chapter 10

It's All Start From There (BTS, GFRIEND)

Part 10

 

Jungkook’s POV

 

“GFRIEND, BTS. On Standby please!” One of the staff told.

 

 

Us BTS and GFRIEND are all together in backstage. We gathered first to say a few words  before we go on stage.

 

“Be careful and have fun, don’t get hurt… and just do as what we did at the practice.” Our manager said.

 

"Ne, manager-nim."

 

“Now, should we do our chant?”

 

We all reched out our hands to the middle to do our chant, “Good luck everyone, fighting!” Namjoon hyung shouted as we throw our hands up in the air.

 

..

Jimin hyung, Yuju, me and Eunha started to sit down on a bar stool chair facing each other’s partner behind the curtain, holding a mic each. The four of us are going to start off.

 

We cheered for each other before the crutain opens.

 

The performance before us has ended and the stage lights started to go out. The staff then cued her hand and the other 2 staffs at each end opened the curtain.

 

Thousands of fans started to shout out loud when we came out and started to sing. Eunha started off the song by singing the first verse.

 

Eunha’s POV

 

I started to sing as soon as the music start and the stage light were on me. My heart beating so fast and loud that I’m sure everyone can hear it over the sound of the speakers. But, seeing people singing along to the song while waving their lightstick up in the air make me relieved and that makes me happy.

 

Once Jimin sunbae started to do the bridge of the song and reach high notes, the four of us then stood up and sing the rest of the song together and that’s how the song ended.

 

The fans cheered loudly on top of us. We then quickly head back to backstage to change clothes for the next performance.

 

My stylist quickly ran towards me and helped me change into a costume for our next performance that will be starting shortly.

 

“Don’t be too pressured and just do it, I’m sure you can make it!” My stylist said as she helped me buttoned up my shirt. “Done! Go now. Hwaiting.”

“Thanks unnie.” I smiled back at her then quickly went to where the others are.

 

Crouching on the lift with the rest, I heard the fans chanting along with the intro music that was going on. We all were waiting for the staff to tell us when to go.

 

The staff lifted up her hand for a signal that we will be off in a second and as soon as the intro ended, he cued her hand then the lift that we were on started to go up.

 

Finally, we all are on stage. Jhope sunbae and SinB did a little dance break when we came out.  

 

Then after that we started to do our real collab dance. We dance just like we practiced in this 2 weeks. This is actually the part where I get so nervous. The couple dance. I’ve never done this kind of dance before and this is my first time. But with two weeks of practice, I’m sure I can pull it off just for tonight.

 

One stage light is in each of us and from the corner of my eyes I could see the big screen showing most of me and Jungkook sunbae since we’re both are in the centre of the stage.

 

“You nervous?” Jungkook sunbae asked in the middle of dancing.

I nodded, “Yeah.” I said without making any eye contact with him because we were really close, like only an inch away.

“Look at me.”

 

I looked at him then let it wandered off somewhere else.

 

“Cute.” He mumbled as he smirked.

“Ne?” I shouted queitly at him, trying to get what he was saying.

 

He didn’t reply back and we both focus back on the dance.

 

After the couple dance was the street dance. We all lined up together with the background dancers at the back and danced in sync. The song was just our song and BTS sunbae’s song remixed together (A/N Just find any GFRIEND x BTS mashup on youtube). At first we were struggling much learning the dance. But after working it out together, we were able to do it.

 

We all then finish up the dance and ended it as all the fans started to cheer and all the the stage lights are turned off. Sunbaenims then went backstage while we GFRIEND continued performing with our latest song, ‘Rough’.

 

Then it followed by BTS sunbaenims performing their own song and intro ‘Fire’.

 

....

 

Jungkook’s POV

 

Finally our performance for tonight has ended. The seven of us went backstage and met with our staffs and others.

 

As soon as we went in, all squealed happily showing how happy they were that our performance for tonight was all a success.

 

“Yeay, all our hard work are paid off. I’m so happy.” Umji who was always quiet, said in excitement.

 

“Yeahhhhh…” Yoongi and Hoseok hyung followed her by shouting too.

 

We all chuckled at both of them.

 

Meanwhile, manager hyung was calling our CEO back at the company. He put it on the loud speaker and let us talk to him as well.

 

"Congratulations you all!" He said from the other line.

 

We all jst smiled proudly to ourselves and said thank you.

 

“Hmmm, since everyone work hard. I think I should treat you guys on something.”

 

“Really, really?”

 

“Yeay, treat us to dinner.”

 

“Dinner? Okay… call! ”

 

“Yeayy!”

 

Everyone started to cheered altogether. As our CEO would treat us to dinner for tonight with the company card of his.

 

 

Author’s POV

 

It was 1am already when all of them are finish eating dinner. Everyone are leaning back on their chair, full and dead tired. Some are on their phones, some were talking to each other and some were still eating.. Jungkook got bored sitting here and decided to go out for some fresh air.

 

As he went out of the restaruant he saw a familiar figure sitting down on one of the bench just near the big tree. He walked towards that figure and found out that it was Eunha.

 

“Hey…” He greeted.

 

She looked at him and smiled. “Hey.”

 

“May I sit here?”


She nodded, “Sure…”

 

Jungkook then sit down on the bench next to her and was surprised to see the night view that she was staring at this whole time.

 

“Woah, the view’s beautiful.”

 

Eunha just smiled, “You should’ve come earlier, sunbaenim. There was a falling star.”

 

Jungkook turned to look at her, “Did you make a wish?”

 

Eunha nodded, “Of course…”

 

She smiled at Jungkook, before turning her head back facing the night view.

 

“Oh, there’s a falling star again!” She exclaimed as she stood up from her seat. “Sunbae, sunbae make a wish! Make a wish!” She told him as she jumped in excitement.

 

Jungkook chuckled, she was so cute. He thought.

 

He bowed his head down and make a wish. As Eunha wait for him.

 

“Done?” She asked as she sat back down.

“What did you wish for?” Jungkook asked.

“I wish for the people who I love to stay with me forever, that’s all I want.” She said.

“Am I included?”

 

Eunha was taken aback by Jungkook asking her that question.

 

“Hm? What do you mean?”

“In that ‘people who you love’ am I included?”

“Uh, Uhhh… Errr… ehmm… uhhhh…”

 

Jungkook giggled.

 

“W-what about sunbae, what did you wish for?” Eunha asked him, as she tried to change the subject.

"Well...."

 

"You don’t have to tell me if you don’t want to.”

 

“I wished for you not to call me sunbae.”

 

“Huh?”

 

“We’re… you know… we’re kind of close now, so let’s drop the formalities.”

 

“Heh?”

 

“And also, just call my hyungs, oppa from now on.”

 

“Hehhh? Sunbaenim-”

 

Jungkook stared at her.

 

“I mean, Jungkook…. You are still my senior after all. So, I still have to call you sunbae, even though we’re close.”

 

“Yah…” Jungkook informally said to Eunha.

 

“Yah?”

 

Jungkook giggled. As Eunha did too. They both laughed together as they thought to drop the formalities would be so funny and awkward.

……

 

Heyyyyyy, how are you guys:)

Who's excited for Bangtan comback next month? :D

I know it's a realllyyyyyyyy really really late update. But hope you enjoy.