Little Prank

True Love (Rewrite)

- Lunchtime -

Jessica's POV

I, Tiffany, Hyoyeon and Seohyun were walking toward the cafeteria.

(The cafeteria)

We decided to take a seat in the corner of the cafeteria near the windows. From here, we can see the view of a garden behind the school building. After we got seats, Tiffany and Seohyun buy food, while I and Hyoyeon were waiting our turn to buy food. While waiting, I and Hyoyeon were talking. Shortly thereafter, there were sound of squealing girls and they gathered in the entrance of the cafeteria.

 

"What's going on Hyo?" I asked, curious.

 

"It's just their 'Precious' Princes." Hyoyeon answered and rolled her eyes.

 

"Precious Princes? Who?" I asked.

 

"They're-"

 

"Hi guys. We're back." Tiffany interuppted in English.

 

"Yah Sica, let's go. It's our turn to buy meals." Hyoyeon asked while standing.

 

I nodded. Then, we go to buy our meals.

 

After finished buying our meals, we go back to our seats. We were eating while chatting about our family, our friends, and then boys. But I'm not too interested in talking about boys. It seems only I who never liked boys. I mean, I 've liked a boy before, but actually I don't really like him, it's just a crush.

 

While we were talking, suddenly..

 

BRAKKK

 

I looked at what it was. It turned out that the sound was coming from the left, Hyoyeon. No, it's from behind her. That was a boy bumped Hyoyeon and the tray of food threw to her back.

 

"Yah!" I reflex shouted at him. Then, some students started to gathering us.

 

"Sica, it's ok." Hyoyeon said while held my hand.

 

"No need to shout, nerd." Said Donghae. He came with 2 other boys.

 

"None of your business I should shout or not, because this mouth is mine not yours." I said sarcastically. Donghae glared at me but I just looked away.

 

"What do you see?" Siwon asked curtly to Tiffany.

 

"No. I don't see anything, you are the one who looked at me." Tiffany answered. Then, the two were quarreling.

 

Then, that boy who bumped Hyoyeon apologizing again. I just pay attention to both of them. I see Hyoyeon looked embarrassed when talking to the boy, I wonder why. After a few minutes, students began to return to their seats, including the the four annoying boys.

 

"Actually you don't have to do that Sica, but thanks anyway." Hyoyeon said and smiled. I just smiled back and nodded. Then, we continued to eat our meals.

 

- SKIP after lunchtime-

 

We were walking to our class now. While we were walking, that four boys approached us.

 

"Hi girls." One of them greeted us with his gummy smile.

 

"Hi." We replied, annoyed except Hyoyeon.

 

"Is there anything you want?" Hyoyeon asked.

 

"Well, we have a party tomorrow night, if you guys don't mind to come." A tall guy said while glancing at Tiffany.

 

"Sure, we'll come." Hyoyeon answered. 

 

"Sure. 6 pm." The guy with gummy smile said.

 

"Ok." Hyoyeon replied.

 

Then, we walked to our class

 

"Who are they?" I ask after they left.

 

"They're the Kingka of this School." Hyoyeon said.

 

"The tall boy and has dimples is Siwon." said Hyoyeon.

 

"And the one who has a gummy smile is Eunhyuk." Hyoyeon told with a little bit shyly. "And the tall one, pale and quiet is Kyuhyun." Hyoyeon added. I just nodded.

 

"And the other one is Donghae." Tiffany said.

 

"I've known it." I said and rolled mu eyes.

 

"How?" Tiffany asked.

 

"Did you forget? Mr. Park scolded and called his name earlier." I said.

 

"Oh yeah, I forgot." Tiffany said and patted her forehead.

 

Along the way we kept talking, until finally we 've got to class. Then, we went back to study.

 

-SKIP After School-

 

RINGGG

 

The bell rang and the students immediately rushed out of the classroom. I said goodbye and walked to the parking lot to pick up my bike. When I reached in the front of my bicycle, I see a blue box with a white ribbon in the bicycle seat. I looked around, but I did not see anyone. I decided to open it. To my surprise, inside the box there were..

 

CUCUMBER!! And also 2 lizards dan 3 spiders. I screamed and threw the box.

 

'Who did this? Were this prank? Only my bestfriend who knows that I'm afraid of cucumbers, but today 's not my birthday.' I thought.

 

Jessica's POV END

 

No One's POV

 

- Flashback -

 

"Hey... what if we give those girls a little 'prank'?" asked Eunhyuk.

 

"Who?" Kyuhyun asked.

 

"The one who I bumped in the cafeteria, with her friends too" Eunhyuk said.

 

"That sounds good." Donghae added.

 

"Ok, I've got a plan, so here it's.....

 

 

Meanwhile..

 

"Let's go home." said Tiffany.

 

Hyoyeon and Seohyun just nodded. Then, they walked to Tiffany's car.

They were so surprised to see Tiffany's car.

 

"WHAATTT?? What happens to my car? " Tiffany said with astonishment and shocked.

 

Tiffany's car was wet and full of foam. They just staring at the car.

 

"Yah! What's going on?" asked the security. "I hope you don't make a fuss and wash your car and also the surroundings." said the security.

 

They just nodded and started to cleaned Tiffany's car.

 

Without them know , there are four boys hiding and watching them while smirking.

 

"Yah, why you haven't go home yet?" asked a girl. She was walking toward Tiffany and the others. The girls look toward the sound and found Jessica who was walking toward them, leading her bicycle. The four boys also turned to Jessica.

 

"Look at this, my car is dirty and we couldn't go home." said Tiffany.

 

"Who did this?" Jessica asked.

 

"I don't know. When we come here, my car has been like this." Tiffany said sadly.

 

"Oh.. ok let's just clean it." Jessica said. Tiffany smiled to her.

 

"Thanks." She said. Jessica nodded. Then, they continued to clean the car.

 

 

Meanwhile...

 

"Let's go home. Let them clean up the Pink Monster's car." said Siwon.

 

"Let's go!" Eunhyuk said happily and making silly expression. The rest just laughed at him.

 

 

 

 

----------

[a/n]

As i promised, I've update on this week. I'm sorry if the story isn't satisfying, but thanks to all my lovely readers, thanks for the comments, subscribes and vote ^^.