chapter 6

It's All Start From There (BTS, GFRIEND)

Part 6

 

Jungkook’s POV

 

“But PD-nim, that was supposed to be a secret…?” V hyung said not agreeing to what Pd-nim just said.

 

The PD-nim, raised his shoulders up. “What can we do? That is the only thing that we should do to avoid suspiciousness….”

“Can’t we just apologized through a press conference?” I asked.

“We have to ask permission to the CEO for that.”

 

We all sighed.

 

“Go back to your practise room now, and continue with practise.” He said. “I have something to do.”

 

..

 

“So, he’s going to announce it to public?” Yerin asked after we explain everything to everyone.

“That’s what he said.”

“I know it was supposed to be a surprised but really I’m sorry.” V hyung apologized.

“Hyung, stop apologizing… it’s not only your fault.” I said as I pat on his shoulder.

“He’s right, you can’t feel sorry like that to yourself.” Hobi hyung said.

“Ah, by the way where’s Eunha unnie?” Umji exclaimed.

“I saw her went to another way when we went back here.”

 

My phone buzzed a few times, I slide to open and check. And there showed a news notification. 

 

“He announced it already.” I told everyone in the room as I read the news. “Some fans are not believing.”

“Ottoukke.” –Yuju

“Let’s put the worries away first for now, and continue with practising.” Suga hyung said.

 

Everyone nodded then get to their own position to start practicing. 

 

“Jungkook-ah, hurry we all waiting for you.” 

“I’ll be right back.” I said as I stood up then went out of the room.

“Where’re you going?” He asked.

 

I didn’t bother to turn around and answer and keep walking.

 

As I keep walking and walking through the dark hallway, this little kid suddenly bumped into me and she fell on her .

 

“Ahw…”

“Ooh, you alright?” I asked as I quickly helped her up.

“Ne…” She answered.

“Mianhe, I didn’t see you.”

“It’s okay, I couldn’t see you too. It was dark in here.”

“Where are you going?” I asked.

“I’m looking for my sister. This building is so big, I don’t think I can find her.” She said.

“Do you want me to accompany you?”

“That’d be great.” She answered immediately.

I smiled though she can’t see it, “Kaja.” I said as I hold her hand then starts walking to the rooftop.

 

We finally get out of the dark hallway and are at the lobby. I can finally see her face, but she hasn’t once seen my face yet.

 

“But, who are you going to meet with?” I asked her as we walk.

“My sister. It’s been long since we met, that’s why I came here.”

“Ah right, you told me. You come here by yourself?”

“Nope, I came here with mom.”

“Then where’s your mom?”

“She’s outside.”

“She must be cold. Does your sister works here?”

She shook her head, “Aniyo, she said she goes practice here.”

“Practice?”

“hmm, practice.” She said as looks up at me, then her face expression suddenly changed.

“W-what? Is something wrong with my face?”

“JUNGKOOK OPPA!??” She exclaimed.

“You, kno-” I looked at her face then suddenly remembers something. “Jung Seyeon?” 

“Yes, it’s me.…”

 

“Seyeon-ah!!” Someone suddenly called.

 

I look over that person’s voice and there she was running towards us.

 

“Unnie! Look, I met Jungkook oppa from BTS. It’s my second time!” She exclaimed happily.

“Sunbaenim…”

“Eunha?”

“Seyeon-ah, when did you come?”

“Uhm, about *counting* I don’t know.”

“Who do you come here with?”

“With mom.”

“Mom?”

“She said she’d rather wait outside and ordered me to look for you. She wanted to talk to you, unnie.”

“O-oh…”

“So, your sister is…?”

“Jungkook oppa, this is my sister… Eunbi unnie, remember I told you her name before, and this is her.” Seyeon said as she clings on to Eunha’s hand.

“A-ah… I see”

“Sunbaenim, why are you here?”

“I was just walking around for fresh air, I’m not in the mood for practising today.” I answered, but she just looks down on her feet. “You okay?” I asked as I reached my hand to tapped on her shoulder but she suddenly crouched down first before my hand reach for her shoulder.

“Seyeon-ah, let’s go to mom.” She said to her sister. “Sunbaenim, I’ll see you later.” She bowed slightly to me before she left.

 

Eunha’s POV

 

“Mom!” I called, she was waiting for us both at the front of the entrance.

 

I ran towards her then hugged her tight, it’s been so long since I met my family, and today is probably my first time since my debut.

 

“Aigoo, my daughter. I missed you…” Mom said.

“I missed you too, eomma.” I said as I broke the hug.

“Unnie, you didn’t miss me?” Seyeon said, crossing her arms as if she was jealous.

“Ey, of course I missed you too Jung Seyeonieee…” I crouched down to get the same height as her then cupped her cheeks. “How are you?”

“I’m always great.” She answered with a smile on her face. I stand back up.

“Eomma, I heard you’ve always been sick lately, are you okay?”

“I’m okay…” She said as she caressed my cheek. “I… heard the news, what is exactly happening? Hm?” She asked with her softest voice ever.

“Eomma, I’m… I really want to forget about that right now, can we not talk about it?”

“Geurae? Arasseo…”

“Ah, by the way where’s dad? Isn’t he coming with you guys?”

“He’s busy out of town…”

“…Oh”

 

Dad was always the one that I rarely met ever since I was little, my question ‘where is dad’ is always answered ‘he’s busy out of town’. I’m really curious, just what the heck does he do that always makes him so busy? Is it hard for me to meet him just once? Does he even know that I’m debuted now?

 

“Eomma, it’s late you should go home.” I said. “I already called manager oppa to take you home.”

She nodded, “You should go inside too, it’s cold out here.”

I nodded. “Seyeon-ah, let’s meet another time okay.”

“But it’s only 30 minutes since we meet.” She said as she pouted.

I chuckled, “You can see me on the TV, remember? If you miss me, just turn on the TV and I’ll be right on it. Arasseo?”

She finally smiled and nodded, “Arasseo.”

“I’ll be going in first then.”

“Hmm…”

“Be careful eomma. Annyeong.” I bid goodbye at both of them as I waved and went back inside the building.

 

..

 

As I arrived at the practicing room, I could see that everyone was working so hard practicing. Jungkook sunbae was already there too. I went in, then everyone suddenly stops doing what they were doing.

 

Jin sunbae who was the closest to the speaker, turned the music off.

 

“Eunha, where have you been?” Sowon unnie asked.

“M-me? Uhm, I had something to do.”

“We heard that you met your family outside.” Rapmon sunbae said.

“Yeah, I did…” I said as I looked over to Jungkook sunbae as we made an eye contact.

“Right, that should take long enough.” Jhope sunbae said.

“Why is your eyes so puffy?” Yerin unnie asked.

I immediately answer. “I’m okay… I’m really okay.”

“…okay?”

“Let’s continue practising now, our choreographer is coming soon.”

 

I quickly put my bag and my coat down on the sofa then join the others practicing.

 

HEY! Thanks for the 1k+ views, gosh I didn’t expect this to happen, thanks so much, hope you enjoy this chapter!