"What Kinda Magic Does His Smile Have?!" - The Wolves Who Cried Out

The Big Bad Wolves (and The Merman, Kinda, In Distress)

After that oh so fateful day where Jungkook the Werewolf had kinda, but not really, helped Jimin the Kinda, But Not Really, Distressed Merman, carry him to his dorm, Jimin had not expected for the pup to get attached to him.

Wherever he went, he would catch sight of Jungkook somewhere nearby, who instantly tried to hide whenever he noticed the other seeing him. Jimin found it cute, if he were to be honest. 

The Werewolf looked like a cute, lost little puppy trailing after him.

It was probably also thanks to him that Jimin hasn’t seen those presumptuous  Pixies around for a while. 3 full weeks, actually, with no water thrown at him, drenching him to the core and turning his two feet into a heavy, burdensome fishtail on land where it was useless.

But whatever the Werewolf had done, the expiration day for its effects was apparently on this day, where Jimin was, as usual, in a hurry to turn in his papers for a long essay he’d finished mere moments ago.

Jimin couldn’t even bring himself to feel irritated, or exasperated, as he could practically see the water flying towards him in slow-mo. 

It took exactly 30 seconds for Jimin’s lower body to morph. And then, he was flopping down onto the cold floor of the empty hallway, no feet to hold him up. 

The mocking laughter of the Pixies faded out as they flew away with their wings leaving glitter everywhere. 

Some of it got stuck in his hair and on his collarbones and he would have a hell of a hard time scrubbing it away.

Jimin huffed, blowing away the wet hair that glued pathetically against his forehead. He noted vaguely through his frustrated tears that they’d used fresh water, this time, his white tail having streaks of warm colors instead of the cold ice blue from when they’d last done this to him, having used seawater. 

His hair was probably bright orange at the moment. Jimin pouted, after the last time he’d gotten water thrown at him, his hair had turned raven black and after a few days of not having the Pixies mess with him, his hair had faded into a nice, chocolate brown that he’d really liked. 

But now, he was stuck with orange, until he next got drenched in saltwater again, or swam in the aquarium, but the aquarium was just too far away and he didn’t have time to commute all the way there. It was just too bothersome.

Luckily for him, the dorm wasn’t too far away, this time, so he’d probably be able to drag himself back in 20 minutes. Jimin closed his eyes and let out a deep sigh, trying to collect himself and brace for the slightly painful dragging of his tail that would come.

When he opened his eyes, though, he was suddenly met with a face that was very up close and personal, staring down at him with concern and he let out a startled squeak. The man, who was staring down at him, blinked at the sound and the corners of his mouth quirked up, now looking amused instead. 

“Do you need help with that?” The man, another werewolf, Jimin noted, asked the Merman as he gestured to his tail. Jimin thought for a few seconds. 

It wouldn’t actually hurt to get some help, again. He wasn’t as concerned with his tail being heavy, like before, seeing as Jungkook had proved to him that he weighed as light as a feather when it came to a werewolf’s strength.

“Uh, yeah- Sure, thank you,” Jimin muttered out shyly as the Werewolf lifted him up with ease. He had the essay papers clutched in one hand and contemplated whether he should turn it in then or later. 

“Uhm, could you- C-could you maybe make a turn to the X-wing first? I need to turn in this paper..” Jimin asked quietly, stuttering when he noticed how close the other was leaning into his space, and a blush rose up to his cheeks. The man gave him a bright grin and nodded. 

“Yeah sure, come on Tae, let’s go.” Jimin frowned at that. Tae? Who was Tae? He looked over the other’s shoulder and sure enough, another werewolf stood there and stared right at him with curiosity. “Wait, Hobi-hyung.” The second werewolf murmured before he walked up to them and stuck his nose right against Jimin’s neck, making the merman let out a surprised whimper as the other inhaled.

Jimin started to splutter when the other pulled away and he was sure his face was glowing brighter than his hair. “W-why did you do that?” 

The one who’d smelled him, Tae, let out a hum before recognition lit up his expression and he was smiling brightly now. “Oh! You kinda smell like our maknae. Are you Jimin?” He asked and the one carrying him, Hobi? was staring at him with wide eyes now. “M-maknae?” Jimin stammered out.

“You mean Jungkook?” He asked and they both nodded vigorously.

“Yes! Our baby maknae.” Tae beamed. “It’s nice to finally meet you!” Hobi exclaimed and Jimin flinched a little, startled by the sudden boom of the werewolf’s voice. “It’s nice to meet you too?” He said quietly, feeling timid at the sudden attention on him now as the two werewolves stared at him with such intense. 

“Oh, wait, sorry. I’m Jung Hoseok and this is Kim Taehyung.” Hoseok, the one carrying him, said after a moment of silence. “I’m Park Jimin.”

“Wow,” Taehyung breathed out as he stepped closer. “I didn’t know you’d be this cute,” he muttered out as he started to nuzzle his face into the merman’s neck. Jimin shuddered at the sensation and started to wriggle in Hoseok’s hold, feeling embarrassed and nervous. 

“Hey, Tae, cut it out.” Hoseok chided and Taehyung immediately pulled away, his face flushed as he stuttered out an apology to Jimin. 

The merman gave him a small smile, his eyes crinkling up to crescent moons as a small giggle tumbled out of his lips. He didn’t notice the starstruck gazes the werewolves were sporting at him.

“No worries. It’s probably just a werewolf thing I’m not used to.” He giggled out.

Taehyung could only nod with his mouth agape. He looked a little silly and soon Jimin’s body was shaking with loud laughter. 

“What the hell,” Hoseok muttered out quietly as he felt his face heat up. 

He shared a glance with Taehyung, who looked equally as flustered as Hoseok felt. “What the hell kinda adorableness is this?” Hoseok spluttered out, quietly under his breath for only Taehyung to hear. 

“I-I don’t know,” Taehyung squeaked out. 

“Guys? What in the moon are you doing- Jimin?” A voice asked behind them and they all turned around -Jimin held in Hoseok’s arms and all that- to see Jungkook looking at them in confusion and slight irritation.

“Oh, Jungkookie!” Jimin grinned brightly. “It’s good to see you again,” he said as his grin turned into a gentle smile.

The two older werewolves could pick up their maknae’s heartbeat speeding up and they both would’ve if their own hearts’ weren’t beating fast too. 

“Yah! Why didn’t you introduce us to Jimin!” Taehyung wailed as he threw himself onto Jungkook, Hoseok yelling along with Taehuyng as the youngest werewolf spluttered, face turning a bright red. “You were planning on never doing it, right?”

Jimin could only stare in confusion, and slight amusement as the three shouted at each others. It was kinda funny.

The merman’s chiming laughter made the three blow up even more.