Soft Baby Boy Pt.2

The Big Bad Wolves (and The Merman, Kinda, In Distress)

Yaaay! Another update in less than a week!! :'D

This is the longest chapter so far!!! 5k words!! OTL

Thank u for all the wonderful comments, kudos, bookmarks and subs and for still sticking around this story ;u;
hope u enjoy this chapter~

this is probably a Soft Baby Boy trilogy lmao

There's probably some misspellings but I'll edit later on~


Jimin blinked.

Five pair of wide eyes blinked back.

A dopey grin grew on Jimin’s lips, squishing his eyes up into pretty crescent moons as he spun on the barstool, a giggle leaving him when he almost toppled over.

The five pair of wide eyes turned to Yoongi now, who frowned back at them.

After a few hours of convincing, and a lot of cuddling and whispered reassurances, Yoongi had managed to drag Jimin out of his room and into the kitchen, where the others had waited, worried and nervous. The merman had instantly taken a liking to the spining barstools. Save for his odd behavior, Jimin looked pretty much like his usual self.

Namjoon hummed, causing for the older wolf’s gaze to fall on him.

“So,” clearing his throat, Namjoon gestured with his hands, his eyebrows raised. The others glanced at each others, confused. “Did he- Y’know, say something..?”

Yoongi blinked at the younger, before letting out a snort as he turned his attention back to Jimin, who was now making grabby hands at him. “Couldn’t you just have gone straight to the point from the start?”

Walking up to the merman, Yoongi let Jimin wind his arms around his waist and mush his face into the wolf’s chest. Yoongi’s face was blank as Jimin rubbed his cheek against the cotton material of his tee.

Generally, wolves were affectionate with their packmates, but Yoongi was the least fond of skinship in their pack. So it was an odd sight, to say the least.

They were so used to him shying away most of the time.

“No. He didn’t say anything, if his babbles doesn’t count as anything.”

Hoseok perked up at that as he shared glances with Namjoon. “Babbles?”

Yoongi nodded as he absentmindedly a hand up and down Jimin’s back.

“Yeah, babbles- Oh wait.” Yoongi paused as a look of realization fell on his face. “He said that he was four years old, holding up four fingers and all that.” The wolf said, expression serious and tone deadpan as he held up four fingers of his own to the rest of the pack, who only grew more dumbfounded by the second.

The five pair of wide eyes blinked owlishly. “O-kay...” Namjoon said, hesitantly. A heavy silence settled over them as they watched Jimin snuggle against Yoongi.

“But how come he only recognizes you?!” Seokjin suddenly yelled, trying to ease the tension by acting childish like he usually does. He jumped in front of the startled merman and tried to do his usual wiggle dance that always made the merman laugh.

It only made Jimin flinch, though, as he buried his face against Yoongi’s chest with a whimper, causing Yoongi to growl at the oldest wolf. A look of guilt immediately crossed over Seokjin’s face as he walked over to Jungkook for comfort, a pout on his lips.

Turning his attention back to Jimin, Yoongi quietly asked him what the matter was.

“It- It’s high..” Jimin mumbled out. Yoongi’s frown turned confused. “What is high?”

“The- The noise..” The merman sniffled out as he peeked at the other wolves with glistening eyes and pink, rosy cheeks.

Six hearts throbbed at the sight. Seokjin and Hoseok tried hard not to shout out loud. The merman had after all said that it was loud, so they tried their best to stay calm and quiet.

He had most likely recognized them, but they’d probably scared him by being loud and rowdy.

“Okay, okay. Just- He just woke up like this?” Namjoon was starting to sound distressed now, directing his question to Hoseok and Taehyung- Who had had a hand fisted in his mouth this whole time to refrain from cooing and yelling at the way Jimin acted. Hoseok nodded, a huge frown on his face.

“Yeah-! Like, I was just giving him kisses on his face like I usually do, and then- And then- He opened his eyes and stared at me for a second and then suddenly burst out in tears and turned to Taehyungie who had jumped awake at the sound and then he was glaring at me for making Jiminie cry but I hadn’t meant to-!” Hoseok was babbling now, affected by their alpha’s stress, his hands flying everywhere as he frantically explained.

Jungkook felt a small flare of jealousy in the pit of his stomach when the older wolf mentioned kisses, but quickly squashed the feeling down as he tried to focus on the situation at hand. His gaze turned to Jimin, and he tried not to pout when he saw that Jimin was still clinging to Yoongi.

“Wow, okay-! Hoseok, chill!” This time Seokjin spoke up and he reached over to scratch the younger’s head, who instantly relaxed. “Uh- Yeah,” Hoseok mumbled out as he closed his eyes, enjoying the feeling. “And, uh, I think I yelled then- Oh, hyung, right there-”

Everyone were thinking about what Hoseok had said, deep in thought as they tried to figure out why Jimin was acting that way.

“He- He won’t be this way forever, right?” Jungkook asked uncertainly. They all shared a look. Namjoon shook his head, “Uh, no, we’ll- We’ll find whoever did this to him and ask them to turn him back..”

They all gazed at Jimin with concern now. “If he won’t turn back anytime soon, then I’ll just raise him all on my own,” Seokjin tried to joke but no one laughed.

“What about his classes?” Hoseok mused out loud. “Well, I mean, it’s the Moon season now, and the professors knows how it affects him.. They’ll probably understand if he doesn’t turn up to classes for a few days, right?”

A grimace appeared on Jungkook’s face. “But what if he doesn’t turn back, ever?”

A heavy silence settled over them. Everyone were deep in thought as they tried to think out solutions to help Jimin. Everyone except Taehyung, who had crept up behind Yoongi and was blinking down at Jimin over the older wolf’s shoulder now, the merman staring back.

Grinning widely, Taehyung started to make goofy faces at the merman, who started to giggle, causing the wolves to whip their heads around to look at Jimin again.

“Actually,” Taehyung said absentmindedly as he slowly inched closer and closer to Jimin, who had started to squeak because of laughing too hard. Yoongi had to hold him steady from falling off of the stool, a fond smile on his face.

“I kind of smelt flowers and something spicy in Jiminie's room.. I don’t know.” Letting out a triumphant Aha! when he finally reached Jimin and picked him up in his arms, the merman curling in his hold like a small child while cackling in glee. “Taetae!”

Taehyung turned back to look at the other wolves. Namjoon gestured with his hand, waiting for Taehyung to elaborate more.

Taehyung pursed his lips in thought as he rested his head on top of Jimin’s, who had nuzzled his face against the wolf’s neck. “Uhm.. Like, the smell I usually smell when Jiminie order something at the café Jungkookie works at- Ah!” Taehyung snapped his fingers at that when he finally remembered the word he was looking for. “Cinnamon!”

Jungkook let out a noise at that as his face lit up, causing all eyes to turn to him then. “I smelt that too- When I was going out last night!”

“Yah, you went out last night?” Seokjin hollered but everyone ignored him.

“I caught a whiff of cinnamon and flowers in the garden last night.. Like, flowers that we don’t have. Well, I’m pretty sure we don’t have? I’ve never smelt it here anyways.”

Hoseok, Namjoon and Seokjin instantly made their way out of the house and out to the garden. Jungkook made to follow but hesitated by the treshold of the kitchen as he glanced back at Jimin, who was clinging to Taehyung. He wanted to stay with the merman, but he would be more useful finding tracks for the one who’d turned Jimin that way.

One gesture from Yoongi had him leaving the trio behind to go help the other wolves, albeit reluctantly.

“If it’s cinnamon, it’s definitely a witch,” Yoongi muttered under his breath, mostly to himself, rubbing a hand over his chin in thought as he gazed at Jimin and Taehyung.

Who would want to do that to Jimin, though? Yoongi wondered. Someone in particular came into mind when Yoongi thought a little harder about it. Someone who he often saw Jimin conversing with whenever they were in campus.

When he finally put a name to the face that he had thought of, his frown deepened.

Hyejin.

But why would the witch do that, though? Was it a prank? Yoongi decided that he would talk to her, later on. He would do it by himself, though. It was just an assumption and he didn’t need the others to jump to conclusions by themselves and accuse the witch of something that she probably hadn’t even done.

Shrugging, Yoongi made his way to the living room, deciding to take a nap, throwing a “You take care of the kid,” over his shoulder at Taehyung.

Taehyung glanced up and even though Yoongi couldn’t see, he mock-saluted with one hand while the other supported Jimin who was still clinging to him like a small koala.

“So, Jiminie, what fun stuff should we do?” Taehyung asked cheerfully as he leaned down to softly rub his forehead against Jimin’s, the merman playfully pouting as he screwed his eyes shut.

Taehyung had no problem taking care of children. His family pack had a lot of children, small pups that he often babysat before he had started university, and when he visited his hometown.

An overgrown baby-fied Jimin wouldn’t be that much of a difference.

Or so Taehyung thought.

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

“It’s... Lavender- And cinnamon!” Namjoon exclaimed as he got a better whiff of the air, his nose turned up and his eyes closed. Seokjin came up to him and started to sniff the area too, muttering under his breath about how he definitely would plant lavenders in their garden.

Jungkook had shifted into his wolf form and had circled the perimeter of the house, but got nothing other than the scents that he’d already told the others about. He was turning to head back to the other wolves when he suddenly stepped on something fine and grainy- Like sand.

Looking down, Jungkook saw the remnants of golden dust on the forest ground, the moss and grass shimmering in the sunlight because of the glitter. He immediately knew who had done it.

With a low growl under his breath, Jungkook shifted back into human and quickly sprinted up to the others, repeatedly yelling “Hyung-!”, causing for Seokjin, Namjoon and Hoseok to whip their heads around to stare at him in question.

Before Jungkook could reveal his revelation, though, Seokjin and Hoseok burst out laughing. Namjoon tried to hold it in but started laughing too, in the end, hiding his grin behind a hand as he dubbled over.

Jungkook frowned in bewilderment at his hyungs. Why were they laughing? He had something serious to say!

“Y-yah! Jeon Jungkook! Did you just suddenly become a Twilight vampire?!” Seokjin wheezed out. Jungkook’s frown deepened, before he glanced down at his body to see that glitter was stuck all over his skin.

Jungkook was practically a shining disco ball, glimmering in the sun and blinding everyone in his glittering, glory.

The youngest wolf let out a loud groan and a yell of despair. He disliked those people even more now. Jungkook had probably stirred the air where the glitter had been, causing for the particles to stirr up and stick to his body.

This would be hell to wash off, Jungkook thought bitterly as he waited for the others’ to calm down. When it finally seemed like their laughter was dying down, Jungkook blurted out “It was the Pixies!”

That immediately sobered the older wolves up as they looked at him in interest and confusion.

“The Pixies?” Namjoon said, perplexed. Jungkook frantically nodded. Namjoon’s eyes darkened.

He thought they’d made it clear what the consequences were if anyone of them messed with his pack.

“We’re not sure, though... Let’s wait until we do something.” 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

One second, Jimin was laughing and then the next, he was crying and rejecting Taehyung’s touches. The wolf whined distressedly as he hopelessly watched the merman sob into a pillow.

They’d moved to the merman’s room to cuddle on the bed and watch videos on Taehyung’s tablet, but then suddenly, Jimin had started whimpering and then, he was crying. He’d begged for the others to not disturb them for a while, wanting to spend time alone with the merman, but now he kind of regretted doing that. Taehyung had no idea how to get Jimin to stop crying!

Taehyung had tried everything to calm the merman down, but nothing worked. He’d tried making funny faces again, only for the merman to shy away with a wail. He’d tried tickling Jimin, but the other had just wriggled away, almost falling off the bed in the process.

“Jiminie.. Please tell me what’s wrong..?” Taehyung asked helplessly, laying down close to the merman. Close enough to reach over and brush away the tears that fell from Jimin’s shimmering eyes, but he refrained from doing so.

Jimin sniffled loudly, but he was facing Taehyung now, so that must mean progress, right?

“Jiminie wants binky!” the merman whined and Taehyung watched in horror as Jimin’s face scrunched up once more. Panicking, Taehyung quickly pushed his thumb into Jimin’s mouth, who stilled for a second, before starting to and at the pad of the other’s finger.

The merman blinked his teary eyes at the wolf, who blinked back with wide eyes. Taehyung felt a little odd, watching Jimin hold onto his wrist with his smaller hands and on his thumb, his eyes fluttering closed as he snuggled closer. At least Jimin stopped crying, and that was good.

For some reason, Taehyung’s cheeks felt really warm and his chest tight. He wouldn’t think about it any deeper, though. Cuddling and napping was more important than irrelevant thoughts anyways.

Closing his eyes, Taehyung pulled Jimin closer by his waist with his other arm and quickly drifted off to slumber, trying to push the thought of Jimin on his thumb -and how much he liked it- deep into the furthest corner of his mind. 

 

 

 


 

Jungkook was nervous. 

Like, extremely nervous. 

The others’ were out and for some reason, they had thought it a good idea to leave Jungkook alone to look after Jimin. 

“Sorry, Jungkook-ah, but you’re the only one who doesn’t have any classes and shifts today! We trust that you can take care of Jimin.. Hopefully.”

Jungkook could totally take care of Jimin.

He could definitely take care of a Jimin who had the mentallity of a four year old kid. Probably. 

Jimin was sprawled out on the floor and drawing, hugging one of Seokjin’s Mario plushies in one arm while the other gripped a crayon tightly in his fist. 

Jimin was wearing one of Seokjin’s pink hoodies, too, refusing to wear his own clothes because “They are boring! They’re just black and white and light black!”  Jimin had fussed. It had been a cute and funny sight. 

“But Jimin-ah, they’re your own clothes!”  Yoongi had said in exasperation, laughing when Jimin shook his head so hard he almost toppled over.

The wolf was sitting stiffly on the couch, afraid that the slightest movement would startle the merman. Jimin hummed under his breath, ignoring Jungkook as he was completely in his own world. His fuzzy socks-clad toes were wriggling as the beat of his humming picked up. The wolf contemplated whether to take out his phone and to film it or not.

Jungkook was used to the older boys taking care of him so to say he was conflicted was an understatement. But Jimin seemed to be good on his own, so Jungkook relaxed a bit. 

He could do this, it was no big deal. An idea suddenly popped up in his mind and a mischievous smile grew on his lips as he gazed at Jimin. Jungkook’s nervousness had completely vanished into thin air.

“Jimin-ah!” Jungkook said and watched with glee as Jimin looked up at him with wide eyes. He didn’t have to use honorifics with the merman!

“Yes Kookie?” Jimin asked innocently as he turned his attention back to the crayons littered around on the floor, thinking long and hard about what color to pic. Jungkook moved from the couch and laid down on his stomach beside Jimin, who looked at him a little apprehensively. It kind of stung a little, Jungkook thought. 

Jimin had no problem playing with the others, but he had turned quiet whenever Jungkook was around.

“Jiminie, do you not like hyung?” Jungkook frowned as he gazed at the startled merman. Jungkook was actually cackling inside, he would not let this chance to mess with his hyung slide. That thought immediately flew out the window, though, when he saw Jimin’s lower lip start to wobble. Jungkook quickly sat up in panic

“Ji-Jiminie do like Kookie-hyungie..” Jimin sniffled, and then, the tears started falling. Oh no oh no oh no-! Jungkook thought as his mind frantically tried to come up with ways to calm the merman down.

“Jiminie...” Jungkook said helplessly, afraid and guilty that he’d done something wrong. He got startled when the merman suddenly crawled over to sit on his lap, his head rested on the wolf’s shoulder as he sniffled. 

“Jiminie do like Kookie-hyungie!” 

Jungkook pursed his lips, trying to hold in the big grin that treathened to grow on his lips. Wrapping his arms around the smaller body in his hold, the wolf started to sway from side to side, trying to calm the merman down. 

“I’m sorry Jiminie, I’ll give you ice cream?”

Jimin peeked up at him with wide eyes at that, happy at the mention of the cold treat and he quickly nodded his head. 

“Okay, but you have to pick up the crayons and papers first!” Jungkook said, remembering how the teachers in kindergarten had told him to clean up after making a mess. He thought that he had to make sure that Jimin cleaned up after playing and thought that the merman would do it without much fuss.

He was surprised, though, when Jimin crossed his arms with a pout, shaking his head as he whined out a “No! Don’t wanna!”

Jungkook frowned at that, confused as to why Jimin wouldn’t just do it.

“But Jiminie, you have to clean up after making a mess! Who is going to clean up after you, hm?” Jungkook scolded, which caused for Jimin to hide his face against Jungkook’s chest with a huff.

“But- But Jiminie’s gonna draw again later anyways! Jiminie don’t have to!” Jimin grumbled, trying to growl but it only made him sound like an angry little kitten. Jungkook tried to hold in his snickering as he put his hands on the merman’s shoulders to pull him back a little bit.

“If you don’t do it, then I won’t give you ice cream.”

That had Jimin immediately getting off of Jungkook’s lap as he scrambled to pick up all of the crayons and papers. Small droplets of tears still fell, though, but Jimin cleaned up nonetheless, a few sniffles escaping here and there. 

He needed to hold it in, he was a big boy!

When he was finally done cleaning up, Jimin stood infront of Jungkook with his arms crossed and a grimace on his face as he glared up at the grinning wolf. Jungkook tried to remember what the teachers had done when he had cleaned up, remembering that he’d gotten a pat on the head while the teacher cooed. That had made him happy.

“Good job, such a good boy.” Jungkook said as he ruffled Jimin’s hair, making the merman duck his head as a blush rose on his cheeks. He tried to hold in his smile but beamed up at the other in the end, giddy that he’d gotten praised. 

The wolf finally took out the ice cream and the two sat on the couch, eating the sweet treat while watching cartoons on TV. Jungkook had to wipe Jimin’s mouth and cheeks several times, the merman making a mess while giggling and dripping the ice cream all over Seokjin’s hoodie. 

“Ah, you made a mess all over yourself,” Jungkook muttered under his breath as he threw away the empty ice cream container, studying Jimin’s sticky cheeks and Seokjin’s dirty shirt. “Jiminie doesn’t care,” Jimin giggled as he made grabby hands -that were sticky and all- at Jungkook, who tried to run away whille playfully yelling.

They ran around the house for a while, their laughter filling the house, until Jimin whined about how tired he was. They rested on the couch. Jungkook noticed that it was already dark outside.

It was evening by the time Yoongi and Hoseok got back and they smiled with fondness at the sight of the merman and the youngest wolf cuddling on the couch.

The peaceful moment was broken, though, when Hoseok saw how messy Jimin was and dragged the merman away for a bath. Jimin was quiet the entire time, afraid of getting scolded. Hoseok was really loud and Jimin didn’t know how to interpret that. Jungkook trailed quietly after them, not wanting to part from the merman. 

Jimin sat at the edge of the bathtub as he curiously watched Hoseok prepare the bath. His eyes widened when Jungkook took out a basket filled with nice smelling, glittering and colorful round things.

“What are these?” Jimin asked as he leaned over to get a closer look. Jungkook grinned as he held the basket in front of the other. “Pick one and drop it in the water! You’ll like it a lot.” 

Jimin hummed as he chose a blue one. He tried to it but before he managed to do so, Yoongi, who had appeared out of nowhere, quickly took it out of his grasp. “You don’t wanna do that, trust me kiddo.” Jimin pouted up at Yoongi while Hoseok and Jungkook snickered.

The bathroom was crowded now but little Jimin didn’t care as Hoseok helped him get out of his clothes, excited to take a bath now that he would be trying out these round thingies that Jungkook had showed him. Taking the blue round thing back from Yoongi, Jimin slowly dropped it into the water and let out a “Woah!” when the water suddenly bubbled and turned into the color of the blue sky. 

“Look! Look!” Jimin said, delighted and giddy as the round thing started to dissolve in the water. He carefully got into the bath and giggled happily as he splashed his hands around.

Yoongi, Hoseok and Jungkook were frowning, though. 

Why weren't Jimin’s legs morphing into his tail? A few moments went by but nothing happened and the wolves shared worried glances. Crouching down beside the bathtub, Hoseok reached for a loofa and started to wash Jimin’s back. “Jiminie, do you feel weird?” Hoseok asked carefully as he studied the scales that appeared and disappeared on Jimin’s skin. 

They glinted differently each time they re-appeared, and it made Hoseok even more concerned.

“Mhm,” Jimin hummed, trying to reach for Hoseok’s hand and hold it in his own. Hoseok was confused. “Is that a yes or no?” For some reason, Jimin seemed to find that funny as he giggled. “Yes or no what?” He asked as he grinned at Hoseok, who couldn’t help but laugh and smiled too. 

“Do you feel funny?” Jungkook translated for Jimin, whose lips turned into an O shape. “No, Jiminie feels okay!” The merman chirped. He was starting to squirm, though,, having been still for too long and Hoseok decided that he was done bathing. 

As the water drained, the door to the bathroom suddenly opened and Seokjin poked his head inside, surprised to see the four people inside the small space. “Oh, you’re all here!” 

“Jinnie!” Jimin exclaimed, before he nodded his head as he beamed at the oldest wolf. “Yup! Jiminie is here too!” Seokjin cooed as he gestured for the others to get out, deciding to steal Jimin from them for a few moments. 

“Aigoo, did our Jiminie enjoy his bath?” Seokjin murmured softly as he took the big, fluffy towel Hoseok had handed him and wrapped it around the merman’s body, bundling him up into a burrito. “Mhm!” Jimin hummed.

“Aish, Hoseok-ah, you didn’t even wash his face properly,” Seokjin grumbled when he noticed Jimin’s sticky cheeks. Hoseok, who was halfway out of the door poked his head back in and grinned sheepishly. “Oops? I was too focused on washing his back, I guess.” 

Seokjin tutted as he picked Jimin up, the merman leaning his head against the wolf’s shoulder as he fought to keep his eyes open. They were starting to itch and he was getting tired, but Jimin didn’t want to sleep just yet. He wanted to play with the others!

Seokjin let Jimin pick out another one of his hoodies and this time he chose a turquoise one. Putting on some shorts and the hoodie, Jimin then pecked Seokjin on the cheek before running out of the elder’s room with a giddy shriek, leaving the wolf surprised and dumbfounded. A small smile played on his lips as his cheeks flushed a light pink. “Aish- This kid!”

 

 

 


 

 

When Jimin had carefully made his way down the stairs, he was greeted by Taehyung who was in the process of taking off his shoes and at the sight of the wolf, Jimin squeaked and threw himself at the other, winding his arms around Taehyung’s shoulders as he rubbed his cheek against the wolf’s.

Taehyung laughed as he hugged Jimin back, half-dragging him into the living room where Hoseok, Jungkook and Yoongi were lounging around. Namjoon was also back and he waved at Jimin, who shyly hid his face against Taehyung’s neck, causing for the alpha to grin at the cute act.

Everyone were in their own worlds, though. They were trying to figure out how to approach the Pixies. Yoongi kept quiet about his suspicion of Hyejin, though.

“Ah, you’re all so boring,” Taehyung complained when he noticed how silent everyone were and Jimin, who was clinging to him, nodded his agreement. Jungkook hopped up from where he was sitting on the couch with a beam. 

“Let’s play tag!” Jimin immediately nodded yes to that.

Jungkook had already noticed how tired Jimin was when he was taking the bath, but he knew that the merman wouldn’t go to sleep unless he got completely exhausted. So what better way to do that than to play and run around. 

Why did kids dislike sleeping so much? If Jungkook had the chance, he'd sleep for one month straight.

They tried to get the others to play too, but in the end, only the three youngest were running around. With the amount of noise and commotion going on, though, one would’ve thought that all seven of them were playing.

Jimin didn’t want to admit it, but his eyelids were getting heavier and heavier and the other two noticed that he was getting more and more tired by the grumbling and huffing he let out under his breath. Jungkook and Taehyung tried not to laugh at him, afraid that they’d make the merman feel even more grumpy. 

The game came to an adrupt end, though, when Taehyung slammed a door shut and Jimin almost got his hands crushed, Jungkook having stopped it right on time before any dangerous accident happened. 

“Yah, hyung! Be more careful! What if his hands had gotten squished?” Jungkook scolded Taehyung, who was pouting and apologizing to a clueless Jimin. 

“We’re done playing,” Jungkook muttered as he gently took a hold of Jimin’s hand, who frowned up at him. “But Jiminie wanna play-! Jiminie don’t wanna sleep-!” Jimin wailed. Jungkook shared knowing glances with Taehyung. 

“It’s time for bed now, Jiminie,” Taehyung murmured quietly, cooing lowly at a crying Jimin who stayed rooted where he stood. Jungkook frowned and made a move to pick Jimin up but stopped when Taehyung shook his head. 

“Just let him cry it out, he’ll eventually exhaust himself anyways.”

True to Taehyung’s words, Jimin slumped down on the floor, sobbing for a few moments until he eventually toppled over, having cried himself into exhaustion that he fell asleep on the spot. Jungkook gaped in surprise as Taehyung picked Jimin up and made his way to the merman’s room, an amused smile playing at his lips. 

“Wow hyung, you really know how to handle kids,” Jungkook commented as he  trailed after the older wolf and the merman in his arms, intending to finally cuddle and sleep with Jimin.

“Yup, that’s because I raised you,” Taehyung chirped, causing Jungkook to let out an indignant Hey! at that. 

 

 

 


 

He felt hot, and his chest felt tight, like he couldn’t breathe. 

His limbs felt all weird and when he blinked his eyes open, everything was disorienting.

Sitting up, Jimin squinted around the room, realizing that he was in his bedroom. He got confused as to why everything looked higher than normal. Bringing his hands up to rub at his eyes, his motor skills backfired and he ended up hitting himself in the cheek, letting out an “Ow!”

He blinked. Why did his voice sound so different? His eyes widened when he noticed how small his hands were, smaller than normal.

“Something is wrong.” Jimin whispered under his breath.

He was startled when he looked to the side to see Taehyung staring at him with wide eyes, flinching back when the wolf suddenly sat up with a groan.

Shock coursed through him when he noticed how big Taehyung suddenly had became, having to crane his neck more than normal to look into his eyes. Jimin watched as Taehyung ran a hand down his face while letting out a strangled sound of despair.

“Something is definitely wrong.” Jimin squeaked out. Taehyung stared at him in surprise, before a nervous smile grew on his lips.

“I guess you’re back to normal? More or less.” 

Jimin tilted his head at that, confusion evident on his expression.

“Well, you’re back to your normal mentally. Probably. You kind of look like a four year old now, though.”


ahhhhh the Spring Day mv was so good!! ;-;
Like, the song and lyrics were so pretty... It was so sentimental and melancholy and the mv was great, especially the sceneries and colors and the shots ;;;;
I didn't cry at first, like I did when Run came out lolol
But I did cry when I tried to sing along with the chorus (which I'm happy that they didn't change it for the teasers like they did for the previous ones!!!!)
BTS always delivers!!!

The vmin thumb- scene was inspired by Rule of Thumb by ineffectivewishing on AO3 btw!!! Go read it it's really good :'D

Also please, please, please leave a comment! I know it can feel like a hassle but writers (any kind of creator, really) thrives off of comments and feedback and sweet words ;u;

I'm sorry if I'm whining but comments give me life lolol OTL