CHAPTER 8 || Famous Or Infamous?

My Heart's Three Pointer! (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]CHAPTER 8[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Yongguk was left alone in the empty classroom after Zico had left the room throwing the smashed soda to the dust bin on his way out. No matter how many times he sees it, Yongguk just can’t get used to the angry side of his bestfriend.

Zico has two sides to himself. The goof and partner-in crime side, and then he has his scary gang leader side. Zico’s scary side comes out only when it has something negative to do with his gang or when someone brings Suga up in a conversation.

Although Zico never even let the said males name come out from his lips. Zico always calls him a traitor or something that’s a synonym to it. Yongguk knew what the beef was between the two, in the end, Suga was the reason that Zico had had taken the wrong road in the first place. Zico had a bright future in front of him, back then no one would’ve had anything bad to say about Woo Jiho. But meeting the wrong person can make you go from famous to infamous. Which is exactly what happened to Zico.

Zico who had left the classroom walked down the hallway his head held high as the other students made sure to dodge out of his way, not wanting to face the wrath of The Zico.

Footsteps echoed through the stairway as Zico rose up the stairs till he was met with rusting grey doors which opened just with a mere push. The cold spring wind splashed roughly his face when Zico pushed the rusty doors open and took a step into the school building’s rooftop.

Hazel eyes scanned the view of the bright blue sky and green trees, Zico’s eye diverted from the sky to the ground as he leaned against the tile edge of the rooftop. Down there he could see people playing basketball happily and high fiving each other when someone shot the ball to the basket from the three-point line. The sound of cheers and the sound of the leather ball being dribbled on the court was all too familiar to him. And it made him sick.

“Ji! Here!” Woo Jiho looked to his left where one of his teammates stood free, no one marking him. Jiho quickly passed the ball to his friend who gracefully grabbed the ball before dribbling towards the hoop in a fast pace. His running came to a stop when the two players who had been double-teaming on Jiho came to in front of him, now double-teaming him.

The boy panted as he quickly looked to his left only to see none of his teammates free, from the corner of his eye he saw a familiar flash of raven hair on his right. Hurriedly he passed the ball to the very person who passed to him just a moment ago. Jiho took off running with the ball right away and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter