002

Love Stays

A/N:  rated M for the first few paragraph. (I at s sorry) It's a very light one okayy!!

 

 

"Oppa!! Ahhh! Yes RIGHT THERE! MAKE ME FEEL GOOD " Krystal screamed as Jongin slammed his glorious 10 inch inside her. 

 

"Gosh Krystal you're so tight, so ing good, don't even try to before me" Jongin exclaimed as he chuckle. 

 

"Oppa. Mmhh. You feel so good I'm cuming already please allow me to do so. " Krystal pleaded with her cheapskate contact lens which made her look weird.

 

"Look! Your ed up mother is calling, ed up mother is calling" Jongin's ringing tone rang.

 

"My dearest Son, where are you? Please come home for dinner right now. If you don't I will cancel your unlimited black credit card and will confiscate your car. "Mrs kim said.

 

"Gosh she's so ed up I swear I ing hate her." Jongin thought.

 

"Baby? what's wrong? Are you okay?" Krystal asked. 

 

"Soo Jung ah, I need to go now, I promise I will make it up to you. " Jongin replied her as he left her a 100 000 won note and gave her a peck before leaving. 

 

"Omg he's finally gone. GOSH! He's so bad in bed. If it wasn't for his money I wouldn't even bother to date him." She said. 

 

"Jongin you're back! Great let you father talk to you. Go into his study room" Mrs Kim told his son as she smiled at him.

 

"Father how may I help you?" Jongin asked with a monotone looking rather annoyed. 

 

"You see, your grandfather made a pact with his best friend about arranging you and his grand daughter together in a marriage. It was their late wishes and I think it's time we fulfill it. Whether you like it or not, you have to do it. " Mr Kim said. 

 

"I see. When will we be meeting? " Jongin asked.

 

"Tomorrow night." Mr Kim replied. 

 

"If there's nothing else may I take my leave?" Jongin asked.

 

"Oh and between you and the Soo Jung girl, make a clean break. I expect no rumors about my son being a player. Do you hear me?" Mr Kim said. 

 

Without replying Jongin swiftly tilted his body and left the room. 

 

"Having a wife? Marry and love her? Hell No. Whoever my wife is hurray to you, enjoy your life long torture with me. " Jongin smirked.

 

"Sehun Oppa!! You're the best! I love you so much!!" Krystal said. 

 

"Aww, baby I love you too! Is the ice cream good? Can I have some too?" Sehun pouted as he asked. 

 

"Oppa say ahhh!! " Krystal chuckled as Sehun as ice cream all over his lips.

 

"Aigoo oppa, my big big baby! let me clean it for you!" Soon Krystal leaned in and gave a peck to Sehun. 

 

"How am I going to tell Krystal that I need to break up with her?" Jongin thought.

 

Just as he turned around he witness the scene where Krystal kissed Sehun. Upon seeing that scene, he felt no jealousy or anger partly because he knew that she was like that, it was some sort of expected behaviour from her. But another part he needed a reason to break up with her. Swiftly, he held his phone and took a picture of this scene. 

 

"Sorry Soo Jung, I've never been into you, it has always been the body of yours I'm into " Jongin smirked.