The Conversation & Flashback

True Love (Rewrite)

Preview Part

He just shrugged his shoulders. And I just walked to my seat. A few minutes later, the teacher came and then we learned.

Donghae's POV END

 

 

- Lunchtime -

 

Jessica's POV

After the bell rang, all of the students rushed to the cafeteria, including I, Tiffany, Hyoyeon and Seohyun. This time we bought a meal together before sitting down. Then we sat at the usual place.

 

"Hi girls." Someone greeted us. I looked toward the sound source.

 

"Oh hi Eunhyuk." Hyoyeon greeted him back.

 

"Could we sit here?" Siwon asked.

 

"Sure." Hyoyeon replied.

 

We shift our body a little. I could hear the other girls sigh and glared at four of us. I just rolled my eyes when see their 'fans'. I just kept eating my lunch and didn't join the chat with my friends.

 

"Oh, don't forget, tonight at 6, OK?" Eunhyuk reminds. . I forgot. 'What should I wear tonight?' I thought. I sighed. Luckily, there wasn't school tomorrow (Wednesday) until Friday.

 

"Hey." Someone called me. I looked up and saw who Donghae was smiling. I just replied with a thin smile.

 

"You will come tonight?" He asked. 

I just nodded. I occasionally glanced at him who was eating his food quietly. Indeed, I must admit that he was a little bit *cough* handsome. But only a little. I shook my head to drive away the strange thoughts in my mind.

 

"What's wrong? Why are you shaking your head?" Donghae asked.

 

"A-ah.. n-no.. I'm fine." Hell. Why should I stutter?

 

"Oh." He just nodded. Then, we continue to eat our meals.

 

"By the way, we haven't acquainted formally. I'm Lee Donghae." He said while extending his hand for a handshake. I raised my eyebrows but then I shook his hand, "I'm Jessica Jung."

 

"Jessica-ssi, yo-"

 

"Just called me Jessica." I interrupted him. He just nodded.

 

"Just called me Donghae then." He smiled.

 

"Tiffany, Hyoyeon and Seohyun are your bestfriends, huh?" He asked.

 

I nodded, " We've been friends since childhood, especially Tiffany, because she and I are from the same country. "I explained. Wait! What am I telling myself to him ? I'm just cursed myself inwardly. I don't usually tell about myself to the others.

 

I could hear him chuckling. I'm just pout annoyingly.

 

"Where do you come from then?" He asked while glancing occasionally at me.

 

"I'm from San Fransisco. Then you? Have you been friends with them for a long time?" I asked and glanced at Siwon, Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun.

 

"Same like you. We've been friend since we were still child, even since we were in kindergarten." He said.

 

"Oh.." Now I look at him. I could see him occasionally glanced at me.

 

"Ck.. just relax. I won't eat you." I jokingly said, trying to make the atmosphere more friendly.

 

"Do I look like I want to eat you?" I asked.

 

"No, not really, it's just that your stare was really cold, I just felt a little uncomfortable, that's all." He said calmly.

 

I nodded, "Sorry. So Fi- I- I mean Donghae, you-"

 

"Fi? What fi? Were you called me?" He interrupted me. Aish, stupid.

 

"No, forget it, just think that I never said that." I said

 

"Yah! You have to, no, you MUST tell me." He insisted curious.

 

"No, I won't tell you. Why would I? Moreover, it does not matter." I said, staring at him nonchalant.

 

"I want to know. It could be you want to call me with a strange call. Fi, what is it ? Was it Fis- "

 

"Ishh.. I've told you it doesn't matter." I said.

 

"What? You want to call me fish, don't you? I already know, because my friends called me that too." He said with an annoyes expression.

 

"Oh.. so you already know, that's good." I said.

 

"So right? You want to call me fish."

 

"No, I don't."

 

"Yes, you do."

 

"I don't"

 

"You do."

 

"I don't"

 

"You do."

 

"I do."

 

I finally admitted. Tired if I had a fight with him. He smiled victoriously.

 

"It's okay. You can call me a fish if you want." He said with a smile, and then continue to eat.

I was stunned with that smile. His smile looks sweet and soothing. No wonder a lot of girls admired him. I sighed. There must be something wrong with my brain.

 

RINGGG

 

The bell rang. All of us stood up and walked to our class together. Tiffany, Siwon, Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon were walked in the front, Kyuhyun and Seohyun walked in the middle while I must walked with Donghae behind. Actually it does not matter, just that I was feel nervous. I never walked side by side with a boy before, except my father. Although I've dated before, but I and my 'ex-boyfriend' never walked side by side like this. He just think about money. I just dropped my head and considering my past.

 

Flashback

Jessica is a cheerful girl, sweet and beautiful. She always smiling every day. She also always wear feminine clothes. She was also a good girl and friendly to anyone. And she has a boyfriend. She loves the boy very much. Ok Taecyeon. Because of her love, she had to be willing to give anything for him. One day, was Taecyeon's birthday and Jessica had prepared a gift for him. A latest mobile phone which already in craved by Taecyeon. At Taecyeon's home, Jessica knocking on the door. Then, Taecyeon's mother appears.

 

"Oh, Sica. Please come in." said her mother with a friendly smile.

 

"Thank you ahjumma (aunty), but is Taecyeon Oppa at home?" I asked.

 

"Oh Taecyeon, he just went out. You want to meet him?" She asked.

 

"Oh I see, then I'll go ahjumma, we talk again later." I said and bowed.

 

 

'Where are you oppa?' I thought. I sighed. Then I remembered that there was another place I haven't checked yet. His apartment. I quickly intervening ran toward the bus stop and immediately take the bus.

 

A few minutes ago, I arrived at the front of his apartment. I immediately went inside. As I was about to go inside, I could hear Taecyeon's voice oppa who was talking to someone.

 

 

"Oppa, are you still dating with Jessica?" I could hear someone's voice. It's a girl's voice.

 

"Yes, but later on I'll definitely decide after I asked for a new mobile phone that you want."

 

What? So he's been dating with me just for my money? And mobile phones which he craved turns was the one who another girl want? I clenched my hand. I'm very angry. Tears had welled in my eye lids. It turned out that during this treatment sweetness to me just for me to give money to him. I can't believe this.

 

 

BRAKKK

 

 

I broke down the door of the apartment of Taecyeon Op- no, that bastard with anger that was already peaked. I could see the two of them look at me and that bastard's eyes bulged when he saw me.

 

"S-si-sica.. yo-you're he-here.." He stuttered when he saw me and then walked towards me slowly.

 

"Of course I'm here, can't you see me?" I said sarcastically. "Oh, so, this is your secret girlfriend, huh?" I said while looked at her with a derogatory expression.

 

"What the heck?" She said angrily. I just rolled my eyes.

 

"N-no Sica, this isn't my gir-"

 

"ENOUGH YOU BASTARD! I've heard all the conversations of you two. So just close your mouth. You just used me for my money right?" I shouted at him. "So everything is clear now. Let's break up." I said.

 

I could hear he calling my name, but I just ignored it. I ran as fast as I could toward my house. Since that time I wasn't Jessica who always cheerful and sweet as people around me say before. Now, I was the Jessica who cold to the new people and just smile if necessary but cold to the new people I barely know.

 

Flashback END

 

 

---

[a/n]

Yuhuuuu~~ I finally update. Do you guys miss me? Keke ^^ I'm sorry if I can update now, after a very loooonggggg time. But thank you so much guys, for the readers, comments, subscribes and for waiting me....