007

Love Stays

When you saw Kai asleep, you swiftly put back your clothes. Not wanting to wake him up, you tiptoed all the way to the entrance of your house.

You grabbed your stilettos and soon left your new house.  


'Where is she?' Kai thought. 'Didn't we had fun last night? Did she left without me? No, no way, no one ever leaves almighty Kim Jongin alone in his bed'. Just as he was mummuring, he saw a shadow outside the room 


'Rin? Are you here? Rin where are you?' 


You heard Jongin called for you and therefore you went into his room. 


'Yes Jong?' 


He pulled you in for a tight hug without notice. 'Where were you? I panicked so hard you know?'


You pushed him away from his tight embrace and replied him in a monotone telling him that you went home to change and also pack your stuff in preparation for moving into your new home.


'Rin, what's wrong with you? Why are you so cold today? Last night you were so passionate in me, in us.' 


Not wanting him to know that the reason for you to be 'oh-so-enthusiatic-with-kim-ing-jongin' was all for the baby, you wrapped your arms around his neck and gave him a peck. 


'My period just gave me a surprise visit. Sorry Jong' you smiled. 


'You really scare me Rin.' 


'I'll go to work now, we'll meet tonight at home, i'm cooking today. ' you told him. 


'Rin wait! Here, use my card and get anthing you need, there's no limit to it' You smiled and then spun your heels and left.


Just then Jongin's phone rang.


It was Krystal. 


'What should i do? Should i just end things with her? Since now, i have a hot fiance to satisfy my needs, i don't need her anymore. Wait but her body is not that bad either. Just in case if Rin ever change her mind or something i think it's safer for me to keep krystal as my back up'


'Hello?'


'Oppa! I've missed you so much! Why didn't you contact me after that day?'


'Oh i was really busy with work, sorry.'


'I see, oppa, can you go on a date with me? A day where we can be like normal couple, enjoying ice cream and coffee, walking down the streets hand in hand?'


'Sure, when do you want to meet up?' 


'Later at 1pm is that okay with you?'


'Okay see you later.'


'Bye oppa!!!'


________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________



'Krystal!! Are you free later? Go shopping with me!! I need new clothes'


'Sorry eonni, i have an appointment already' 


'Aww then can i seek your permission for Sehun to join me? '


'Sure! Is that okay with you eonni? I'm sorry, will make it up to you one day okayy!!'


'Silly, i understand' 


'Oh Sehun! Go shopping with me I've got another card today!!'


'Krystal said you can come with me so don't even think of finding excuses'


'Okay fine. You and your shopaholic mindset'


A/N : sorry for late update i've been super busy. Oh erm are your hearts strong enoug to take plot twist in life. I'm like stressing so hard over my exams :(