Party

True Love (Rewrite)

Preview Chapter

 

Eunhyuk sighed, he walked towards the door, followed by Siwon. Kyuhyun just showed me his 'best' smile *that's what he said -_-

I ignored him and followed Eunhyuk and Siwon who already inside the car. "Hyung, you're the best-est." Kyuhyun shouted at me. I rolled my eyes.

Donghae's POV END

 

 

Party

 

Jessica's POV

I've finished getting ready. Now I'm waiting for Tiffany, she could take a long time if it has been dealing with the dress. Yet this is just a regular party but she takes one and a half hours to dress up. Oh and by the way, I'm nervous now. I'll introduce myself as Jung Soo Yeon who is actually my original Korean name. I'm just afraid that if there are people who already know my real name. It can be dangerous if anyone already know. I sighed. I just don't want to make Eunhyuk disappointed, because he was the one who invited us.

Jessica's dress

Shortly thereafter, I heard Tiffany's footsteps down the stairs. I took a glance at her. She wear a pink dress, again.

Tiffany's dress

"Let's go!" Tiffany said while grabbed my hand and drag me to her car. I sat beside her. 

"Fany, instead this is the direction opposite to the party?" I asked her.

"Before we go to the party we have to pick up Hyoyeon and Seohyun first." Tiffany explained.

 

We arrived at Hyoyeon's house. Seohyun also in her home as well, so we didn't have to pick up Seohyun in her home. After they both got in, we continued driving again. The atmosphere was a little more brighter because there is Hyoyeon. She is the most active among us, while Seohyun quietest among the four of us.

Hyoyeon's dress

Seohyun's dress

After an hour minute ride, we finally arrived at a cafe. 

'HARVEST NAMSAN' 

That's the name printed on the entrance. I've never been here before, because the location of the cafe is very far from my house. I saw some students already there. Some of the boys looked at us, and looked at me with an interest look. 

"Its okay, I've told to them that you are my cousin." said Tiffany. Hyoyeon and Seohyun just looked at me and smiled. I nodded. We get into the cafe. This cafe looks like ordinary cafe, I think. A female waitress approached us and asked us to follow her. We go upstairs. We walked out of the inside cafe. I was amazed by the view. 

From up here , we could see houses, bulidings with lights. "Whoaa, it's be-"

"Beautiful, isn't it?" I heard a voice beside me. I turned my head and look who was it. Donghae. He watched me with a very intense look.

"You must be Tiffany's cousin, right?" He asked. I nodded. It crossed my mind that I was Jung Soo Yeon, not the nerd Jessica who was cold to anyone, I decided to be nice to him so he won't suspect me. 

"Oh right, I'm Jung Sooyeon." I said and extend my hand for shake hand.

"Hi, I'm Lee Donghae." He said while showed me his playboy smile. Oh, he wants to flirt me, eh? Moreover, it won't be success... He will never melt my heart.

I just silence and hear Donghae who told me about the in and out of this cafe. Turns out he knows a lot, almost all in fact.

"....come mid-April. I 've been here before, along with Eunhyuk , Siwon and Kyuhyun. The scenery was beautiful from up here, I like it very much." He told. I only heard half of the story. I felt guilty at him.

"So.. have you been here, before?" He asked and turned his head to me. When I turned my head towards him, I felt a strange feeling. His face looks very handsome, like a statue carved perfectly. His eyes were dark brown, sharp nose, his jaw firmly and thick brownish black hair and bangs that covered slightly over his forehead.

"No, this is the first time I went here." I said and put an awkward smile. But then, I heard the MC's voice who ask all of us to gather.

"Let's go." He said. I nodded and then followed him. I don't know why I just keep quiet and follow him, I just felt comfortable and safe with him.

"Ladies and Gentleman, welcome to Harvest Cafe!! We'll........." I don't interesting to hear what that MC says. I looked around and find Tiffany was talking with Siwon, while Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk was sitting together at a bench. Suddenly, I felt someone tap my shoulder. I turned my head and saw Seohyun.

"Unnie." She called me. "Oh, what's wrong Seo?"

"No, I just felt a little unwell so I'll go home." I looked at Seohyun but she just keep her head down and her eyes looks a little bit puffy.

"Are you okay? Let's call Tiffany that yo-"

"No, it's okay, I'll go home alone. It's really okay." She interrupted me.

"Are you sure?" I'm very worry about her. I'm afraid if something bad happen to her.

"No, ok then, I'll go home now. Bye unnie." She said.

"Ne, take care, Seo." I said.

Jessica's POV END

 

Seohyun's POV

I walked along this street with an upset and angry feeling in my heart. Actually I have feelings for Kyuhyun for a year, but I just buried them. Well, you know who 's Kyuhyun. Actually, the incident in the cafeteria, Eunhyuk accidentally bumped Hyoyeon unnie that time, he wants to close with Hyoyeon unnie also help me to get close with Kyuhyun. Eunhyuk wanted to return a favor to me because I've gave him Hyoyeon's number. So, he asked me and the girls to the party. But there was an incident that made my heart hurt. This is the other reason why I want to go home. I know Kyuhyun was inappropriate with me. I shouldn't like him since the beginning..

 

Flashback

 

I was walking around in the downstairs. It's very comfortable and cool. If my house near here, I would definitely come here often, even every day if I could. Then, I saw a couple was holding hands intimately. I'm a little curious about both of them, so I followed them quietly from behind. I saw them get into a room that is quiet and leave the door slightly open. I peered through the crack in the door. I could hear their voice clearly.

"Oppa." I saw the girl, calling the boy and leaned at him. I just shudder of disgust, seeing the girl who I think like a b****. I couldn't see the boy because his back was facing me.

"Hmmm..?" I could hear the boy's voice. It's Kyuhyun voice. Even if he just murmured, I still could recognize his voice.

"I heard that Seohyun annoying girl likes you, is it true?" I'm very shock when I heard what the girl said. How could she know? But it doesn't important. The most important is Kyuhyun's answer.

"Seohyun? Oh, that girl. She is Tiffany's friend. I don't know bout it. Where did you know?" Kyuhyun asked.

"I knew it from Yoona."

"Oh Yoona.. but even if she likes me I don't care about it. She's just my fans. The one and only I care is you Youngie-ah." He said. Oh, the girl was Sooyoung. I don't know that they've been dating. Kyuhyun's words made my heart hurt so bad. Then, I saw them kissing passionately. Tears rolled down my cheeks. I ran away while cover my mouth to muffle my sob. From today, I'll stop like him..

 

 

------

[a/n] Hi guys!! I'm back. Miss me, eh? Just kidding ^^. First, I apologize profusely because I can update just now. I'm so sorry guys. I had to learn to face the National Examination. But I gave you surprise with SeoKyu in this chapter. Sorry for made them like that ㅠㅠ. But by the way, I think this is the longest chapter. Thank you guys, still reading this boring story keke ^^ Love you guys......