Cuddles N' Love Bites (Equals A Flustered Fish Cake)

The Big Bad Wolves (and The Merman, Kinda, In Distress)

I'm..... back....!!! OTL

First off, I want to thank every single one of you for having been so patient and waited for me to finallyyyyy update! I haven't forgotten about you and your words definitely reached me! <3 I'm so sorry that it took 4 months for me to post this measly chapter tho a haa hah aa ha h hhh hh h OTL

ily all please forgive me ;;u;;

I've been feeling a lot better but of course I just had to completely run out of ideas for this fic lolol but!!!! I'm going to constantly update!!! U won't have to wait for 4 more months anymore!!! (hopefully lol)

As usual, there's bound to be typos and grammatical errors and allt that jazz 
(plays saxophone with an exaggerated flair! ((I've never played saxophone, I've never even seen one irl. What is flair?))

I want to write so much more, like, I can't express how thankful I am but I'm not eloquent in english enough to expreSS ME FEELZ
anyways, I hope this chapter is ok and I hope you have a great day/night! :D


 

The house is eerily quiet and dark when Jimin gets back early from his only class that day and an unpleasant tingle ran down the merman’s spine as he stepped deeper into the unusually quiet house. Jimin ran a hand through his hair as he let out a shaky sigh. His hair had turned gray and purple because it was fall, which meant season of the Moon Goddess and it pretty much affected everyone, even the humans.

It had been two weeks since he started living with the Wolves and the large, three stories building with its many rooms had overwhelmed the mermaid at first sight.

Surprisingly, Jimin had been quick to get familiar with the hallways and felt at home already by the first day. It all probably had to do with the Wolves and him playing hide-and-seek.

But now, for the first time, he felt a little uncomfortable, like he was trespassing- The Wolves had reassured him over and over that it was his home too now, but Jimin just couldn’t help the feelings that rapidly grew in him.

“Hello?” Jimin mumbled out, voice quiet and uncertain as he peeked his head into the spacious living room. No one was there, the room completely dark, the curtains pulled closed and letting in no sunlight at all.

Pursing his lips, the merman ventured deeper, peeking into the kitchen and seeing no one there either. Letting out a deep sigh, Jimin decided to go take a nap and wait for everyone to get home. It was odd, though, that no one was home, because Jimin knew that Namjoon, Jungkook and Hoseok had no classes that day.

Seokjin was working and Taehyung and Yoongi had afternoon classes.

It was only 10am.

Jimin was halfway up the stairs when there suddenly was a loud banging from the front door, making the merman jump, startled by the noise as he let out a loud squeak. He whipped his head around and stared at the entrance with wide eyes, his heart beating frantically as he wondered who the hell it could be. 

With hesitant steps, Jimin slowly inched closer and closer to the door, when there was a loud thudding from the upper floor. 

Feeling really scared now, Jimin fumbled for his phone with shaking hands, almost dropping the device to the floor a few times as he quickly searched for Namjoon’s name on the contact list. When he finally found it, he pressed call and waited anxiously for the Alpha to answer as Jimin ran to hide in the broom closet. 

He was probably being ridiculous and his nerves were probably too sensitive, more so than usual beause of the moon’s power being on its highest peak now that it was fall, but the feeling of dread that grew in Jimin ever since he stepped into the house had him instantly jumping to conclusions.

Worst case scenarios started to flash by in his mind and the safest thing he could think of was to hide. 

The broom closet probably wasn’t the best choice, but all the other better spots were on the upper floors and there was definitely something there and Jimin did not want to risk it. 

Jimin was just a fish on dry land after all, and if every single one of his fishie instincts blazed with red warning lights, then he had to go with them.

A loud crash resounded throughout the whole house and Jimin clamped his hands over his mouth to muffle the yell he let out, his phone falling to the floor with a clatter as tears welled up in Jimin’s eyes. 

He was sweating profusely and breathing heavily and he was pretty sure he was going to faint soon, either from fear or dehydration or both. 

The merman strained his ears, listening for any noise outside of the closet as his shoulders heaved with every breath he took. When he heard nothing after a while, he allowed himself to relax, his body slumping to the wall as he let out a long, shuddering breath.

The small, almost unaudible knock on the closet door made Jimin so startled he threw himself against the wall he was leaning on.

The closet door suddenly got ripped open, and the sight of the figure standing by the entrance, so big and imposing, its eyes glowing red as a low growl rumbled from its chest, had Jimin’s heart stopping for a second. His breath was caught in his throat and he started to hyperventilate-

And then, he promptly passed out.

 


 

 

The constant murmuring in the background had Jimin slowly gaining consciousness, his head feeling heavy and his throat feling dry as he tried to gulp a few times.

“Oh my godess he’s finally waking up-”

“I knew it was a bad idea the moment Taehyung suggested we prank him-”

“You- Bad idea-?! Jungkook, you were the first one to jump onto the idea!”

Letting out a small groan, Jimin slowly opened his eyes to see various other, glowing ones, staring back at him with wide eyes. It was the whole gang, all of them sitting on the floor around the bed he was lying on. 

His brows furrowed and he opened his mouth to question them but all that came out was a raspy croak that made the wolves wince. 

Thankfully, one of them was quick to react and Jimin was instantly in Seokjin’s arms as the oldest wolf propped him up by leaning his body against the wolf’s chest. Then he held a glass of water to Jimin’s lips, who took slow and careful sips.

When he was done, Seokjin put the glass on the bedside table and it was then that Jimin noticed that he was in his room. Seokjin didn’t sit back on the floor, instead hugging Jimin’s body closer to him as an uncomfortable silence settled on the room.

“...Uh, what happen-?” Jimin rasped out but before he could even finish that sentence, they were all shouting over each other. Well- Hoseok, Taehyung, Jungkook and Namjoon were yelling out apologies while Yoongi shook his head in exasperation.

“Yah!” Seokjin’s loud voice suddenly cut through all the shattering and everyone instantly quietened down. Seokjin was the oldest of them all, but it was rare for him to “use” that status, so the younger wolves always listened to him whenever he needed them to. Even Namjoon, though he was the alpha, respected Seokjin’s authority moments.

“Can you all just- Apologize in turn instead of yelling all over each others?” Seokjin asked tiredly and they all nodded, including Yoongi.

“I’m so sorry Jiminie! I didn’t think you’d faint!” Taehyung started first, followed by Hoseok and Jungkook piping up their own apologies. Namjoon sat down on the edge of the bed, an apologetic expression on his face as he stared into Jimin’s wide eyes.

The merman noticed that the alpha’s eyes were kind of shining a little, gold and copper melting together. Everyone’s eyes were shining, but the realization that everything had been a prank and the feeling of irritation bubbling in him was stronger than the curiosity over their eyes at the moment.

“A- A prank-?! Why would you think it would be fun to scare someone half to death-?” Jimin sputtered out, his cheeks heating up as he felt more and more irked by the second. 

Taehyung’s and Jungkook’s wolf ears had popped up and were now laying flat on their heads as they got scolded by the merman and a small whine even left Jungkook’s lips.

“Well, we’d thought it’d be a fun thing to do since it’s fall now and it’s halloween soon..” Hoseok tried to defend the youngest wolves, but even he thought that, yeah, it had been a pretty mean thing to do.

Jimin in a deep breath and held it, his cheeks puffing out as he tried to calm down. Maybe he’d overreacted, but he’d thought that it had been something evil that had wanted to eat him as sushi.

Fall had him pretty much on edge all the time, the moon’s power being on its highest reach the whole season until the snow started to fall. It affected with sea creatures nerves, making everyone from the water, who lived on land, nervous and sensitive and extremely skitterish. 

Letting out a loud and long-drawn sigh, Jimin pouted up at the wolves with watery eyes, “Promise that you won’t do it again?” He mumbled out, voice so quiet and scratchy because he had been sweating, a lot. He’d been so scared he got dehydrated because of that.

The wolves promised, exclaiming loudly that they’d never do that again and Jimin laughed under his breath. This was what he was used to, the house being filled with their lively loudness.

Now that he’d calmed down, Jimin studied them all quietly as they tilted their heads in question at him. They were werewolves, so obviously they’d be affected by the moon too, but probably not in the same way Jimin was.

“...Are your eyes because of the moon?” He asked, tilting his head at them, too.

“Yeah, we’re feeling pretty good now. The moon makes us stronger,” Namjoon smiled as he stretched a hand out to ruffle the merman’s hair. His smile turned apologetic as his eyes softened. “But I guess it’s the opposite for you?”

Jimin nodded, a small smile on his own lips as he leaned into Namjoon’s touch. 

“Yeah, it’s not as great.. It makes me more of a baby than usual,” Jimin muttered with a small pout. His hands were suddenly held in larger ones and he looked up to see Taehyung looking at him with glassy eyes.

“I’m so sorry Jiminie, really! No wonder you started to cry and fainted gosh I’m such an -” 

Jimin cooed as he carefully pulled his hands away from Taehyung’s grip and opened his arms wide, an invitation for a cuddle and the younger quickly scrambled over Namjoon and snuggled into the merman’s arms, who wiggled to lay down on the bed again as Seokjin got up from his place.

“I’m going to make some dinner, now that Jiminie is awake and we’re not worrying our asses off anymore,” Seokjin stated as he winked at them all and threw a flying kiss, making everyone groan in varying degress of disgust and exasperation. The oldest wolf’s cackle could be heard from the hallway, until he was all the way in the kitchen. 

Yoongi let out a deep sigh, placing his hands on Hoseok’s and Jungkook’s heads and pulled himself up by pressing the younger ones’ heads down. 

Ignoring their grumbles, he leaned over to pat Jimin’s head before he too, made his way out of the room, mumbling something about taking a nap until the food was ready. “Yah, I hope you kids learned from this,” he threw over his shoulder, his tone sounding both irritated and playful at the same time but the wolves could smell how concerned Yoongi was.

“Well, I gues.. I’m leaving too..?” Namjoon muttered awkwardly to himself, before nodding to no one and shot Jimin and Taehyung a smile as he got up and walked out, trailed by a very quiet Jungkook who still looked a little sad, like a kicked puppy. 

Hoseok cupped Jimin’s face and smacked his forehead with a loud and wet kiss before he yelled about helping Seokjin with the food. Then, it was just Jimin and Taehyung lying on the bed in each others arms.

If he were to be honest, Jimin was still pretty shaken from the “prank” and Taehyung could feel and smell that, so he tucked the older’s head against him as his arms tightened around the smaller one’s shoulders. Pressing his lips to Jimin’s forehead, Taehyung started to murmur small reassurances and sorry, so sorry Jiminie.

Jimin felt a safe calmness wash over him as Taehyung’s low and soothing voice filled him with ease, he didn’t even notice another body press into his back and another pair of lips press into his nape. The strong arms wrapping around his waist had the merman jolted out of his daze and he craned his neck to see who it was. It was Jungkook, who had a big frown marring his face as he stared back with regret in his eyes. 

Jimin gave him a small smile, murmuring a “it’s okay, Im not mad,” before he turned back to Taehyung and leaned his head against the younger’s shoulder with a soft, content sigh. 

His hand crept down until he found Jungkook’s and they intertwined their hands. 

The three of them dozed off like that, and Seokjin didn’t have the heart to wake them up when he found them, because he knew how drained the two youngest wolves are because of Jimin fainting, and Jimin from having gotten scared like that. Seokjin felt the same, too. 

The bond that Jiminhad with them all was growing stronger and stronger and pretty soon, he’d be able to feel their emotions too. 

Seokjin smiled to himself. Over the course of three months, Jimin had made a very special place for himself in the wolves’ hearts.

Humming happily to himself, Seokjin made his way back to the kitchen. 

“Aish, kids, if you’re not going to eat then I guess I’ll just eat it all by myself, haha!”

 


 

 

Ever since the “The Prank Incident That Shall Never Happen Again, Okay? Promise,” or, “The Huge Regret”, for short, a few days prior, Taehyung and Jungkook had latched themselves -more so than usual- to Jimin’s side and never left him for even one milli-second instead of just the usual once second. 

Jimin had been happy, at first, because he didn’t feel good being alone anymore and so, had been glad that the younger wolves were by his side. 

That came to be a disadvantage, now, because he had tests to study for and essays to write and it as kind of hard to concentrate with the younger ones beside him all the time. 

They had their own stuff to do too but as always, when it came to Taehyung and Jungkook, it was bound to be, lively, to say the least. They’d tried to be quiet and study but uni was hell this time of year and the moon’s power wasn’t helping either, filling the wolves with so much energy they got restless.

“Ugh- I need to do something!” Jungkook groaned out as he flopped down onto the couch. 

Jimin flopped down on top of him, followed by Hoseok and the youngest let out a big, exaggerated “Ow!” while Taehyung was lying on the floor and watching a drama on his ipad.

“Hey, Kook-ah, wanna go for a run?” Hoseok asked as he wiggled his finger on Jimin’s nose, making him scrunch it up and shake his head to avoid it. Jungkook was quiet for a few moments, clearly contemplating it. 

“You should do that, run off the energy and all that,” Jimin mumbled as he rested his cheek on Jungkook’s back. The younger hummed, until he finally answered, “....But I don’t want to leve Jiminie.”

Jimin let out a loud groan as he playfully smacked the younger’s shoulder, who, along with Hoseok, snickered at him. “Go, just go!” The merman whined. 

“Ok,” Jungkook sighed, still reluctant to go but he eventually got up, efortlessly standing up despite the two bodies that had been on top of him. Hoseok rolled off of Jimin and stretched up, his body thrumming in excitement now that he’d be able to run. 

“Tae, you going with us?” Hoseok asked but Taehyung just shook his head, saying that he didn’t feel like it.

Jimin glanced at the ipad in Taehyung’s hands. Ah, new Fairy Tail episode.

Hoseok was the first to get out, letting out a See ya later kids! with a laugh. Jungkook stalled, shuffling back and forth in front of Jimin. The merman watched in amusement. 

Jimin got caught off guard, though, when Jungkook suddenly leaned down and pecked him on the cheek, the younger instantly pulling away with a dark blush on his own cheeks. His furry ears had popped up and his eyes glinted red and then he was bolting out of the house. 

Jimin blinked, completely surprised by Jungkook’s kiss. It wasn’t unusual for him to be kissed by the wolves, especially Hoseok, Seokjin, Taehyung and even Yoongi, sometimes but Jungkook? This was the first time ever and a warm feeling spread through Jimin’s chest.

“Awh, is Jiminie happy?” Taehyung cooed as he tackled Jimin onto the couch and cuddled him, probably finished watching the newest episode of Fairy Tail. He started to peck Jimin all over his face and neck, making the elder giggle as he tried to push him off.

The slight, sudden pain on his neck made Jimin completely freeze as his eyes widened. 

He could feel them. 

He could feel all their emotions and presences, snippets of their thoughts. He could feel the pack. 

The wet sensation of Taehyung the bite-mark on his neck made Jimin gasp and he pushed the younger’s face away as his own flushed pink.

“A- are you going to eat me?!” Jimin squeaked, feeling flustered and, as a result, starts spewing out nonsense. Taehyung had just given him a hickey.

Taehyung just quietly stared at him, before a smirk grew on his lips. 

“Is little Jiminie getting flustered? I think I should do this more often, your reaction is so cute,” Taehyung grinned and Jimin felt his face heat up even more. 

“Count me in.” Another voice said above them and the two looked up to see Namjoon smiling down at them, his eyes full of glee. Jimin whimpered.

The next few hickeys Jimin got from both Namjoon and Taehyung made him completely red as a tomato as the wolves giggled at how adorable he was, how especially lovely he looked with the love-bites. “Because we love you tons,” Taehyung had gushed out.

Because of Taehyung and Namjoon, a new trend grew in their house. Make Jimin flustered by being exaggeratingly intimate with him. Oh joy, Jimin thought ruefully. But secretly, he did kind of enjoy it, not that he was going to admit it or anything.

 


 

 

Jimin finally got some peace and quiet and was able to start on one of his essays. He was in the small library that they had in their house, sitting at the only table in the room with Namjoon and Yoongi, who were quietly doing their own work. 

The great thing with not having to go over to the campus library, was that no one would question Jimin about the hickeys on his neck and shoulders. They just wouldn’t understand his and the wolves special friendship. Strong nakamas for life, in Taehyung’s words.

The quiet got broken by Yoongi whining as he slumped against the table, a loud groan leaving him before he growled. “I’m not doing this anymore, this is so tiring, ah!” Namjoon smiled symphatically at the oldest in the room and reached over to pat him on his shoulder.

“There, there, hyung. You wanna join me in my band? We’ll do rap music,” Namjoon joked, making Yoongi snort.

“We’ll do music about school and social injustice and call ourselves Bulletproof Boyscouts to protect our youth,” Yoongi and Namjoon started to snicker and Jimin grinned, amused but pretty intrigued by the idea. 

What would his stage name be, if he were an idol? Hopefully nothing cringey, like Baby G or something, yikes.


 

I've been planning that bangtan band joke for months I HAD to finally get it in somehow!!

U can reach me on tumblr @bbyjiminsgirl

(I was @dreamy-papillon but I wanted to change my url to mochi-minnie but guess what I deleted the blogs instead wow such great job!! It was a chance for me to get away from the black hole of memes and bts blogs but me, being a goddang potato, instantly made a new acc and I became mochi-minnie lmao but then I immediately changed and now I'm @bbyjiminsgirl a hahaaha ah.... conclusion, it's all mochi-minnie's fault)