Happiness

Belongs to Brother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

5 years

3rd p.o.v

the time went by, after graduated, yoongi now working at music studio and jimin still trying to get out from college. jin and namjoon had married last year, and they're still at honey moon trip -_-.

whenever jimin feel depressed because of his final assignment, yoongi will always be there, he knows how hard it is and he hate it so much, so when jimin feel down, he always try to cheers jimin. and so jimin, when yoongi's work is getting tough, jimin always try to cheers yoongi with his speciality like randomly dancing girl group dances, weirdly, it's always entertained yoongi.

both jimin and yoongi are busy with their own things, yoongi with his works and jimin with his final assignment, although their time isn't much, once a week, they always spend their time together, whether just relaxing at the park, cuddling in their room, or anything, they could do anything they wants.

this week, they decide to do movie marathon, since their parent went to yoongi's grandma's house at daegu, they can cuddling wherever they want. with some snacks, cola, blanket, and pillow, they're ready to start the marathon. starts with spongebob. but as soon as the movie played, yoongi already fall asleep on jimin's lap, jimin just chuckle looking at yoongi, yoongi looks so cute. so jimin pulls the blanket and covering yoongi up to his shoulder, then kiss his forehead. 

jimin continue watching the movie, then his stomach growling, he wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter