005

Love Stays

"What took you kids so long, dinner is already served." Both mothers exclaimed. 


You gave your mom a light smile hinting her that things are going well between you and Jongin. To you astonishment she smiled back at you, it seemed so loving and sincere. 


Jongin saw the interaction between you and you mother. He couldn't hep but smile at your interaction because it seems so loving. And seeing you before dinner and during dinner, he realized that the lifeless porcelain has feelings afterall. 

 

"Seo Rin, Jongin will be driving you to your new place later after dinner. Check the house out and if you need anything, just use Jongin's black card. Use it freely okay! He's extremely rich. " Mrs Kim chuckled.

 

"Oh, look at me i've forgotten to inform you that the baby's room is already ready. " Mrs Kim added on. 


"All the best kids, i want two cute grandchildrens! Jongin, you better do your job"


"I will mother, with my pretty little wife, we will give you the prettiest grand children. " he smirked at you.


After dinner Jongin held you hand and led you to his car. 


"Jongin, can you do me a favour?" you asked


"What is it?" he replied as he looked at you


You wrap your hands around his neck and leaned in for a kiss. The kiss slowly developed into a passionate one. Both of you were and on one another's organ. And soon, Jongin's hand landed on your . 


"I want to do it now Jongin." you commanded. 


Jongin swiftly drove towards your new home. As he is drivng, you saw his erected little buddy, wanting to more, your hand reached over and gently his clothed member. Jongin then groaned in pleasure but when you stopped touching him he lookes really pissed off. 

"Rin you tease, you're gonna get it later. "


"No, i stopped because your mother is calling me i would love to pleasure my hubby but look it's your mother disturbing our moment" you chuckled 

 

"Yes Mrs Kim? Oh, Jongin and I are on the way already, please do not worry about us. Yes, he's very nice to me. I will take good care of him goodnight Mrs Kim"

 

Just as your call ended, you've arrived to your new place already.