CHAPTER 3 || Laughable acting.

My Heart's Three Pointer! (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]CHAPTER 3[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] With wide eyes the two teenagers stared at their homeroom teacher as if the man had just spoken a totally different language. Mr Park only smiled at the two and then continued to explain the reason to his “master plan”.

“Think about it. Sera, you just have to make sure that he passes the three upcoming tests that we will be having and your empty spec will have bright green notification right in the middle of the paper- it will be a certain success to have you accepted into the school.” Why did he have to say it like he was from the home marketing channel?

‘Certain success does sound quite tempting.’ The brunette thought and smiled at the idea of having a nice big green notification right in the middle of the damned paper.

“And Yoongi, you just need to take everything that Sera tells you deep into your skull and write it all into the answer sheets.” The said teenager sweat-dropped ‘What he says doesn’t really match with that weird smile of his…’ True. The wide smile on his face gave his words a rather terrifying contrast.

“Well, discuss things through between each other and let me know once you’re set.” Without staying to hear any kind of response from the two students Mr Park left the room, leaving Sera and Yoongi standing awkwardly next to each other.

After standing in silence for a moment or two, Sera decided to be the bigger person and approach the most basic task of tutoring a ‘barely-graduating-anti-social-blond.’ “We have to make some kind of a schedule for the tutoring sessions. What days with into your schedule the best?”

At her words Yoongi turned to stare at her for a while before raising his eyebrows, “What makes you think that I would go along with this?” Despite his well put together sentence his tone was childish with challenge underlying in it.

Sera could feel her right eyebrow twitch, a (bad) habit that happened whenever she was annoyed, at her peer’s childish antics. Still, without missing a beat she questioned his illogical challenge, “Why wouldn’t you? Don’t you want to graduate?”

The brunette could basically imagine a hammer hitting the blondes head at her each question, you know like how they do in cartoons. To add to his childish tone from before he even had the nerves to actually ignore her by turning his face away from her.

‘Gosh…’ If he’s not going to try to make even some kind of a schedule with her this was going to be much harder than Sera had initially thought. Little did Sera know she had taken a lot more to her plate than she realized.

In the end the pair ended up meeting on Tuesdays and Fridays at 6pm. It will make Sera’s Monday and Thursday shifts at her part-time job longer since she’s going to have to leave earlier than usual for their tutoring lessons. Oh well, if this means that she will get nice big green mark in her spec- she isn’t complaining.

When she had told her best friend about the volunteer work that she will be doing for the next four weeks he had laughed at her for good five minutes. According to him Yoongi deserves an award for getting such a big reaction out of the usually deadpan brunette with such ease. The tall male even compared her to a lazy cat- “If I was him I wouldn’t worry about annoying you, you’re as tame as a house cat.”

To that the said girl had only sighed and looked at her best friend like she was wondering why she was friends with the male in the first place, “Your faith in me is the most inspiring.” With a cheeky smile the University student had send her off to the cold, windy streets of the October Seoul.

With the second half of the third year of high-school starting in January Sera had till November to fit everything they had learned till now into Yoongi’s brain. And frankly, things weren’t looking that good as of now.

Yoongi had memorized the words by Friday but he was still utterly lost when it came to the meanings of the words he had been memorizing since Tuesday. “Bather, means to bring trouble to somebody.”

“It’s ‘bother’ and it means to distract or bring unwanted worry to someone.” Quickly writing down the correction into his notebook. With a flick of her wrist Sera signalled the blonde to hand over his notebook which he did.

‘Geez…’ His notebook was a mess. His notes were all over the place and his handwriting was so messy Sera doubted that even Yoongi himself was able to read it. Things definitely weren’t looking good.

That afternoon Yoongi exited the library with a new set of homework and a shopping list.

“What’s so funny?” Yoongi crumbled into the phone while Namjoon couldn’t help laughing on the other end of the line. “I just never expect

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter