What Plan?

True Love (Rewrite)

 

Jessica's POV

After the school bell rang, all of the students went out from their classes, including me. Seohyun and Hyoyeon already went out from class. I walked to the parking lot to take my bike. On the way to the parking lot, I could hear someone call me.

 

"Ya Jessi!" Tiffany called me. Who else call me Jessi besides Tiffany?

 

"What?" I asked her.

 

"You'll go to the party tonight, right?" She asked me pleadingly.

 

"I don't know. Let's go to the classroom, I want to say something." I asked and dragged her to the classroom. Fortunately, the class was empty, so no one could hear our conversation.

 

"What's wrong Jess?" She asked.

 

"I'm confused, what dress I have to wear tonight? It's impossible I dressed as a nerd like this." I said while pointing at my face.

 

"Hmmm... that's right. I hadn't thought that far." Tiffany said snapping her fingers to her chin.

 

"How about you dressed as usual when you go to a party?" She suggested.

 

"WHAT? Are you crazy? All my plans would be ruined if I do that." I said in disbelief.

 

"I already told you that you shouldn't do this stupid plan." She said.

 

"Huh.. so, what should I do, Tiff?" I asked.

 

"Do as I said earlier." She answered.

 

"I 'll introduce you as.. hmm... Ah! Jung Yoo Ra!" She randomly picked a name.

 

"Hmm... sounds good. But how about me? I've promised the boys that I would come to their party." I said.

 

"I'll say that you're sick." She said.

 

"But, what if they ask you another ques-"

 

"Aish... you don't need to worry, I'll take care of it." She said with a smile.

 

"Ahhh..... Thanks Tiff, you're my best-est friend." I said then hugged her.

 

She just nodded.

 

Jessica's POV END

 

 

Donghae's POV

When I was just going back home, I saw Yoona walking towards me with Sooyoung and Yuri came up behind to follow her. Then, Sooyoung and Yuri go to Kyuhyun and Siwon.

 

"Oppa!" Yoona greeted me then hugged me. I responded hee hugged then caressed her hair. "You'll pick me up tonight, right?" Yoona asked me with an innocent face and a sweet smile.

 

"Mm.. of course." I said nodded and smiled sweetly to her.

 

"Ok then, see you soon, bye Oppa!" She kissed my cheek then waved at me. I just responded with a smile. Then, I could see some boys were looking at me jealously. I was lucky to have a girlfriend like Yoona. Pretty, pale white skin, tall, slim, cute and kind.

 

As I was about to go home, I'm forgetting something. My jacket. I draped my jacket in my seat in class earlier. 

 

"Yah Hyuk! Won! You two go ahead to the car, I forgot my jacket in the class." I said a little loudly because my distance with them was far enough. They just nodded.

 

Then, I walked to my class. When I was about to enter, I could hear a conversation, but I couldn't hear it clearly. I just could hear some words, like dress, plan, and-

 

 

"WHAT? Are you crazy? All......" I couldn't hear the other sentences. I peeked through the window. I could see Jessica and Tiffany. I'm so curious. Actually, what are they talking about? What plan?