CHAPTER 4 || Old ways and new friends.

My Heart's Three Pointer! (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]CHAPTER 4[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

 

“I should’ve known…” Sera groaned and lifted the pile of books in her arms. This was just her luck, of course Mr Park wasn’t waving her a goodbye but was asking her for a favour. “I’m in a hurry for a meeting, could you take these exams to the history teacher? I’m counting on you.”

Why did he always have to bother her with these tasks? Yes, she’s the vice-president of her class but this was still just too much. While walking towards the teachers’ office the chattering of other students reminded her of yesterday. Everything reminds her of yesterday. The giggling of girls fangirling over the way too dramatic kiss initiated by the male lead on some romcom was enough to make her cheeks and ears burn red.

“Just prove it.” One of the teenagers surrounding them sighed and glared at the blonde looking irritated. “Okay, I’ll prove it. Just don’t get too jealous of how beautiful my girlfriend is.” He was bluffing again, there’s no way for them to prove anything and he obviously knew it too. This is the end. These scary high school students the size of grown ups’ were going to pummel their faces till they were unrecognizable. Already preparing for the worst the brunette closed her eyes when the boys started moving towards the two.

Sera’s eyes snapped open when she didn’t feel the rough fist of one of the huge high schoolers but a surprisingly firm arm around her waist and plump lips gently on hers. Everything seemed to stop around them and through her eyelashes she could see the blond boy looking at her then at the other teenagers who were now hurriedly running away from where they were.

After gaining back her senses Sera pushed the blond away forcefully and glared at him. “Hey! What’s happening there?” A police on patrol came towards the two with a flashlight, pointing at the two who were staring at him with wide eyes. The surprised looks on their faces and her smudged lipstick on both lips didn’t give them any space of explanation as the police man shook his head in disapproval, “What are you two young kids doing in the public? Don’t you have any shame?” Clicking his tongue at the pair he then left leaving them embarrassed and flustered.

Awkwardly the two were now sitting on the swings next to each other in a nearby park. Glancing at the boy next to her the unnatural cherry tone in his lips made her remember something. Hurriedly looking through her bag Sera pulled out a floral printed package of tissues and glanced at the boy once more.

“Here.” The brunette cleared before holding a tissue in front of the blonds face. He turned to look at the tissue in front of him and then he glanced at the brunette who was facing the other way but he could see her ears burning red. Then he took the tissue and wiped the lipstick off his lips, Sera did the same.

Sera thought about whether she should take the cat out from the bag and settle things out about their kiss. Her first kiss. It’s not that she had ever specially fantasied about it or anything but still this seemed somewhat disappointing. Well rather than a heart-pounding romcom her life has always seemed to be more of a slapstick-comedy.

But still just sitting silently like this didn’t seem right either so she decided to start a conversation, “Do they allow hair dyeing in Goryeo High?” Good enough.

The blond stared at her for a moment before realizing what she was referring to, like he had forgotten his rather particular hair colour. “Nah, it’s just that they don’t do anything about it. Some are scared and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter