CHAPTER 1 || The 7:35 Buss.

My Heart's Three Pointer! (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 1[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]'I'm sorry Ms. Hwang but this isn't enough to have you accepted into our university. If this is all that you have achieved in your 18-year old life you should let go of these dreams of yours. There isn't a place for you in the society. No one gets by in the society without a flashy spec anymore.'

"Damn it...." Sera groaned as she woke up in her bed. She was one of those fanatics that even has nightmares about school. Why? It most-likely has something to do with the fact that being the smart girl she is (note sarcasm), she didn't have any interest in studying till her third year. Which gave her a kick in the for being lazy. When entering high-school her parents sent her all the way from Busan to Seoul, to study, since her dream was become a writer. Only if her parents knew how badly she had messed things up. Her mother would surely pull her hair out if she’d hear about what her daughter’s great achievements have been till now.

Sera clicked the small flat button on the side of her phone and a digital clock appeared into the screen of the phone. 6:30. Five minutes more and the alarm in her phone would have gone off anyway so getting up five minutes earlier than usual won’t kill her.

Drowsily Sera got off of her bed and then reached out for the grey and fluffy cardigan that was laying on the end of her bed, pulling the soft fabric over her black pajamas as she walked into the kitchen of her small but cozy apartment. It was big enough for one person to live, a bigger apartment would have made her feel way too lonely. In the kitchen Sera lifted her precious white eletric kettle and poured the water she used yesterday down the sink and filled the eletric kettle with new water from the faucet. Aside from being a studying fanatic she’s also a tea fanatic. Especially towards strawberry flavoured black tea, it’s her favourite.

Sera placed the eletric kettle back down to its bace which was connected to the power point on the wall of her kitchen. She pushed down the colourless button on the handle of the kettle down making it turn blue.

She then proceeded to walk into the bathroom of her rented apartment. Sera pulled the black hairband off of her wrist and gathered her messy, wavy chocolate brown hair into a mes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter