003

Love Stays

"Rin, tonight we are having dinner with them. Make sure not to dress sloppily. Oh and make sure to wear something that's not gothic, you would't want them to see your ugly clothes right. Here use my card and get some clothes. Get you make up and hair done. Do whatever you can to look innocent yet alluring" Mrs Lee said.

 

Seo Rin nodded. "Why does she make me sound like a trying to seduce some random guys on the streets. This is the first time in forever after 13 years since dad left us. For once, she has spoken so much with me. "

 

"Sehun, are you free today? Can you go shopping with me?" Seo Rin asked with her ageyo tone. As she knew Sehun has a soft spot for her. 

 

"Sure I'll pick you up? I need to get some stuff for Soo Jung too pherhaps you can help me with the choosing of present. "Sehun exclamined happily. 

 

10 mins later 

 

"You're here, I've been waiting for like 200 years I feel old already!" You exclaimed. 

 

"Sorry, you know Soo Jung and her hormones " Sehun replied as he smiled shyly. 

 

"Anyways, what's your dress code today why do you need to go shopping? The Seo Rin I know LOVES gothic apparels. " Sehun asked.

 

"Apparently, according to my mom, she wants me to look innocent yet seductive. So I guess I'll just follow her wishes. After all, it's because of this marriage thingy that I finally get to interact with her. And moreover, she promised to call my child her grand children so I guess we are good for now" You replied. 

 

"Enough with this emotional talk let's go shopping. Oh and by the ways, she gave me her credit card. " You smirked.

 

"Seo Rin let's start with lingerie. Like what you've said, innocent yet y right? Get that black lace one. Black is classy and forever a huge turn on, trust me you hubby will get . Also in case your husband likes cute girls, get the pink and white one. But if he's fiesty, get the red. "Sehun explained 

 

"Gosh why are you so loud. Please stop embarrassing me. I'm starting to question my choice in friends and life already." You chuckled.

 

"All that's left is you make hair and shoe wait are you doing your nails?" Sehun asked. 

 

"Omg Sehun why do you speak as though you're my fairy God father? " 

 

"Sorry, I thought you need those because Krystal always make me go with her " Sehun replied. 

 

After 1 hour.

 

"Rin you shopaholic why did you buy so much for me and Krystal!" 

 

"Because you guys were there for me when I'm homeless and broke. Without you guys I can't make it here today" You replied as you gave Sehun as soft smile. 

 

"Omg Rin stop it!! You're suppose to be happy today not sobbing. Lets get ice cream before you make your official visit! Oh have i told you that your Bohemian off shoulder dress with you make up and hair is on fleek today! Don't ruined it okay! We've spent hours on it. 

 

And soon, you shopping ended and it's finally time to meet your husband.