Innocent

Belongs to Brother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

yoongi's p.o.v

a week passed and we're still in the same state, nothing to do. all we've done just eat, watched tv, or sat next to each other with no conversations. since the second day, the awkwardness back between us, we're just calling each other when it came to something, not for jokes or chats.
i call jin and namjoon to come over so i don't have to spend my time only with jimin. and i don't know why jimin doesn't have any activities, although i've never know what he does, during the active days somehow he's always looked busy.

2.35 pm jin and namjoon arrived, bring some burgers and colas, yes, i ordered them to. me and jimin were watching tv while cuddling, they showed a confused expression like 'since when they got close?' or 'did they just pretend not close at college? did they actually closer than we thought?' 'did yoongi lied when he told us they weren't talk to each other?'
jimin stood and greet them, introduced himself to jin and namjoon. they looked more confused. i giggled. then they sat next to me and whispered, "are you two already close?" i giggled again.
"i'm asking you" namjoon said
"we have no choice but being close"
"so you're already close? you're even cuddling!"
"not really, we're watching tv together but we weren't talking since this morning"
"you lied" i chuckled.

 

jimin's p.o.v

yoongi didn't tell me if their friends would come, i was a bit surprised when they're suddenly came in without knocking or calling, but their voices broke the silence between us. though we're watched tv, i wasn't sure if we were really watching it, we're just looked at the tv screen, not watching the program. when they came in,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter