Secret

Belongs to Brother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

jimin's p.o.v

after what i did, we've spent the night with awkwardness, and that's the most awkward moment between us. to be honest, i didn't even know why i told yoongi something like that. but it's true that i am frustrated by him. i don't know what i've done to him, why he did it to me, why he ignored me again after we got close, why suddenly he my hair and say sorry, why he kissed me back when i kissed him, and why he broke the kiss and again say sorry, why he denied it when i said i love him.. why do i feel like this.

i love yoongi, ever since i came into this house. but back then, i love him as my brother, as time goes by i felt something different, i want him more than a brother, i want him not as a brother but as someone special. but, i don't think it will happen even in the future, seeing how hard he's trying to ignore me and deny me, not sure he will love me back.

i saw yoongi laying down on his bed, staring at the sky through the window, i heard he sighed few times, and on the other side, i was trying to held myself to not do or say anything. i tried to sleep.

--

yoongi's in the kitchen when i walked out the room, he looked at me the lowered his head back and continue eating. and there's one portion of meal beside his. so i sit beside him and start eating. but the silence really make me uncomfortable.

"hyung.. for what happened last night, i'm really really sorry.."
"forget it"
"but hyung.."
"forget it, jimin."
"hyung, can we talk?"
"we're talking"
"i mean.."
"what did you mean by you don't mind to be my blanket every night?"
"that.. that's not important hyung"
"i'm curious"
"hyung.."
"if you're not going to tell.."
"i love you, hyung. i've told you last night. i didn't know why i said something like that, but i love you, hyung.."
"jimin, you're not."
"how many times i should tell you i love you? how many times i should say it so you can believe me and not saying i don't love you?"
"okay, let's say you love me as a brother. are you done?"
"no, hyung. not as a brother."
"so?"
"as a man"

 

yoongi's p.o.v

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter