006

Love Stays

Jongin grabbed you by the wrist as he opened the door. Without prior notice you were already slammed onto the wall.

 

He's hands travelled to the zipper at your back. Within seconds you were only left with your matching black strapless laced bra and matching G string. 

 

"You came prepared huh?" 

 

 

Without replying Jongin, you pushed him onto the sofa and placed yourself on top of him.

 

 

"I didn't expect my wife to be feisty but I like it. " he chuckled.

 

 

"Mr Kim, isn't it a little unfair that I'm stripped to almost nothing. Whereas you are still.."

 

 

"Baby I wanted to let you do the honour "

 

 

You sat on the velvet sofa waiting for him to strip himself. Truth to be told, you were expecting a . 

 

 

"Give me a Jongin."

 

 

He walked towards you and carried you bridal style towards the bed. 

 

"Get it right, you don't get to command me, only I do. But on account that it's our first today I will not punish you. "

 

"So Mister Kim will not strip for me huh? You prefer your wifey to do the honour for you? Don't regret it hun"

 

God bless long nails you thought. You used it to gently scrap the surface of his clothed member, earning a moan from him. 

 

"One rule Mr Kim if you want me to strip you, no in the process of it, if you moan, I will give your balls a flick for each moan I hear, do you understand"

 

 

You took his belt swiftly because apparently you need it to tie him on the bed. 

 

 

"Baby, hands up " you gave a peck as you spoke. 

 

 

Jongin looked like a lost puppy for a moment. He just warned you not to command him and here is he, abiding to each of your commands. He felt weird yet good. And with that he raised his hands up and let you tie him.

 

 

You tied it tightly yet loose enough for him to exert strength to escape from it. But to your surprise, he did not resist. So you were just waiting for his inner beast to unleash.

 

You went on to his collar bone and it harshly. Moving onto his clothed s. 

 

 

His facial expression was super rigid because he was holding in his moan. Feeling the wave of guilt across you body, you said. 

 

"Baby, only today, moan loud and let me know that you like what I'm doing, I will be yours shamelessly later on so let me hear your y voice calling for me" you smiled. 

 

You then unbotton his top. At each button you took.it out you gave him a peck. Each time, earning a moan from him. Not wanting to leave him bored. Your hands went inside his pants and grabbed his clothed member. 

 

 

You gave its tip a small touch before wrapping you hands onto his glorious asdfghjkl inches . 

 

 

"Ahhh Rin. Faster..  Please" 

 

 

"As you wish baby"

 

 

You pumped it even faster and his moans grew louder each time. You gave him deep kisses to let him know that you are still here with him. 

 

 

Your tongues wrapped together savouring each another. Your hands left s because you love teasing. As a result you saw his glorious 10 inch buddy standing proudly. 

 

 

"Rin, you're not done with my pants uh"

 

 

"Oops. Sorry". In a swift movement his pants and top is gone and all he's left with is his boxer.

 

 

You had enough of teasing and soon, his boxers was gone. You saw his chocolately abs and couldn't help but them earning another moan from him. 

 

 

You took this chance and bobed your head onto s ing him as much as you can. His rhythm matches yours as he started ing upwards.

 

 

His loud moans were an indication that you were doing a good job. With a few more , he soon came. Not wanting to swallow everything, you looked at him and shared with him his own .

 

 

"You naught little girl. You tied me really loosely you know "

 

"Oh you caught me. Punish me then, Jongin."

 

"You asked for it. " he gave peck as he remove his hands from his belt.  

 

 

He took out your bra and soon, exposing your glamorous C-cup size to him. He gave each of you s massage before onto them. He's hands reach towards you realizing that you were ready for him. 

 

"G string today huh? Very good choice. Since you are so prepared I will not punish you . Just get ready to moan all  night today wifey. "

 

He pushed down you G string and soon, he slammed his 10 inch member inside.

 

"Jongin, ahhh. Jongin... I still have my V card" you spoke as tears ran down. 

 

"Sorry baby I didn't know I will do it more slowly okay. He gave you pecks on your lips each time as he fitted in. And soon he started moving. 

 

"Ahh Jongin. Faster please. Yes! Yes! Right there! ahhh Jongin "

 

"Baby you feel so good, so ing tight" 

 

With a few more both you can Jongin came. 

 

"Nights wifey" 

 

"Nights baby" you said as you placed your head on his broad chest.

 

"All I need is a child, just a child. " you thought before drifting off to sleep. 

 

 

A/N: Please tell me if you spot mistakes so that I can wait them! I will be marking my story M because I'm very afraid that 13 of you are looking forward to a fluff story. So if you are, do unsubscribe!"