.Chapter 1.

Enemy or... Mate?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A small smile graced those pink plump lips along with a twinkle bringing out the liveliness in his eyes, as the young lad’s fingertip traced the roughness of the woods surrounding him. He stood still in the middle of the wildness and taking a long sniff, instantly his lungs were filled with the smell of  dirt, green grass and fresh air around him which made the smile on his lips to be widen, yet he still stood in the frozen posture. Suddenly his eyes flew open and in next second he turned to his left and started running, his speed a little more than an average human but the lad couldn’t care less since he knew there was not a single soul in that specific area of the forest. He ran and ran with a happy bubble blooming inside him. The sound of waterfall hit him before his eyes could see that beautiful sight.

 

The boy came to a stop right beside the flowing river, stooping down to let his hand run in the clear water. His calculated gaze roam the area and instantly he was positive there was no one around to surprise him with their unexpected company thus, falling in ease, he started to undress himself. Just when his pants joined his shirt at the root of a nearby tree and his hand reached for the elastic of his undergarments he heard a faint sound of a ‘tweak’, his head shot up to see the intruder but found none… his wolf senses moved forward to take charge but they failed to detect any presence as well. Toning down his worry, he tried to pass it as a work of a squirrel or a rabbit, thus, discarding his undergarment on the top of his clothes he entered the chilling, yet exhilarating, water… but a nagging feeling still pricking the back of his mind.

 

Soon, all the worry in the world was forgotten as Lee Sungyeol swam in the cold water, wishing that his best friend Jang Dongwoo was with him… but then again, if Dongwoo was with him then no way would he let Sungyeol sneak out of the castle like this. Sungyeol chuckled as he imagined the panic state his friend and other bodyguards would be in when they realize that Sungyeol was not inside his room ‘studying’ like he was supposed to. And it didn’t helped that Sungyeol, being the smartass he is, had travelled in his human form which meant that his scent would be at its faintest level, making it all the more hard to be picked upon and, to top it all, the choding lad had made sure to leave his scent in as many different trails as he could… now he will see how the others would find him.

 

Sungyeol took his time to cherish his short lived freedom, liking the feel of cold water gliding against his pale skin producing a slight tinkling sensation. Once tired of playing in the water for so long, he finally came out and, in all his glory, walked toward the tree containing his clothes. A frown touched the earlier creased free forehead which was soon turned into a hint of fear along with his inner defensive animal spirit coming out, when he noticed the root of tree … his clothes were missing.

 

Tweak

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter