Guilty

Belongs to Brother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

jimin's p.o.v

yoongi didn't talk to me since 2 days ago, and i didn't saw him eat any foods, i call him so many times, even brought him foods, but he didn't even look at those foods. he's only drank, there's no foods got into his body. he looked so worrisome. i tried to talk to him, and i was totally ignored. my hearts hurt, not because he ignore me, but because i don't know why he became like this. i thought our closeness already reached the level where we could talk to another about anything, i guess i was wrong. yeah, it's only 3 weeks since we began closer, what do i expect from that short time? i don't even know what's his favorites. but it's true, when his attitude started to change gentler, he's made me comfortable, and now he's ignoring me again, i just.. i just wanna know what's the reason. i wanna know if it's because of me, and if it's true, i want to fix it. if there's a misunderstanding, i want to clear it. but if it has nothing to do with me, i want to be able to help.

"hyung, let's eat.. i didn't saw you eaten at all" as usual, there's no response. he's stay still on his bed, pretends to sleep but i know he didn't.

"hyung.."

"hyung.."

i left the room, walked towards living room, i don't know what to feel. i sat on the couch, thinking what i should do. do i have to keep trying to get the answer, or i have to give up and waiting for him to talk to me first.

am i too annoying? this thought came into my mind all of sudden, i think this was the first time i wonder am i annoying to yoongi.

"hyung.. if i did something wrong, i'm sorry.. i didn't meant to. but if you have something yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter