chapter 2

It's All Start From There (BTS, GFRIEND)

Part 2

 

*BANGTAN*

Jungkook’s POV

 

“What’s your name?” I asked the little girl in front of me.

“Seyeon, Jung Seyeon.” She answered.

 

I wrote her name after I signed the album. “How old are you?”

She showed me her cute little fingers, “I’m 7 years old.”

 

I chuckled at her cuteness. “Who do you come here with?”

“My nanny, she’s over there…” She said as she pointed out to the audience seat.

“Aigoo, so cute.”

She grinned, her cheekbones are showing. “I’m a big fan of you guys!”

“Gumawo!” I smiled as I caressed her cheek.

 

“Do you have a sisiter?”

She nodded, “Eunbi unnie.”

“Eunbi unnie?”

“I wanted to come here with her, but she is too busy with her work, so I can’t.” She said with her cute voice and pouts. “She was my best-est friend in the whole world.”

I chuckled as I pushed my face near towards her. “Seyeon-ah, if you don’t have a friend to play with, just call me and let’s play together.”

“Jinjja?”

I nodded while smiling, “Of course, you can call me anytime.”

“Woahh…”

“Look through the album when you reached home, then you will find my number, okay.”

“Okay.” She said as she high-fived me.

 

I smiled and pat her on the head before she moves on to V hyung next to me. 

 

..

 

After the fan meeting ended, we are now head to the company building to meet with the GFRIEND members to discuss about the collaboration.

 

Once we arrived at the building, we then started to walk in to the meeting room, where the meeting will be.

 

“You guys go first, I need to go to the toilet.”

“Okay… don’t be long.”

 

I nodded then turned right while the others are going straight.

 

On my way to the toilet, suddenly someone bump into me, and spilled a hot coffee to my shirt.

“Ahh…” It’s hot.

“*gasp* Omo, I’m sorry, I’m so so sorry…” She said as she immediately wiped my shirt with her hoodie’s sleeve. “I’m sorry, ottoukke…”

“Gwenchannayo…” I said.

“But the coffee was really hot…” She said as she looked at me. “Come with me.”

 

She then started to pull my hand to a place, a clinic room.

 

“Wait there.” She told, so I sat down on one of the bed.

 

She came back with an icepack on her hand.

 

“This…” She gave it to me.

“Thanks.” I took it, then started to place them on my chest, on where the coffee got spilled.

“You’re a GFRIEND member right?”

 

She nodded, “Hmm… We supposed to meet today.”

“Sit down.”

 

She then sit down opposite me. But she suddenly gasped and looked away.

 

“Wae?” I asked.

“Uhh… Sunbaenim.” She said as she took off her pink hoodie. “Your shirt is see through.” Then gave it to me.

“A-ah… sorry I didn’t realized.” I said.

She shook her head.

 I wear the hoodie, lucky though her hoodie is oversized, so it fit on me, well it’s kinda short though.

“You’re Eunha, right?”

She nodded, “Mhm... I'm Eunha."

"So-"

I was cut off by my phone suddenly rang. A call from Namjoon hyung.

 

“Ne, hyung?”

“Yah Jeon Jungkook! Where are you?”

“Hyung, mian… I’ll be there right now.”

“Hurry up, we are all waiting for you.”

 

I hung up.

 

“I think we should go.” I told her.

“My manager just texted me.”

“Kaja…” I said as I stood up then went straight to the studio with her.

 

Once we reach the door of the meeting room, we decided that we should come in one by one, so that we didn’t get caught or what, but it was actually failed because my manager hyung suddenly opened the door.

 

“Jungkook-ah, where have you been?” He asked.

“Mian hyung… the toilet was all occupied.” I lied.

He took a deep breath then look to my right. “Eunha-ssi?”

“Annyeonghaseyo…” She said as she bowed.

“So you guys were together?”

“It’s-”

“It’s not like that manager-nim, I accidentally spilled a hot coffee to him, and so we have to go to the clinic to get treatment first… I’m sorry it was all my fault.” Eunha explained as she bowed her head down. I showed him the icepack for evidence.

“Arasseo, you two actually missed the half of the meeting, tomorrow morning come to my office, then I’ll tell you guys what you’ve missed.”

“Ne…”

“Come in now…”

 

We both come into the room. Then the meeting continued.

..

 

 

a/n:

Hiiiiiii,

Guys, I am so sorry for the late and short update (*I actually was about to update yesterday but my account suddenly get an error so I didn’t get to*). This first term of my school is so hectic. But I’ve finished all of the assignments and exams now, so I’ll try to update every sunday/weekend or maybe in the holidays.

So, some ppl are requesting for a love triangle, guys about that... umm I’ll try okay, I’ll try :D. It’s actually sounds fun though.

haha anyway guys hope you enjoy it. Baii….