chapter 9

It's All Start From There (BTS, GFRIEND)

Part 9

 

Eunha’s POV

 

It’s finally the D-Day, today. Every single of us are busy in the makeup room to get ready for the red carpet this evening.

 

“Okay guys! We are going in 5 minutes okay!” Our manager told.

“Ne, oppa!”

 

I quickly get my last touch up then went outside into the van.

 

As I was about to get into the car I spotted Yerin unnie sit at the middle section. I smiled and was going to sit next to her but, without any hesitation she quickly put her pouch on the seat next to her.

 

I was a bit taken aback by her sudden action.

 

I then went to the back section instead.

 

She hasn’t been talking to me since yesterday, even though I tried to talk to her and wanted to ask her what is wrong, but she ignored me and pretend that I’m invisible.

 

“Ja…! You guys ready?” Manager oppa said, from his driver seat.

“Of course! Let’s go!” We all shouted then went off to the venue.

 

..

 

Fans, started to shout and screaming our names as soon as we got out of the van. It’s only been a couple months ago since we debut, but we gained so much popularity quickly and life got insane.

 

We reached to the stage and waved to every camera in front of us for a picture, then after that we approach the MCs for an interview.

 

“Hana, dul, set. Annyeonghaseyo, Yeojachingu imnida!” We all greeted and bowed.

“Yeojachingu, annyeonghaseyo!” The MC greeted back. “This is your first festival concert after your debut right? How do you feel?” The mc asked as she passed the mic to Sowon unnie.

“Yes, it is. We feel so happy and nervous at the same time since this is our first festival concert after our debut.”

“Ah, you must be…”

“Ne…”

“We heard that you will have a special performance for tonight. Is that right?”

“Yes, you’re right. We’ve prepared a lot for tonight’s performance, so please look forward to it!”

“I can’t wait to watch the performance. Good luck for tonight!”

“Thank you!” We thanked.

 

After a few more questions that they asked, we finally said goodbye and off to backstage.

 

Iseul unnie, my stylist was doing a touch up on my face when suddenly someone bumped into me from behind, making me fall.


“Ohw…”

“Omo, Eunha you alright?” Iseul unnie asked, as she bent over to check on me.

“I’m fine…” I told her, and look up, there stood Yerin unnie in front of me.

“Mian, I didn’t see you there.”

“Unnie-” Before I could even finish my sentence, she already went first.

“Here, I’ll help you stand up.” Iseul unnie offered.

“O-oh…” I said and put my arm around her shoulder for support and stood up. 

“Is something wrong with Yerin? She’s been acting so weird since yesterday.”

I shook my head, “Me too I don’t know unnie.”

“Look at me, I need to fix your lips.” She said, I turned my head to her.

“I’ll do it myself.” I said and took the lip-gloss from her. “Hold up the mirror for me.” She holds up the mirror in front of me.

..

 

Yerin POV

 

The festival has finally started. The venue now filled with fans cheering on top of us. Our performance will be in an hour so we are just relaxing for now.

 

“Hey, Yerin!” Someone called, I turned around.

“Unnie.” It was Sowon unnie.

“Are you feeling okay?” She asked, as she tapped on my shoulder.

I nodded, “I’m fine.”

“I was just worried about yesterday.”

“Oh…” I lowered my eyes.

“Can you tell me, what happened?”


I shook my head. “It’s nothing to worry about.”

She let out a sigh, “Arasseo… just make sure that you do well for tonight’s performance.”

 

I bit my lower lip and nodded at her.

 

She tapped on my shoulder and went over to greet other idols.

 

-

 

Eunha’s POV

 

The part 1 will end in an hour and a half and it has been 30 minutes since it’s started. I get bored sitting in the waiting room. Some of the members are still getting their makeup redo and some of them are asleep. I decided to go outside and have a walk around the venue.

 

I was walking down the hallway, when I suddenly feel a hand wrapped around my shoulder.

 

“Annyeongg…”

“V sunbae, andwaeyeo….” I said and take his arm off my shoulder.

“Wae?”

“What if people… see us. It’s embarrassing.” I said as I rubbed the back of my neck

He chuckled, “What are you doing?”

“Me? Just, walking around looking for some fresh air. I get bored waiting at the waiting room.”

“Ah, I see.”

“What about you?”

“Me? I was just there, talking to Jackson hyung.” He said as he pointed towards the lobby.

“Oh…” I said, and lowered my head.

“What’s wrong? You okay?”

I nodded, “I’m fine, but you know Yerin unnie is kinda mad at me, for some reason.”

“Why?”

I sighed, “No clue.” I said.

“She was crying yesterday.”

I nodded, “She always talk to me when something is wrong, but not this time.”

 

It was quiet for a while when I suddenly remember something.

 

“What oppa? I’m not crying.” “Here, the document you’re asking for, right?”

 

I popped my head up.

 

“You scared me.”

“Sunbae…”

“What?”

“Yesterday… she perhaps didn’t eavesdrop on us right?”

“Wha-what do you mean?”

“Last time….”

 

*flashback*

 

“Unnie, what are you doing?” I asked to Yerin unnie who has her eyes on her phone screen.

“Aniya… nothing.” She said, smiling like an idiot still.

“I’m bored, talk to me.” I said as I sit next to her on her bed.

 

She didn’t respond and keep smiling while staring at her phone.

 

I leaned over towards her so I can see what she was doing all this time with her phone.

 

“Tae…. Hyung.” I tried to read the name that she was texting with. “Taehyung? Who’s Taehyung?”

“Shh, be quiet.”

“Unnie… Who is it, who is it? Tell me.” I cling on to her arm, hoping her would tell me sooner.

“V sunbae, it’s V sunbae.” She finally said. “You’re so noisy.”

“V sunbae? But, how do you know his real name?”

“Of course he told me, pabo-yah.”

“You guys started to get close now? Mwoya, mwoya… what is happening?”

“What do you mean, what is happening. Nothing’s happening.”

I gasped, “Can’t be…. Unnie, you like him?” I exclaimed.

“Yah, shh…” She looks around.

“Is it really unnie? Really?” I whispered.

 

She didn’t answer and just smiled.

 

un-flashback.  

 

“I’ll see you later sunbae. Bye.” I hit his arm lightly, waved at him and quickly went off to waiting room.

“Yah, where you going?”

 

..

 

Yerin’s POV

 

“Where’s Eunha. I need to fix her makeup.” Iseul unnie asked us, when I realized that there was only the five of us in here.

“I thought she was just there sitting down.” Yuju said.

“She went out.” Sowon unnie said. “She said, she gets bored waiting. So...”

“I’ll just do her makeup later when she comes back then.” Isuel unnie said as she started to pack up the makeups, when the door to our waiting room suddenly burst open.

 

“Oh, Eunha! Come here, I need to do your makeup-” She was cut off.

 

Eunha walk towards me in faster speed and suddenly grabs my hand.

 

“What are you doing?” I asked her as I swang my hand away from her grip.

“Unnie, we need to talk.”

“I have nothing to say to you.” I said.

“Unnie, jaebal. I really need to talk to you.”

“I have nothing to say to you, I said.”

 

She grabs my hand again, but I swang it right away.

 

“Fine, I’ll say it here.” She said and face me.

 

She takes a deep breath.

 

“You misunderstood.” She said.

“What?”

“Yesterday…”

“Why? You accepted V sunbae to be your boyfriend? You wanted to show off?

“No-- unnie you’ve misunderstood, really. I swear I will never betrayed you like that. I never will.”

“Then, why are you saying yes to him? When you know that I like him? Huh?”

“Is that why you’re mad at me?” She asked, as tears suddenly rolled down her cheek. “Jaebal unnie, listen to me first.”

“I knew everything already, so you don’t have to explain anything. Just, can’t you leave me al-”

“YOU’VE MISUNDERSTOOD… I said….!!!” She shouted at me.

 

My eyes grew big, I was shocked. “Y-yah…”

“Please…” She closed her eyes, “Please, let me explain.”

“Yerin-ah, let her explain. Listen to her.” Sowon unnie told me.

“I… I was just trying to help V sunbae to… to.”

“To what?”

“He likes you unnie.”

“Huh?”

 

*flashback*

 

Eunha’s POV

 

“Sunbaenim, why all of a sudden-?”

“Here, your phone.” He suddenly gave me back my phone.

“Ah, thanks.” I took it from him. “Why… are we here when you’re only giving back my phone?”

 

He didn’t say anything. Until it was silence for a while.

 

“Sunbaenim. What is it? Is there something going on?” I asked as I stared at him, getting a little bit concern.

 

He cleared his throat, “Help me.”

“Help you? With what?”

“I… I like Yerin.”

“Yerin? Yerin unnied? Really?” I said and gasped

“And, I’m thinking of asking her out, but I don’t know how.” He said, “It’s awkward, but please help me.”

“Ahh… I’m really bad at this though.” I said as I tilted my head.

 

I think, think and think.

 

I reached out my hand towards him.

“What?”

“Practice with me. Pretend that I’m Yerin unnie, here in front of you.”

“Practice?”

“Hmm, try it.”

 

He slowly took my hand. I could tell his heart was beating so fast and that he’s nervous.

 

I can’t help but let out a small laugh.

 

“Why are you laughing?”

“Sunbaenim why are you so nervous?”

“Yah, which guy that isn’t nervous when they’re asking their crush out?”

“Okay, okay just continue.” 

 

He cleared his throat again. Then took a reaaaally really deep breath.

 

I laughed again, “Why are you so nervous?”

“W-would you b-be my girlfriend?”

“Sunbae.” I was trying so hard to hold in my laugh.

“Would you?”

“Yeah…” I said, when suddenly we heard some voices outside the waiting rom we were in.

 

*un-flashback*

 

So, I’ve really misunderstood?

 

"We are not dating unnie, we never do.” Eunha said. “I’m sorry.” She lowered down her head.

 

I was going to say something when manager oppa suddenly came in.

 

“Ja, ja everyone get ready to standby, we are performing in 20 minutes.” He said, and stopped when he realized that the room was dead silence.

“Wh-why, is it so quiet? You guys don’t usually be this quiet every day.” He said, we all still in silence mode. “C’mon! You guys are loud, like really loud I even bought an ear plugs yesterday.”

 

I chuckled. Eunha follows. Then everyone started to laugh, breaking the silence thanks to Manager oppa.

 

there lots of flashbacks in this one:D

hope you enjoy =))^^