chapter 4

It's All Start From There (BTS, GFRIEND)

Part 4

 

Eunha’s POV

 

“In this one, you’ll have to quickly move to the right. With the same move.” Jhope sunbaenim said. “1,2,3,4,5,6,7 and 8.”

 

Jhope sunbaenim is tutoring us today, since our choreographer is away. So he subbed in his place, insitead. He said that he already learnt all of the choreo.

 

“Then, lift up your right foot after that, immediately. 1,2,3,4. Lift! 5,6,7,8. Haha, niceu.” He then clapped to himself, satisfied of what he taught us.

 

“Now, let’s do it from the start okay.”

 

We then start the dance from the beginning. “1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8…~”

 

There is a part where we have to fall back then the sunbaenims have to catch us from behind. Behind me was Jungkook sunbae. When we reached that part I suddenly lose my balance and fall back.

 

He caught me.

 

I got so shocked and became red right away, what’s happening? why is it getting so hot?

 

“Eunha, gwenchanna?” Jhope sunbae asked me while looking at my reflection from the big mirror.

 

I quickly stand back up.

 

“N-ne…”

“Let’s start again…”

 

“You right?” Jungkook sunbae mouthed at me.

 

I nodded.

 

..

 

“Let’s have a rest.” Jhope sunbae said after he turned off the music then starts to lie down on the floor.

 

“Eunha, gwenchanna? Did you twist your ankle or something?” V sunbae came to me and started asking me questions.

“Y-yea, I’m okay. I was losing my balance.” I told.

“That’s a relief then.”

“Why?” I asked.

“I was just worried.” He said as he looked away.

I let out a little laugh.

“W-why are you laughing? You should be thankful that I’m worried for you.” He said.

“Gumawoyeo.” I thanked while smiling he smiled back

“Sunbaenim, here’s a drink for you.” Yerin unnie came and gave him a bottle of water.

“Oh thanks.”

“Eunha-yah, we need to continue our recording.” Yuju shouted from the recording studio.

“Ah yeah. I’ll go now.”

 

 

“Let’s start with Jimin.” Lina said.  

 

Jimin then starts to record while the three of us are sitting down watching him.

 

“Jimin-ah, is something wrong with your throat?” Lina asked him.

“Uh-…”

“Try the high note part.”

“Ne.”

 

Jimin sunbae was doing fine until he reaches the high note, but he suddenly lost it at that part. He actually has been failed doing the high note all this time. The high note in his part is a three high-pitched tones. When he reached the last one, it never works. He always ends up coughing at the end.

 

Us three started to get worried of him.

 

“Let’s do Yuju now.” Lina said as she done writes down a note.

 

Yuju starts doing hers after Jimin sunbae is with us.

 

“Hyung, what’s wrong with you?” Jungkook asked as he hands him a bottle of water

 

“My throat is kinda sore.”

 

Yuju was done, it’s my turn then Jungkook after that.

 

After an hour of recording, it's finally finished.

 

“So, only Jimin who is not finish doing his part yet, I’ll see only you tomorrow.” Lina said as she packed up her things, then Jimin sunbae nodded. “Then the day after tomorrow we’ll do the arrangement all together. Okay?”

“Ne…”

 

We slightly bowed to her before she left the room.

 

After Lina left, the door to the recording studio opened, and reveal V sunbae, with his sleepy looking face and messy hair.

 

“I’m craving for ice cream…” He said with his deep sleepy voice.

 

We four looked at each other’s eyes

 

“He’s sleep talking again.” Jimin sunbae said.

 

V sunbae pushed back his hair and said, “Let’s go out to the city. I feel stuffy in here. I want some fresh air, you know.”

“Andwae, It’s crowded at this time, it’s 6:30pm.” Jimin sunbae said as he looks down on his wrist watch.

“Yeah, yeah… don’t come then.” V sunbae said. “Jungkook-ah, Yuju, Eunha… do you wanna come with me? It’s on me.”

“Jinjja? Then, I’ll come.” Yuju said.

“Me too…” I said as I put my hand up.

“Call…” Jungkook sunbae also agreed.

“What about everyone else?” I asked.

“They’re all asleep.”

“Ahh…”

“Bye, Jimin.”

“Fine, I’ll come.”

 

..

 

We five got our cap and a black mask on. Yeah, like those thieves out there. This is what I hate for being a celebrity, having to disguise every time we have to go out somewhere.

 

This is actually my first time going out without my manager’s permission and is also the first time I’m going out with other idols, especially these sunbaenims.

 

“I know a really good ice cream café in here.” Jimin sunbae said.

“Where?”

"We just need to cross the road."

 

While we were waiting for the walk light to to green, someone suddenly bumped into me and I dropped my phone.

 

“I’m sorry… you alright?” She asked while I picked up my phone.

“Y-yea, I’m okay.”

 

I looked at that person’s face… I feel like I have meet her before.

 

“Eunha-yah, kaja!”

“O-oh…”

 

“Who were you talking to?” Jungkook sunbae asked while we were walking.

“She bumped into me.”

“Oh…”

 

“Hey! Wait!”

 

I turned around. It’s the girl from earlier.

 

“Didn’t we met before?” She asked.

 

Before? 

 

I scan her face, trying to remember….

 

Ah right, it’s her, the fangirl I met at the supermarket. What the hell, how can seh notcie me/

 

I once again have to turn back around tell the others to run away.

 

“Hmm?”

“Mm, what was your name again? Ahn, ahn, Ahn Jiyoung? Jinyoung? Ah! Ahn Jinyoung, right?” She said.

“U-uh, yeah I am, you are…?”

“Mina… it’s nice to meet you again…”

“A-ah, yeah…”

 

I smiled.

 

“Do you still have colds? You are wearing a mask again. Do you usually do this, every time you go out?” She asked.

“U-uh, y-yeah, my cold isn’t gone yet.” I stuttered.

“Ahh… hey, do you wanna have an ice cream with me?” She offered.

“Uh, but-” She cut me off.

“Please, I feel lonely.” She said as she cling on to my arm.

“O-okay then… let’s go.”

 

I have no choice but to agree and go with her.

 

..

 

hi,hi,hi,hi... how are you?