Fragile

Belongs to Brother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3rd p.o.v

as the embrace tighter, as the tears fall down his cheeks, yoongi tried to avoid jimin, again. he hates everything on him, even his love for jimin. he think that his love to jimin is too big and it make his heart weaken, and he don't like it. he wanted to back being ignorant, didn't give a about love, ignore everything, not even a single thing about love. 

jimin keep asking what happened in toilet yesterday, what happened between yoongi and taehyung. he wanna know, looking at yoongi crying make him sad, he want to see his love smiling and laughing again. ever since taehyung came, he didn't see the smile from yoongi, not as much as before.
yoongi isn't feeling annoyed by jimin questions, otherwise he feels sad, his heart aches. he don't want to tell jimin, he don't wanna hurt jimin more. but he's not sure, not sure about everything.

but in the end, yoongi starts talking

 

*in the toilet, the day before*

"why are you following me?"
"because i want to talk to you, yoonie"
"don't call me that"
"why?"
"we're done since long ago. and i hate to hear that name"
"okay.. hyung, i want to say sorry for all my mistakes, i really really sorry. i know you're hurt because of me, i know i left you that day, but it wasn't what i want, i love you hyung, really really love you"
"you knew you're cheating and you're saying you love me? come on, taehyung. i'm not stupid"
"that boy only wanted my body not my heart, he was so strong so i couldn't resist. my heart is belongs to you, hyung, till now, today, this time."
"stop it, tae. i don't want to hear it. i hate you, tae. please don't come near me again"
"hyung, my heart ached too. i have to loose you even when i don't want to, you're disappeared all of sudden, and i couldn't find you. now you're in front of me, right in front of me, i want to be with you again, fix all my mistakes i've done to you" 

without realising, the tears fell from yoongi's eyes. he hates hims

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter