chapter 5

It's All Start From There (BTS, GFRIEND)

Part 5

 

Jhope’s POV

 

“Hoaaammmmmm….” I yawned as I stretched.

 

I woke up to a loud music coming from the practise room next door. Everyone else are still sound asleep, I decided to go out and have a look.

 

I opened the door and took a peek inside. The room was dark and no one was there but the loud music. There I started to get goosebumps.

 

I open the door more wider this time and went inside. I put my jacket down on the sofa which is just next to me then the light.

 

“Ahhhhhhhh…”

 

I flinched.

 

“Y-yah?”

“Sunbaenim?”

“SinB?” I saw her sitting down back in the corner, eating a bag of snacks.

“Sunbaenim, what are you doing here?” She asked me.

“Then what are you doing here? And what’s with the loud scream?” I asked back.

 

She mumbled something which I can’t hear clearly.

 

I walked towards the speaker and turned the music off, then sat on the ground in front of SInB, crossing my legs.

 

“No, I’m caught again…” She murmured. “Sunbaenim, don’t tell anyone about this.”

“W-what?”

 

She pushed her face towards me, I back away but she grabbed my head to front and now our face is just an inch away.

 

She whispered something to me…

 

Then I can’t help but burst out laughing.

 

“Sunbaenim, stop it, you make me embarrassed.” She said as she scratched the back of her neck.

“Mi-mian… hahha, it was just so funny.”

“it’s not funny for me. You know what, I was so hungry. I feel like I haven’t eaten in ages.”

“Eat as much as you want, I won’t tell anyone.”

“Jinjja? You promise?”

I nodded, “hmm… I understand, dieting is hard. I know.”

 

She started to eat a handful of chips again.

 

“But why would you eat in the dark?”

 

Before she could speak and answer she suddenly choke on her food.

 

*cough*

 

“eat slowly.” I said as I hands her a bottle of water.

“T-thanks. *coughs*”

“You must be so hungry.”

She nodded, “I heard the duet team and V sunbae is going out to the city.”

“Oh, that’s why there’s only few of them.”

“I should’ve been awake at that time and went with them.”

I giggled, “At least you had a good nap.”

 

“Are you going to practise?” She asked.

I stood up. “Yeah…”

“Can I join?”

“you sure? You just done eating.”

“It’s only a snack.” She said, putting aside the snacks. “kajaa…” she shouted then the music.

 

We began to dance freestyle in front of the big mirror, even though we dance not perfectly in sync but we still try to get into the music. SinB was behind me while I’m in front of her and sometimes we dance side by side. As I watched her dancing from the big mirror, I can tell that she was a good dancer, she dances coolly with those expressions on her face she has as if she was on stage in a concert.

 

..

 

Jungkook’s POV

 

“Eunha?!? What about her? We can’t just leave her behind.” Yuju suddenly said, making we all stopped running.

“Right, it’s the city. She might get lost.” Jimin hyung said.

“But that girl is actually the fangirl that she met at the supermarket before. And they actually get to know each other.” V hyung said.

“Then, she must’ve been with that fangirl right now?” Jimin hyung asked.

“Probably, I heard she is asking Eunha to get ice cream with her.”

“Should we check to every ice cream cafe in here?” I said.

“Let me call her.” Yuju said as she starts to dial Eunha.

 

“She’s not picking up.”

“Let’s split up and look for her.” V hyung offered. “Jungkook-ah, kaja I’ll go with you.” He said then we went off, leaving Yuju and Jimin hyung behind.

 

Yuju’s POV

 

“Let’s go.” I said and start walking.

 

*while walking*

 

“Where could she be…” I whispered to myself.

 

We haven’t seen any figure that looks like Eunha even once till now. We’ve found about 3 or more ice cream cafes around here, but still there is no sign of Eunha. Her phone is still off.

 

“Are you hungry?” Jimin sunbae asked me.

I shook her head, without looking at him, “No…”

“Let’s have a rest first. You look tired.”

“But, it’s already late.”

“A-arasseo…”

“Are you okay?” I asked him.

“U-uh, yeah I’m okay.” He said, then I hear something grumbled.

 

I stared down at him.

 

I chuckled, “Fine, let’s have a rest and eat.” I said then pulled his hand to a nearest café.

 

“Yuju-yah, go and have a seat I’ll order.”

“Okay…”

 

I then head towards a seat in the corner, even though there is not much people here. Well, most of them are workers and college students on their laptop, studying. I sat down then took out my phone, I got a message from the group chat.

 

“Jimin, Yuju have you found Eunha yet?” V asked.

“Nope… we’re at a café right now, resting.” Jimin sunbae replied.

“Yah, how can you rest at a situation like this? We need to find Eunha as fast as we can before our manager finds out.” –V

“What happened?” Hoseok sunbae pops out.

“Is something wrong?” –SinB

“, I got the wrong group chat :/.” –V

“Tell us, what happened?” –Jhope

“Hyung, we’ll explain when we get home okay.” –Jimin sunbae.

“Nothing is wrong right?” –SinB. “What’s with Eunha? Is she lost?”

“Hurry home.” –Jhope.

 

I pressed the home button and tried to dial Eunha again, I hope this time she picks up my call.

 

“Oh, Yuju-yah…”

“Eunha! Omg you finally answer.”

“Oh…”

“Where are you? We’re worried about you.”

“Yuju-yah, I’ll call you later okay.”

“Wait, but-”

 

Before I could even finish my sentence she already hung up.

 

“Yuju, Yuju, YUju!!!” Jimin sunbae suddenly appears out of nowhere.

“You scared me.” I said while clutching on to my chest.

“Look.” He showed me the screen of her phone.

“’GFRIEND and BTS are having a special relationship?’” I gasped.

“She- we got caught by paparazzi. It’s all over the news.  Oh no. The main picture is a picture of Jungkook and Eunha walking together. Then the rest of us….”

 

Jimin sunbae’s phone suddenly rang.

 

“Yeah…. Then? Arasseo, I’ll see you back at the building.”

 

“Eunha is back at the company building.” He told me. “Let’s go back.”

“Oh, okay.”

 

We both then stood up and went out of the café.

 

Once we were out of the entrance door, we were surprised that there were crowds of fans and reporters outside the café. Sounds from the camera flash were flashing over at us.

 

“JIMIN OPPAAAAAA!!!!”

“OMG IT’S BTS!”

“JIMIINNNN NOTICE ME!”

“JIIMIIINNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!”

“JIMIN OPPA SARANGHEYO!”

 

Jimin sunbae was the only one everyone notice even though he’s wearing mask right now.

 

He just smiled and waved at them. Then I suddenly hear people whispering.

 

“Isn’t that Yuju from GFRIEND? What the hell? Why is she with my oppa?” One said.

“Everyone can tell that it’s her.”

“I told you, GFRIEND and BTS have something going on between them.”

“WHAT IS SHE DOING HERE?”

“Are they dating?”

“I gotta update.”

 

I started to get scared and tried to ignore. Jimin sunbae holds my hand.

 

“Let’s run.”

“Huh?”

“I texted my manager.”

“O-oh…”

 

I put my hoodie cap on then start to run away through the crowds with Jimin sunbae pulling my hand.

..

 

Eunha’s POV

 

“So, Eunha explain everything now. What is actually happening?” PD-nim asked me.

“I-I was, no we were out at the city.”

“Yeah?”

“Then, there was this fangirl I met before, who I thought was nice…”

“Hm?”

“She’s actually a reporter and knows everything from the start, from where we did our meeting… and on.”

 

He took a deep breath.

 

“But, PD-nim, just to tell you that this news is a misunderstanding, we’ve never had a relationship… just to tell you.”

“I know… I’ll-”

 

The door suddenly burst open revealing V and Jungkook sunbae.

 

“Eunha-yah…”

“Sunbaenim.” I stood up from my seat.

“Gwenchanna?” V sunbae asked.

I nodded.

“Pd-nim… it’s actually my fa-” PD-nim cut him off.

“Okay, so you guys now explain to me. What about the rest? Where are they?”

“Ah right, Yuju and Jimin... they’re still on the way here, Jimin texted manager hyung and said that Yuju and him got trapped by fans and reporters.” Jungkook sunbae said.

 

“We’re here.” Jimin sunbae and Yuju finally arrived.

“Sit down…”

 

They both the sit down.

 

“Explain everything now.”

 

Starting from me, I then started to explain from the beginning, about that fangirl Mina, bumped into me, about her asking me to get ice cream with her and blablabla…. (A/N Hey, I’m sorry I’m skipping the part where Eunha and Mina went to get ice cream. Let’s just imagine what happened. So that girl is actually a reporter and is have been following GFRIEND and BTS all this time. At the supermarket last time she actually knows that she was Eunha from GFRIEND and that her and V and Jhope bumped into each other. By the way guys, on the last chapter I wrote Lina instead of Mina, it’s Mina guys I’m sorry I got confused.)

..

 

The PD-nim sighed in disappointment.

 

“We’re truly sorry.” I apologized.

“It was my fault, I’m the one who asked you guys to go out to the city with me, so. I'm sorry.” V sunbae said.

 

PD-nim nodded.

 

“Since, you guys told me the truth, I’ll let this slide.” He said making all of us sighed in relief. 

"Are you really?" Yuju asked.

“Yeah, but… your collaboration needs to be told to public. To avoid suspiciousness.”

 

..

:)