CHAPTER 10 || Curiosity At Its Finest.

My Heart's Three Pointer! (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 10[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]“I knew it was you. It’s been a long time, Min Yoongi.” Everyone in the scene froze, anyone not knowing the situation would have thought it was a still picture. Over ten pairs of eyes stilled into Zico as he menacingly walked towards Yoongi who was gaping wordlessly at the taller male. For some reason, in exactly these moments his already small height feels somewhat even smaller. Damn you, genetics.

Zico towered over him and then bent down to match eyes with Yoongi. “Why aren’t you saying anything? Cat got your tongue?” Next to the two Namjoon also known as Rap Monster squinted his eyes at Zico who was now mockingly smirking at Yoongi.

While Zico was doing his best to ignore Namjoon’s piercing glare Yoongi was having a total mental breakdown. He’s aware that everything that went wrong between the two was absolutely and only his fault. Even a fool could see it. He’s own insecurity in their brotherhood is what came to destroy it in the end. ’What did the movie’s characters say at these moments again?’ Was it ‘Sorry’ ‘Please give me one more chance’ or was it begging in your knees. ‘Wait, no… That’s for break-ups or begging for your life.’

Yoongi’s thoughts were running all over the place, so he didn’t have much of a choice. Other than to trust what his heart wanted to say. It will surely convey his feelings, hopefully.

“What? Cat got my tongue?”

“You son of a bit*h, what the heck are you trying to do right now? Are you picking a fight with me? Huh?”

“Should I teach you lesson, you bast*rd?”

“Who do you think you are to just pop up in front of me look at me with that stupid look on your face, or should I wipe it for you?”

All of the others were gawking at the, compared to them, short boy’s outburst while Zico scoffed, shocked at the nerves of the boy in-front of him. After two years this is what he has to say.

Even Yoongi was gawking at the words that came out of his own mouth. This wasn’t how things were supposed to go. They were supposed to have a long, heartfelt talk and slowly start building their friendship again but then of course his mouth had to betray him at this critical moment. When else will he have a chance like this served to him on a silver plate like today?

“You really are one heck of an , but you knew that already didn’t you?” And the without another word Zico turned away from Yoongi and walked away with his friends walking close behind.

As the two groups parted their ways after the rather fast encounter none of them realized the pair of eyes from the alley that happened to be just between the two groups. From the shadows of the alley, Sera who had seen the whole thing go down clicked her tongue and shook her head. “I should teach him a larger collection of words, next time we’ll go through literature.” Sera mumbled to herself.

Standing up she was about to leave when she felt something warm against her ankle. Looking down at her feet, the kitten was nuzzling her ankle and looked up at her straight into her eyes. With a sigh Sera looked at the sausage in her hand and then the kitten. She opened the wrapping of the sausage and put it to the stairs, where to the kitten the quickly ran and contently started eating the treat. A small smile graced Sera’s lips as she entered the café once again from the backdoor.

Just when she, arrived behind the counter. The group of Goryeo’s students were exciting the café, shouting their ‘thank yous’ over their shoulders. After that Sera worked for one more hour before going home. “See you tomorrow!” Joohyuk waved at her and Jisoo winked playfully at her when she left.

Looking at her watch which showed the time to be 19.30, Sera quickened her pace as she walked towards the bus stop. The clock said that she still has about five minutes before the bus comes, but Sera doesn’t like to take any risks so she’s always early. ‘Better safe than sorry.’ That’s her motto.

Taking a seat at the bench of the bus stop Sera waited for the bus to come. It took exactly five minutes for the bus to come. After placing her T-card against the machine, Sera sat next to the window. Looking out of the window she could see all of the familiar shops, markets and buildings that she sees basically every day. Her life wasn’t exactly exciting or anything. To anyone else it could seem repetitive, but Sera would word it more like peaceful and non-eventful. Which she didn’t mind. Considering, she wasn’t the most spontaneous person to walk the streets. In all honesty she despises surprises, especially negative ones.

Thanking the driver Sera hopped off the bus and started walking uphill towards her apartment building. Sera could feel her legs pounding in pain as she walked towards the apartment building with her last drops of motivation, serving caffeine based drinks five hours a day and walking back home at the end of it always takes its toll on her legs. ‘I really should start working out…’ And the fact that her leg strength was as good as any other unfit persons, didn’t benefit her anything either.

Usually her days weren’t this long but now that her Tuesdays and Fridays became shorter as the result of the tutoring, her Mondays and Thursdays at work became longer. But, no matter what she promised herself to pull through it. Even though it was embarrassing to admit, Sera’s spec was still lacking for her to to get into the University of her dreams. Sera’s dream was to become an author, write heart-catching novels, many of them. But for that she needs to get into the university of her dreams, Seoul’s Art University which also is known for being the starting point for various famous and respected authors.

Glancing at her watch Sera yawned and closed her history book after reading about the 1930’s Korea for the upcoming history test next w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter