chapter 1

It's All Start From There (BTS, GFRIEND)

 

Part 1

 

*GFRIEND*

Eunha’s POV

 

“It’ll be all for today’s dance. Have a rest now.” Our dance teacher said to us then leave the dancing room.

“Ghamsahabnida….” We all bowed.

 

“Ahhhhhh”

Then began to lay down on the cold floor while catching our breath.

 

“Ah right, I heard that we’re going to collab with a group sunbae in a festival concert, have you heard about that?” Yuju said as she sat up and wipe herself with a towel.

“Jinjja?” -Yerin unnie

“Mhm…”

“How do you know that?” Sowon unnie asked Yuju.

“Uh well, I overheard our pd-nim talking in the meeting room when I walked pass by.”

“Then, is the dance that we just learn is for…?” –Umji

 

SinB snapped her two fingers. “It must be true…”

“Yah, it might be for our comeback too…” I said. “Remember, pd nim said we will have a comeback in 3 months."

“Well…”

“It’s true though…”

“Let’s go back to our dorm now…” Sowon unnie said as she stood up.

 

We then packed our stuff into our bags then went back to our dorm.

 

“Who’s going to cook dinner todayyyy?” Yerin shouted, as soon as we get in to our dorm.

“Eunhaaaaa… make the mixed noodle.” Yuju said.

“Yayy, mixed noodle…” –Umji

 

I walked over to the kitchen and opened the fridge. Just as usual, there is nothing in there except eggs, “I need to buy the ingredients though, there’s nothing in the fridge, someone come with-” I turned around and see no one.

 

I sighed then went to the grocery store by myself.

 

..

 

On my way to the store I dialled manager oppa, and told him that I’m going grocery shopping. He lsaid okay, and told me to be careful not to be caught with fans.

 

I arrived at the market, it’s 7pm. Hope it’s not too crowded in here.

 

As I pushed the cart down the aisles of the grocery store, suddenly 2 guys bumped into me

 

“Sorry…” They bowed.

 

I was afraid if they were a fan so I quickly put my mask on.

 

“Oh? Yeojachingu?”

 

Oh no…

 

“Sorry… you got the wrong person.” I said and looked up, then realized that they were wearing a mask too.

 

They opened their masks.

 

They were members of BTS sunbaenim. If I’m not wrong.

 

I gasped, “Oh annyeonghaseyo…” then quickly bowed 90 degrees. “I’m sorry, I thought you guys were some kind of fans.” I apologized.

“It’s okay… we thought that too.” He with a glasses on, said. “By the way, I’m Jhope and this is V.”

“Ah, I’m Eunha.”

“Why are you here alone?” V sunbae asked.

“Uh, I’m grocery shopping.” I said.

“Alone?” He asked.

“Yeah, the members didn’t really wanna go with me.”

“What if…?”

“That’s what I’m scared about.” I explained. “But, it’s okay I can take care of myself.”

“Hyung, should we make what Jin hyung-”

 

“Excuse me.” V sunbae was cut off by 2 girls standing behind me. I quickly put my sunglasses on and turned around. “I heard someone saying Jhope and V somewhere, are you a BTS fan?” One of them asked me.

 

I turned back around to Jhope and V sunbae and mouthed, “RUN!” They both walked away instead so that they weren’t get caught.

 

“Um, yeahhh, I’m a BTS fan, you know!” I said with a loud voice. “How about you guys?”

“Yes we are!! Who is your favourite member?”

“Uh well, I-I like all of them as a group. I don’t really have a favourite member.” My heart is beating so fast right now.  

“She looks familiar.” She whispered to her friend which I can hear it clearly.

 

I shouldn’t have smiled. People can tell if I’m smiling or not because of my chubby cheeks.

 

“What about you ladies? Who are your favourite members?” I asked.

“I like Jungkook and hers is Jimin.”

“Awwhh, okay…” I said.

“Are you going to their fanmeet the day after tomorrow?”

“Oh I wish I could but I can’t go because I have something to do with my family.”

“That’s bad. What’s your name?”

“My name… um, my name is…. uh Ahn Jinyoung, what’s your name?”

“I’m Mina and she’s Lia. How old are you and why are you wearing sunglasses and a mask?”

“I’m 20 years old and I have colds, my eyes are red by the way.” I replied. “Gotta go Mina-ssi, Lia-ssi… Hope to see you guys somewhere? Bye~” I smiled to them then left.  

 

*sighed.

 

Lucky they both didn’t get caught.

 

I quickly ran to the cashier, hoping not to meet the two fangirls from earlier again. After I paid, I went out of the store then walked back to the dorm.

 

But on my way there, suddenly someone grabbed my arm.

 

“Sunbae?!?” It was V and Jhope sunbae again. “You guys should go home, what if a fan found out about you guys again?” I shout-whispered.

“What about you Eunha-ssi?” V sunbae asked. “I thought you said you were scared. Gwanchannayo?”

“Ne? U-uh… yeah. I’m okay.” I said, confidently. Even though my heart is still beating so fast right now.

“Thanks for helping us.” Jhope sunbae said.

“It’s no problem. You guys should go now. Or… I’ll go.”

“We’ll go… annyeong!”

 

I smiled and waved at them. After they’re gone off my sight, I continued my walk again to the dorm, which only 10 steps away from where I was.

 

..

 

*BANGTAN*

Jungkook’s POV

 

“We’re homeee…” V hyung shouted, as soon as the door burst open.

“What took you guys so loongggg?” I asked both of them.

“It’s a long story, yah, Jungkook-ah, help me with these.” Hoseok hyung ordered.

“Ne…”

 

I walked towards the car then grabbed the bags all at once. It’s not that much though…

 

I closed the trunk then went back inside the dorm.

 

“Where are everyone?” Hoseok hyung asked as he put the bags down.

“Namjoon and Yoongi, and Jin hyung are at the office, meeting with pd nim they said it’s urgent. Jimin hyung is at the dancing room, we were just finished doing dance.” I told him.

“Hurry up and get washed up, then help me with cooking.”

“You’re going to cook hyung?” I said, “You sure?” and narrowed my eyes.

“Don’t eat dinner.”

 

I chuckled. “Mian hyung!” Then left.

 

..

 

After Hoseok hyung finish with cooking. Jin, Namjoon and Yoongi hyung got back just in time.

 

We sat at the dining table then started to eat.

 

“So, what were you guys talking about with the pd nim?” Hoseok hyung asked the three of them.

“We’re going to have a collab in the festival concert.” Namjoon hyung said.

“With?”

“A hoobae.”

“But the concert is just in 3 weeks.” I said.

“Yeah, that’s why it’s urgent.”

“That’s not possible. We even need 4 or 5 weeks to prepare our performance.” –Jimin

“Yeah, that’s why.”

“The pd-nim was just too busy to tell us about this.” Yoongi hyung said, obviously don’t care.

“But, who’s the hoobae that we’re going to have a collab with?” V asked.

“They said it’s GFRIEND.” Jin hyung said.

“Girlgroup?” I said.

“GFRIEND? Yah, we met them earlier.” V hyung exclaimed as he nudged Hoseok hyung next to him.

“Yeah… that’s why we took so long to get home, because fans found out about us. And she actually helped us with it.” Hoseok hyung explained.

 

I raised my eyebrow.

 

“Jinjja?” –Jimin

“Hmm… she was so nice.” V said.

“We’re going to meet them after the fanmeet the day after tomorrow.” Yoongi hyung said.

 

..

A/N:

Hiiiii, so this is the first chapter.

HHAHA I actually found this really bad, heuheu.

Hope you guys enjoy it, omg….