ha Ni, so last night I had come to the conclusion to have a cold and aloof aura around her. Why should I bother with her when she hasn’t tried either?

I was just finishing organizing my desk when there was a knock on the door. Seeing this as my chance to put myself ahead, I quickly said “Come in.”

I glanced across the room at her, and was satisfied to see that had fallen slightly open in shock. Smirking to myself a bit, I turned back to our first visitor who was- wait, was that Jin? What was he doing here? And why was he wearing a suit?

“What are you doing here, Jin,” I asked, genuinely puzzled.

“Ha Ni-ah’s father called me last night at offered me a job as a secretary for you two,” Jin said, turning and flashing his princess smile to Ha Ni.

“Oh, that’s great!” Ha Ni finally spoke up, returning Jin’s smile enthusiastically. A little too enthusiastically, in my opinion. “Work will be actually fun now.”

Just what does she mean ‘now’? Does she mean I’m not fun? I thought indignantly.

I cleared my throat in an attempt to break up their smiling at each other. It didn’t work. “Did you bring us something, Jin?” I asked pointedly.

“Ah yeah. There’s a few reports that you need to read and sign,” he replied.

“Okay, let me see them,” I said, holding my hand out. Jin nodded and handed them to me. I looked up as Jin was leaving the room, and it seemed to me that he couldn’t tear his eyes off Ha Ni. I frowned, wondering what was going on with him. I shook my head and returned my gaze to the reports waiting on my desk.

 

Jin’s POV

 

When I received the call from CEO Park-no, former-CEO Park- I was thrilled. I mean, I would be able to see Ha Ni every day. She was really sweet and pretty and kind, and I think that we fit together really well. Right now, I was just hoping to be friends, but later… who knows?

Anyways. I went to the company building early, making a stop at a ahjumma’s flower stand. I bought a single yellow rose, and I convinced the ahjumma to give me a small vase. When I got to the company, neither Tae Hyung or Ha Ni were there yet. I held the flower in my hands, debating whether I should or I shouldn’t. Did I have the courage to give it to her in person? In the end, I just placed it on her desk and left the office before the two of them came.

When I heard them come in, I waited a couple of minutes to let them get settled before I surprised them. After picking up a few reports that they needed to see, I knocked on their office door. Surprisingly, I heard Tae Hyung’s voice telling me to enter, not Ha Ni’s. Entering, I smirked at the shocked look on Tae Hyung’s  face once he recognized me.

As I was explaining how I came to get this job, I kept on sneaking peeks at Ha Ni. She looked so pretty just sitting there, and the navy blouse seemed to make her skin glow. Ha Ni said something, but I didn’t hear it because I couldn’t stop myself from smiling at her. Tae Hyung asked for the reports, and I gave them to him. I smiled all the way out the door.

 

A/N:

Here's an update, even if it's kinda short. Sorry for the late update >.< I won't be updating every day, but i'll try to make the updates longer.

Anyways, please comment, upvote, subscribe... It really means a lot ^^ (And the more love you give, the faster I write ;) )

And thanks for reading!!