.Chapter 2.

Enemy or... Mate?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

From the very beginning Werewolves and Vampires are called ‘Natural Enemies’ and finding these two species in a clash every now and then was considered normal. But it was a little 30 years ago that this constant fight between werewolves and vampires took a nasty turn… the never ending bickering between both the species changed into a full-fledged war.

 

This war was on a whole new level… a clash of brutal forces exerted from both sides but even after scarifying half of werewolves’ population, the hairy creatures were able to put an upper hand on the bloodsuckers. The thriving hairy creatures brutally killed the warriors of the night creatures, and with all the fighters and warriors among the vampires being dead, leaving the weak ones in the hands of the werewolves to be used as the upper species wished. But the day the attentive and sneaky werewolves were able to enter the premises of the castle of Vampire’s king, was the day werewolves rejoiced at their triumph and held a feast, dancing beside the burning bodies of the royal family of Vampires.

 

Many suggestions were made to kill the remaining handful of female and other weaker vampires but the Alpha of werewolves at that time, Sungyeol’s grandfather, deemed it necessary to put jaw lockers on the surviving blood ers and make them slaves, only meant to serve the werewolves. But then the questions arose; how exactly would the bloodsucker slaves would serve the forest loving werewolves… thus, the start of new era. The alpha along with his family and army moved into the huge castle which had been used by the king of vampires who by that time was dead, burned in the roaring fire. The rest of the pack started building their own houses beside the castle… some even inside the perimeter of the castle… living a peaceful, vampire free, life not literally but with the handful of vampires under the werewolves control all the worry and fear was gone.

 

Happiness surrounded the air… and just like that, the happiest day for werewolves’ community arrived when the Alpha’s grandson was born. The Alpha declared to step down from his position and handover the title of Alpha to the rightful owner, his son Lee Sungmin, and along that he entrusted some deep secrets to the new Alpha… returning the fear and worry…

 

*-*-*-*-*-*

 

The sun had already set, making the originally dark forest to give off even more creepy feeling but a fearless lad slowly walked through the area, lost in his own thoughts…

 

Sungyeol gave out a heavy sigh, still brooding over the sudden disappearance of the pale boy… something about that boy had Sungyeol feeling apprehensive and yet a sense of betrayal was building inside him, he couldn’t understand why he should feel this anxiety and hopelessness just because a stranger had left him in a blink of an eye, feeling a little fear in this situation, what with the sudden appearance and disappearance, would have been normal but surprisingly it was not the case… it was like Sungyeol felt disappointed and betrayed.

 

“Argh! What am I even thinking?” Sungyeol repented himself while messing up his half wet and half dry hairs. “The only thing I should worry about is Father and Dongwoo… and of course Hoya Hyung, who would most definitely kill me and the young lads that were supposed to keep an eye on me…” Sungyeol muttered to himself and soon found a smile gracing his lips… he knew he was in trouble but rather than feeling worried he was feeling giddy, well it’s not every day that he gets to trick half of werewolves army, now is it?

 

But in all honesty, Sungyeol really hoped his father was not informed about his little rebellious adventure. Sungyeol doesn’t see why but his father was always in constant fear for Sungyeol… his all-time excuse of Sungyeol always acting like a 2 year old rather than 20 was kind of getting boring now. From the moment Sungyeol had started reading and writing he had been educated on werewolves history; how his own species had took over the night creatures, ending their specie altogether. And the few vampires that roamed the castle, always wearing jaw-locker, weren’t allowed to reproduce or turn other humans so basically vampires were extinct then why was the Alpha stuck on keeping Sungyeol under his protective furs??

 

Sungyeol’s deep thoughts came to sudden halt when he heard desperate howling from the direction he was moving toward, without waiting to comprehend what those howling could mean Sungyeol leapt, transforming in the midair with his precious clothes tearing apart.

 

The big chocolate brown furred werewolf’s powerful paws landed on the ground with a thud and soon Sungyeol was running like a blur toward his home, a sense of worry building inside him. The originally hours long distance was covered in mere minutes, and s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter