004

Love Stays

You were trying to adjust the black coloured lace strapless bra, ensuring that it will not fall out. 

 

"Why is being a girl so hard, I want to free them ies! "

 

"Let me see what should I wear? Should I go with the Bohemian off shoulder top? Or the tight fitting black dress with a blazor over? 

 

"According to mom, the ier,the better, I should go with the tight dress."

 

"Go Rin, hwaiting you can do it, meeting him is nothing, all I need is a child from him whether he loves me or not. "

 

"Lee Seo Rin! Hurry up! you do not want to be late for your first meeting with your in-laws " Mrs Lee yelled.

 

After putting on your killer heels and red matte lipstick you were ready to kill.

 

"He better look presentable, I don't want a ugly looking child."

 

"She better look hot. Mother Boa please, grant me a hot looking wife" Jongin thought. 

 

After wearing his suit he was ready to set off together with his family.

 

'Aigoo! Mrs Kim you're looking great! Mr Kim too! That must be Jongin right? Omo he's really good looking. "

 

"You too Mrs Lee!!" The Kims replied. 

 

Jongin's eyes travelled to Seo Rin looking at her glamourous body, he started gulping. 

 

"I guess Mother Boa really loves me"

 

"Why does she look so emotionless, is she not happy or what? "

 

"Wait till I make her scream my name telling me to go faster without stopping. " He smirked. 

 

Your eyes quickly scanned through Jongin.

 

"He's not that bad after all. I guess I can have a pretty decent looking child already"

 

Jongin caught you checking him out and soon he smirked at you. 

 

Not wanting to lose out, you smirked back. 

 

"When do you prefer for the kid's wedding to be held? Next month or two weeks after this?" Your mother asked. 

 

"It's all up to the kids I guess" Mr and Mrs Kim replied. 

 

"I'm fine with any desicion made " both Jongin and you said. 

 

"Mrs Kim, may I excuse Jongin for a moment?" you asked. 

 

"Oh sure no problem! Looks like the kids knows each other already" she chuckled. 

 

You grabbed Jongin by his arms and he was slightly startled by this action of yours. However your touches seems to be electrifying yet addictive to him. What he could be sure of is, he already like this marriage thingy. 

 

"Do you have a girl friend?" you asked trying to look as innocent as possible. 

 

"Are you jealous or what? Do you really want me to fall in love with you?" he raised a brow.

 

"Nothing I'm just trying to get to know my husband better." you gave a seductive look.

 

From the way he reacted towards your statement gave you a conclusion towards his preference in girls.Thank goodness, it's the ier type if girls.  And without hesitation you crashed you lips onto his full cherry red lips.

 

You closed your eyes trying to enjoy this moment. Thank goodness, he didn't push you away. All your effort on using wiki how to kiss is working extremely well.

 

"So he's a hornier type of guy." you made a mental note to yourself.

 

Jongin's wet cavern soon entered yours, savouring and tasting Every part of you. He really wanted more but because of the location obstruction, he could only touch you.

 

You slowly rubbed yourself against he's member, feeling his hard little friend, you can't help but feel proud. 

 

Jongin was startled with your boldness but he liked it. It felt really exciting and thrilling to him.

 

Jongin was a little shy to grab your and therefore to aid him, you placed his hands on your , giving him the look as though you want him to grab them. hard. 

 

"You naughty little girl, trying to seduce your hubby already?" 

 

Without answering him you crashed you lips onto him again. Rubbing your lipstick all over his lips and neck. 

 

When you both are deprived for air you guys stopped your activity. 

 

"See you later love" you winked. 

 

Feeling really satisfied, you sent back to the room to enjoy your dinner. 

 

"Kim Jongin, you're a little easy huh."