Eunhyuk Knew

True Love (Rewrite)

"Let's go home. Let them clean up the Pink Monster's car." said Siwon.

 

"Let's go!" Eunhyuk said happily and making silly expression. The rest just laughed at him.

 

No One's POV END

 

Jessica's POV

 

After cleaning Tiffany's car, I went to my bike and cycling to my house. Then I looked to my watch. 6.25 PM. I pedaled my bike faster so I 'll get home early.

 

Arrived at home, I immediately parked my bike in the garage and get into the house.

 

"Jessi, where did you go? Why you just got home now? Shouldn't you be at home at 4?" My mom bombarded me with a few questions.

 

"When I was about to go home, someone was littering Tiffany's car, so I helped her to clean the car before go home." I told.

 

"Oh I see.. ok then, all you have to do now is take a shower, change your clothes and go down to dinner." My mom said. I nodded and walked upstairs. As I arrived in my bedroom, I look at myself in the mirror. I'm totally a mess. My hair was drenched, all over my body was sweating and my skirt a bit wet. I sighed and went into the bathroom to take a shower.

 

A few minutes later, I 've finished taking a shower, I put on my favorite pajamas. I combed my hair and rushed downstairs. In the dining room, I saw Mom, Dad and Krystal was already sitting there.

 

"Hi eonni." Krystal greeted me.

 

"Hi little brat." I greeted her back. She just giggled.

 

Then, we eating while talking about some things. Including school.

 

"How was your first day, girls?" Dad asked.

 

"Great, I've had a few friends, Sulli and Amber. Also Victoria eonni, she was the one who showed me my classroom." Krystal told to her parents.

 

"And how was yours Jessi?" Mom asked. I could see Dad and Krystal were glancing at me.

 

"Good. I met Tiffany, Hyoyeon and Seohyun, and a few boyfriends too." I said.

 

"Boys?" Mom asked. "Are they handsome? Is there someone who make you attracted? Tell me more." My mom said while slightly leaned toward me.

 

"Mom, today is my first day, it's impossible if someone got me interested." I said and rolled my eyes.

 

"Are you going out with them?" Mom asked.

 

"Well, the boys invited me and my friends to come to their party tomorrow night." I said.

 

"Wow, that's great Jessi. You could have more friends." Mom said. I nodded. We then continued our dinner session. After finished, I went upstairs and brush my teeth. Then I lay down on my bed.

 

"Ahh.... Today is a very tiring day." I said while yawning. A few minutes later, I fell into a deep sleep.

 

 

- In the Morning -

Sunlight penetrates the room of a girl who still sleeping soundly. She wasn't bothered by the sunlight coming through the window slit. She was still curled up under her warm blanket.

 

"Jessi! Wake up now, sweetheart!" I could hear my Mom yelling from downstairs.

 

"Hmmmm!!" I replied Mom. But I didn't get out from my bed, and remained huddled in my bed.

 

I could hear footsteps from the outside of my bedroom. Then,  I felt my blanket was pulled.

 

"Yah! Wake up eonni, or cucumber." Krystal threatened.

 

"Aish." I chuckled. I got out from my bed and went into the bathroom while stamping my feet. I could hear Krystal giggling.

 

After showering, I went to my closet and took my uniform. I took my book bag and go downstairs.

 

"Morning eonni." Krystal greeted me.

 

"Morning too." I greeted her back lazily.

 

We both ate our breakfast in silence. I devoured my bread, and drink my milk.

 

"Krys, I'll go first." I said then stand up.

 

"Ok. Careful, eon." She said.

 

I walked towards the garage and took my bike. I went earlier purposely, so I don't have to cycled in a hurry. In the middle on the way to school, I felt my bike began to shaky.

 

"What happened?" I asked. I cycled to the side of the road, then I stopped and got off from my bike. When my gaze the tire, my eyes opened widely.

 

"What?? The tire was deflated?" I said, I was very surprised.

 

"Ouch, how is this?" I asked while bitting my nail. I looked at my watch. Half an hour the school bell will ring. I could just ride the school bus. But the problem is that the bus had already left 15 minutes ago. I sighed frustrated.

 

 

TINN TINN

 

Suddenly I heard sound of a car horn. I looked at the source of the sound and saw a red Porsche Boxter stopped behind my bike. 

 

People who were in the car rolled down the window.

 

"Jessica-ssi, come with me." When I saw it more clearly, it's Eunhyuk. I walked up to him.

 

"Is it okay?" I asked. But he just looked at me in the eye with a shock expression.

 

"What's wrong?" I asked while waved my hand in front of his face. He snapped out of his reverie.

 

"A-ah.. I'm fine. Yo-you can come with me, later your bike will be taken by my servant." He stuttering as he rubbed his neck. I just nodded.

 

I walked toward the right side of the car then opened the door and got in his car.

 

"Thanks." I said.

 

"No problem." He said. Then, we went in silence.

 

 

"By the way, hmm.. uh.. you're not we-wearing your glasses?" He asked.

 

I looked at him with a puzzled look. Then I glancing to the rearview mirror of his car. OMG! I forgot to wear my glasses, and tie my hair.

 

"O-oh.. I-it's.. I forgot to wear it." I stuttering.

 

"How could you forget to wear your glasses?" He asked, puzzled.

 

Fortunately we 've arrived at the school, so I got off from his car and say thank you without answering his question.

 

"Thanks for the ride Eunhyuk-ssi." I said while bowed.

 

"Yeah, it's okay. Besides, I don't mind." He said.

 

I walked quickly into the school. I lowered my head. Fortunately, the school still quiet, so no one knows my real appearance.

 

When I got to class, I saw Tiffany has arrived. I sighed with relief.

 

"Fany." I called her.

 

"Oh Sica. You aren't wearing your incognito?" She asked. I shook my head.

 

"I forgot." I said and grinned.

 

"Here. Incidentally I brought a glasses, it isn't too similar but better than nothing at all, right?

I also bought a hair band." She said while put out the hair band and the glasses.

 

"Thanks Fany. You're the best." 

"No problem. Yesterday you also helped me wash my car." She said. I smiled. I pull the comb out of my bag and tie my hair into a ponytail. Then, I wear the glasses.

 

About 10 minutes later, the Kingkas come. I smiled at Eunhyuk when we made ​​eye contact. He smiled too. I also made eye contact with Donghae but I immediately looked away and stared at my note book.

 

Jessica's POV END

 

 

Donghae's POV

Today, I went to school with Kyuhyun and Siwon, I and Kyuhyun were lazy to drive with our own cars, so we went to school with Siwon's car.

 

After parking, the three of us got out. As usual, the girls always crowding us. We only reply with a smile.

 

"Yah!" We look to the sound source. It's Eunhyuk.

 

"Why?" Asked Siwon.

 

"You wouldn't believe what happened to me today." Eunhyuk said.

 

"What's the matter?" I asked to Eunhyuk.

 

"Earlier, I went to school with the 'nerd' girl." He answered.

 

"What? Nerd girl? How? Which one? "Asked Siwon.

 

"Aish, you asked too many questions. All right, I'll answer one by one. I saw her on the way to school. Her tire bike was deflated. Then, I decided to drove her. She's Jessica, our classmate." Jelas Eunhyuk. Siwon just nodded.

 

We continued to walk to our class.

 

"Oh, and one more thing, she wasn't tied her hair and didn't wear her glasses." Eunhyuk said suddenly.

 

"What do you mean?" Kyuhyun asked.

 

"She let her hair loose, and it fell perfectly, I was surprised to see it." Eunhyuk said.

 

"Sure, if she try not to wear glasses, she must be pretty." Siwon said with an expression as he imagine Jessica.

 

 

We've arrived in our class. When we got into the class, I look towards the nerd girl. ' What the... she still wears her glasses and tie her hair. ' I thought. I could see Siwon and Kyuhyun glancing at Eunhyuk. He just shrugged. And I just walked to my seat. A few minutes later, the teacher came and then we learned.