Oh Boy (How You Mess Up My Senses)

The Big Bad Wolves (and The Merman, Kinda, In Distress)

Jimin isn’t surprised when Taehyung and Hoseok start to tag along with Jungkook whenever the pup is following the Merman around. 

He could be in the library and sure enough, when he looks up, there’s Taehyung and Hoseok, grinning brightly at him while waving happily. Jungkook is the only one who hides, scowling in embarrassment when he realizes what the two older wolves are doing. 

Jimin only smiled shyly in return, before ducking back to his work. 

It doesn’t even surprise him when he gets woken up from his nap to see a blonde haired, tall Werewolf climb into his dorm room through the window.

Jimin blinks groggily up at the guy, who lets out a startled yell when he turns around and spots the merman, accidentally knocking down a few books to the floor in the process.

“Uh- You’re not Jungkook?” The guy asks, confused and embarrassed seeing as Jimin, clearly, isn’t the aforementioned wolf.

“No, I’m not,” Jimin sighs out as he sits up on his bed. “How so?” He adds, staring up at the blonde guy who started to fidget under the Merman’s gaze. 

“S-sorry, it’s just that I caught his scent and I thought it was him so I climbed in without really thinking- I’m so sorry, I’ll just go now,” the guy, probably a pack member of Bangtan, stammered out as he turned around to climb out from the window and Jimin lets out an amused laugh. 

“It’s okay, I’m actually going to meet up with Tae and Hobi,” for the first time, he added in his mind. “And I’m pretty sure Jungkook will be there too,” Jimin grinned and when the blonde guy turned to him in surprise, Jimin beckoned him to sit down while the merman freshened up so they could go together.

A few moments later and the duo were on their way to the cafe Jimin was going to meet up with Taehyung and Hoseok, and most likely Jungkook.

“How do you know that Jungkook will be there?” The guy asked skeptically, looking down at Jimin with slightly furrowed brows. 

The Merman shrugged, “I just know. He’s been following me around for a few weeks now, I don’t know why, though,” he mumbled out, snickering quietly to himself when he thought like a lost little puppy. 

“Oh! So you’re Park Jimin? Jungkook did mention you before and Taehyung hasn’t shut up about you- So that’s why you smell like pack!” The blonde guy exclaimed with wide eyes, making Jimin blush. He said pack as if he would say best friends or even family.

“I’m Kim Namjoon,” the blonde guy suddenly said and an arm towards Jimin, who shook it with his own, a perplexed frown pulling at his lips as he looked up at the other. 

“Sorry, again, about climbing in through your window- Usually I would just speak out loud and they would hear me, but, this time, I wanted to scare the maknae because this morning-!” Jimin could only nod slowly as Namjoon ranted on.

“Do you know what he did this morning-? Of course you don’t-! That bratty pup blared Big Bang’s Zutter when I had an interview over the phone-!” 

The Werewolf rambled on and on and Jimin, somehow, found it cute. The guy was talking fast and flapped his hands and Jimin just found it amusing and cute.

“Wouldn’t he have caught your scent, though?” Jimin wondered out loud and Namjoon stopped his ranting to stare at him, making the Merman fidget under his gaze, before a smirk lifted a corner of his lips.

“Well, one of the perks of being the pack’s alph-” Namjoon started but a loud shout cut him off as someone picked Jimin up and spun around with the Merman in their arms. 

“Jiminie!” Hoseok, the one who had picked him up, yelled happily. Taehyung was right beside him with a bright grin and wrapped his arms around Jimin and Hoseok, trapping the Merman in between. Jimin peeked over Taehyung’s shoulder and saw Jungkook there, trying to hide behind Namjoon. 

He shot Jungkook a grin, making the Werewolf blush and avert his eyes. 

In the midst of it all, Namjoon stood and stared at them with surprise.

When Hoseok finally pulled away, leaving Taehyung the only one clinging onto Jimin, he shot the blonde a smirk. 

“Oh my, is our alpha getting old?” He cackled, making Taehyung chuckle and Jungkook snort. Namjoon frowned as pink started to dust his cheeks.

“What-? No-! I was just-” He stammered. 

“Hyung, you couldn’t sense any of us,” Jungkook stated, and despite having laughed, Hoseok looked concerned as he patted the blonde’s shoulder.

“W-wait, he’s the alpha?” Jimin squeaked, suddenly feeling nervous as he looked at Namjoon, who is apparently the Alpha of Bangtan. 

Sure, the pack members he had met so far, have been such dorks, but they were just three, or, well, four people out of probably twenty other members. Bangtan had a reputation, and that could only mean that they were a big pack to have gained such notoriety, even in other cities, in Jimin’s mind.

And he was standing in front of the pack leader now, the Alpha. 

Jimin started to squirm in Taehyung’s embrace, his little fishie instincts kicking up. If he had been in water, he would’ve been able to shoot out of there like a rocket. 

“Oh my god- No, please don’t get nervous or anything we don’t bite I swear-!” Namjoon started to flail, making the rest of his pack members start to snicker. 

Hoseok swung an arm over Namjoon’s shoulders and started to drag him towards the café, trusting that the rest would follow. 

“Hey, dude, are you okay?” Hoseok asked Namjoon, who was still a little red in the face. The younger quickly nodded, but his face heated up more, though.

“Y-yeah, I’m fine, it’s just- He’s so cute- And I just got so distracted by his scent and the sound of his heartbeat and-” The Alpha rambled on and the elder Werewolf let out a snort. 

“Yeah, I know exactly what you mean dude,” Hoseok stage whispered.


Than you all so so so much for all the comments, subscribtions and upvotes~~ <3

They mean a lot to me!!!

Thank you for reading and I hope you have a great day/night! ^^