010

Love Stays

Sehun's pov 

 

'Why krystal? Why did you do this to me? I love you so much '

'Is it because I'm not born into any rich families so you needed money. Or we're you just not satiflsfied with my . '

'Do hyung warned me before about you, I guess what they said was right, when people are in love, they become fools for another.'

'Maybe there wasn't an us to begin with, should we break up?' 

Krystal's pov

 

'Gosh why was Yeo Rin with Sehun? '

' I can't live without Sehun, I love him so much, he's my everything. Why did I urghhh Jung Soo Jung what the have you just done and gotten yourself into, get a grip of yourself for s sake ' she thought as tears rolled down her porcelain cheeks. 

Flashback 

 

'You ugly loser , I bet you're in this school only because of your sister, Jessica Jung. '

'With how ugly you are how can you even be sitting with our dear Sehunnie '

'You guys shut the up. Who the are you to talk in such manner towards my girlfriend? '

'But Sehun oppa, we're just stopping this ugly from sticking onto you like a undestructable cockroach! '

'Yea oppa you better listen to eonnie!! She's always right. '

'Thanks right hunnie, I'm better and prettier than that you should get back with me. '

'I'm not gonna get back to bullies with ugly nose job, period. '

'Krystal, let's go. ' sehun said as he grabbed onto her wrist before dragging her out forcefully. 

'Sehun why are you helping me, I'm just a ugly that came enrolled into this school because of my sister. You're too good for me. ' 

Sehun embraced Krystal giving her a warm bear hug. 

'Pabo yah, you should know how much you worth instead of letting someone else's words to evaluate you. You must not let those words get to you. Because when you do, you're only gonna get hurt from what they say. So next time, just lean onto me like now, I promise to be there with you. So, Krystal Jung, are you willing to be my girlfriend? '

'Oppa I.. '

Before she could finish her words, she was cut off by sehun's soft and pouty lips. 

And then, on that day, they became the schools campus couple. 

Yeo Rin's pov 

 

'It's barely been a week since we're engaged and yet he has a girl already? I remember when I first asked him he said that he doesn't have a girlfriend. Was he lying to me? '

"Ringgg"

'Hello? '

'Where are you? '

'Mum I'm at home. '

'Where is Kai? '

'He's.. he's sleeping. '

'Okay I'm calling just to inform you to meet up later with me for lunch, bring him along too. '

'Okay. '

'Great now I'm suppose to call him. it I'm just gonna send him a text. '

Kai's pov

 

"You have a message"

Startled by the abrupt notification he hesitantly picked up his phone. 

'Meet at our place later at 2pm, we're going for lunch. '

'Did she forgive me already or what? With the tone of her text I think she forgave me already anyways I'll just show up later. '

' what am I suppose to do with Krystal now? Should I end things with her or? ' he thought as he ruffled his hair in frustration. 

' it I'm just gonna end things with her. ' and with that he walked out of his house, preparing to meet you. 

 

a/n : double update because I was late so sorry and if it's crappy, i've yet to proof read!