CHAPTER 11 || New lifestyles And Mysteries.

My Heart's Three Pointer! (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 11[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]“Did you steal the test questions?” That question kept ringing in Sera’s head ever since she exited the teachers’ office. Feeling numb from the shock Sera decided to stop by in the restroom to rinse her face with cold water. For some reason the walk to the restroom felt longer than usual and all of the normal noises in the background now felt extremely loud giving Sera a headache. The conversation that had just gone down in the office kept replaying in her mind and before she even noticed it herself warm tears were running one by one down her cheeks.

By the time Sera arrived at the restroom which was empty due to the classes having already started, she had just given up on trying to hold in her sobs and was now full out crying, which is very unlike her.

Turning the faucet upwards Sera waited for the water to reach it coldest point before washing her face in hopes of clearing her mind and calming down her red and now puffy eyes. Leaning against the sink her back facing the mirror the brown-haired girl stood there for a few minutes before turning around to face the mirror. The slight swelling in her eyes was now almost unnoticeable and the redness was finally gone.

Making sure all of her hair was perfectly tucked in the braid Sera smoothed her hair on top of her head with her palm. The first step to solving this difficult situation was facing it head on and for now that meant going back to class.

Crying over it won’t solve the situation but how could Sera prove herself innocent? Who could be the actual culprit? No matter how hard she thought about it nothing useful came into her mind, as of now all of the evidence was pointing towards her. Being so deep in her thoughts Sera just kept walking onwards until someone interrupted her hopeless solo-investigation. “Ahem, sunbae?” Sera turned towards the source of interrupt “Yes?” While waiting for the interrupter to say what he had to say she quickly examined his outer appearance. Okay, yes calling the innocent boy a interrupter was kind of unnecessary and rude but at the moment manners were the last thing Sera was worried about and It’s not like she calls him that out loud, she’ll just keep it to herself.

The boy, most-likely two years younger than her, wore his uniform untidily. His tie was loose, hair a mess and as a cherry to the top of the ice cream he had a pretty fresh looking bruise on his cheek which completed his delinquent look. If it wasn’t for the uniform Sera would have thought that he belonged to the neighbouring school.

“I just happened to notice that while you were walking clearly in your thoughts, you passed your classroom, sunbae.” Wait, what? In clear shock the brunette looked over her shoulder to see that indeed the classroom in front of her was 1-B not 3-A. The 3-A sign could be seen from the other end of the hall. ‘Oh.’

The redness that rose up to her ears was easy to spot when Sera’s could feel the familiar, but dislikeable feeling in the bottom of her stomach. Embarrassment. Oh gosh, did she hate embarrassment.

“Oh! It seems I must’ve been so deep in my thoughts that I didn’t notice.” When God was creating people he must’ve forgotten to give Sera a bit of social skills and her painfully unnatural response to the younger boy showcased it splendidly.

Throwing a boyish grin towards her the boy seemingly had decided to give a one last add to her embarrassment. “It’s okay, everyone walks past their own classroom while in their thoughts always once in a while.” Not sure whether the boy was being sarcastic or serious Sera just politely send him an unsure smile and then hurriedly scurried towards her own class without looking back.

Every student in the classroom turned to look at the brunette when she entered the classroom but by the time she was back sitting in her seat everyone’s attention was already back on the board. Sera going back and forth in the middle of the class was a weekly thing considering she is the vice-president of the class after all. If you’re wondering why it’s not the actual class president who goes back and forth, it’s because he happened to be a boy who unfortunately happened to be the victim of his friends’ ‘brilliant’ joke of making him the class preside

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter