.Chapter 5.

Enemy or... Mate?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sungyeol was in a great predicament. His mind was filled with non-answerable questions now-a-days, because the person who had the ability to answer him apparently refuses to entertain Sungyeol’s speed quiz- he had taken upon himself to shoot at the vampire. The part that irked the young werewolf most was the fact that the vampire could talk, and the worst part is, he did! But that was just one damn word… Sungyeol.

 

Sungyeol knew it shouldn’t irritate him much, the poor chained vampire just like to say his name, right? Nope, wrong… definitely wrong, because that one word alone could do unspeakable things to him. Goose bumps were okay, even the weird flutter in the pit of his stomach was acceptable but the pounding of his heart, warmth around his neck and the things he had never experienced before and he was ashamed to admit them… they were the actual problem here.

 

And another thing that had kept Sungyeol awake for last two nights… there was something fishy with the pale boy, he was not just a vampire. The said vampire was always calm even as he sat on the hard ground of dungeon cell, with his hands and neck clogged in a cuff… knowing his death was loaming above him. Then, there was the case where Sungyeol had found his way clearer and clearer whenever he felt like, umm, visiting the dungeons… the moment he stepped out from his room to the point he enters the cell- yes he enters the cell now- he couldn’t find a single hurdle in his way.

 

Yet the thing that was weirdest of all was how much ease filled Sungyeol felt in the company of the creature that was deemed his enemy.

 

Most of the time Sungyeol felt like ripping his hair out and he had almost blurted out everything to Dongwoo if it wasn’t for Hoya’s untimely entry. Sungyeol knew he needed to talk to someone before he loses his mind… and Dongwoo was the only option in this case. Sungyeol also knew Dongwoo would call him an idiot and tell him to stay away from the vampire… and to mind his own business. Sungyeol could actually hear Dongwoo throwing his wise word at him…

 

‘Curiosity killed the cat…’

 

Sungyeol’s least comfort was that he was not a cat… he was a werewolf. The very reason why he found himself sitting on a hard ground, just ten feet away from the pale vampire… again!

 

Sungyeol couldn’t believe it took him three whole days to realize how handsome the said vampire was... looking at his side profile- while the vampire was busy drawing huge circles on the ground with his fist clenched cuff- Sungyeol felt a slight blush raising on his slightly chubby cheeks, the pale boy was too handsome for his own good.

 

The two boys sat in complete silence… seconds stretching into minutes and minutes into hours… yet no word was uttered. Sungyeol mentally scolded himself for coming here when he knew the other won’t satisfy his hunger to know the other better. Sungyeol didn’t even know why he bothers coming here anymore- a little part of him did know but he was too scared to own up to it- when the vampire sitting in front of him would be dying in next ten days.

 

“I should leave now,” Sungyeol muttered, as he shifted a little to get up from his place and noticed how the other boy’s hand stopped in his track for a fraction of second but otherwise showed no reaction. Sungyeol felt a twinge of disappointment at being dismiss like that, but he still kept talking. “I have a tea party to attend with my future mate and my dad would-”

 

A low rumble of growl made Sungyeol stop and look at the pale boy who was glaring down at the circle he had drawn. Sungyeol leaned forward to see what that could be and found just two letters, MS, encircled. Sungyeol frowned down on them, not knowing what they could mean that they made the always calm vampire to growl like this. Founding nothing Sungyeol shrugged and turned toward the cell door when…

 

“Myungsoo,” The soft whisper in the familiar voice had Sungyeol abruptly turning back to have his gaze locked with chocolate brown one of the other.

 

“What?”

 

“My name is Myun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter