Pain

Belongs to Brother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3rd p.o.v

after that day, taehyung and jungkook came over almost everyday. in a week they could came 3-4 times, for yoongi it's taehyung, he sure taehyung was the one who wanted to come, because the days before, jungkook was never came frequently. at first, they came to visit jimin who was sick, but weeks passed since jimin felt better and they still came often. this make both jimin and yoongi uncomfortable, mostly yoongi, for jimin because taehyung and him aren't really close, and for yoongi obviously because taehyung is his ex boyfriend, a guy who gave him beautiful moments yet painful memories.

they were close friends till taehyung confessed to yoongi, but before it happened, yoongi had a crush on taehyung. taehyung was very attractive, and he was very care about yoongi though he was younger. they had a lot of memories, taehyung was so gentle and funny, made yoongi so comfortable around taehyung. they were together for a year, taehyung was cheating on him with someone named hoseok, his classmate. that was broke yoongi into pieces, especially when taehyung broke their relationship, yoongi felt the worst. because of that, yoongi didn't want to trust a guy anymore, he tried to be straight but namjoon ruined everything *smirk*. after taehyung left him, he never have either boyfriend nor girlfriend. he wasn't sure what and how to feel, till he met jimin. in his eyes now there's only jimin, no one else. so when taehyung's back, he felt uncomfortable.

---

yoongi still half asleep when he heard the bell rang, no one at home, only yoongi. dad is working, jimin and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter