The Beginning

True Love (Rewrite)

Jessica's POV

 

KRINGGG

 

'Aish, that stupid alarm.' I thought. I covered myself with my blanket and go back to sleep again.

 

BRAKKK

 

"UNNIE! WAKE UP NOW!!" I heard Krystal, my sister shouting but I don't care about it. I just covered my head with my pillow.

"Unnie, wake up or I'll kick you."

 

No respond. I just quiet.

 

"Aish unnie, let's wake up, you don't want to be late at your first day, right?" She said as she shaking my body.

She kept shaking my body but I didn't care. But, a few minutes later, I heard her footsteps away from my bedroom. And I go back to sleep happily. But then, I felt something on my lips. Something strange and stink. When I opened my eyes..

 

 

KYAAAAAAA!!!!

 

 

I let out my famous dolphin scream. That 'thing', was the most scary thing for me. Cucumber. I hate cucumber since I was 5. I don't know why.

I quickly went to bathroom and washed my mouth roughly. I could hear Krystal laugh loudly. I just sputtered irritably. Then, I decided to take a shower. After 10 minutes, I went out from my bathroom and walked to my closet. I took my uniform and wear it. But my uniform was a little bit different. The skirt was a knee-length skirt and the socks too. I added some things too, like a weird and thick glasses and I tie my hair into a ponytail.

Finished dressing, I go downstairs. I saw my family were already sitting and ate their breakfast.

"Hi mom, dad." I greeted them. "And my cruel sister." I said sarcastically. She just laughed.

Then I took a seat beside my mom and ate my breakfast quietly. Yeah, my parents already knew my plan to be a nerd, so they didn't ask about my appereance. After finished my breaksfast, I said goodbye to my parents and went to the garage to take my bicycle, but Krystal go by car with driver.

Jessica's POV END

(The uniform, just imagine that Jessica's skirt was covered her knee, and ignore Krystal and Minhyuk's face xD)

 

Donghae's POV

(Lee Family's house)

Today is my first day I entered second grade of Senior High School. I checked myself at the mirror, then grabbed my schoolbag and go downstairs.

"Morning Mom." I greeted. She just smiled.

"You look handsome my boy." My mom siad.

"Of course." I replied.

I sat beside my mom and ate my breakfast. "Where's Dad and Donghwa hyung?" I asked.

"They already left about 30 minutes ago."

I just nodded, my dad always busy with his work. After finished eat my breakfast, I said goodbye to my mom then walked to my car and drive to school.

(Donghae's car)

Donghae's POV END

 

Jessica's POV

After a 35-minute cycling, I ended up at the school gate. SM High School. I just staring at the building for a while, until someone tap my shoulder.

"Sica!" I heard a familiar girl's voice.

"Omo! Fany!" I squealed.

I got off from my bike and we hugging each other.

"I'm very very very miss you Jessi." She said, but her expression slightly changed into a dissapointed.

"Why? Is there something wrong?" I asked her, confuse.

"So, you really became a nerd now?" She asked.

I just giggled at her question. Then, we talk while wakling.

"Yes. Sort of." I answered.

She sighed. "Jessi, actually you didn't need to do this. You-"

"I know you're worry about me, but this is my decision, so you don't have to think it." I said and smiled.

She sighed deeply. "Fine, if it's your decision. But don't blame me of you regret to do this stupid plan." She said.

 

I just nodded, then we continued walk to our class. As we walked, some students looked at me strangely. 'Am I look like a monster?' I thought. I just held my laugh because their faces were very funny.

Finally, we arrived at our class. XI - 1.

"OK. So, this is our class, XI-1." Tiffany said and smiled. I just smiled and staring at the class.

'Looks like the students are kind and friendly.' I thought.

"Come on, let's go inside." Tiffany said and we walked in.

As we go inside, almost all of them were looking at me and some students were looking at me and some students were whispering them. But because I'm a cold person, I just ignored their gaze and walked to our seats. My seat was near the window in the left row and second row from the front.

"Fany, where are Hyoyeon and Seohyun?" I asked.

"They'll be here a few minutes later. Just wait." She said calmly.

 

5 minutes later

I saw Hyoyeon and Seohyun come.

"Omo, Sica!" Hyoyeon said, surprisingly. And Seohyun just smiled at me. I smiled back.

Hyoyeon and Seohyun sat infront of us. Then, we chit-chat as we wait the teacher. Then, the teacher come in with four boys behind him. The boys walked in arrogantly. Then, they walked to their seats. While walking to their seats, one of them had an eye contact with me for a few seconds, but then I looked away and staring at the window.

Jessica's POV END

 

Donghae's POV

After arriving at school, I headed to the parking lot and parked my car. I got out and walked to my class. While walking, many girls were crowding me and looking at me intense. I just walked while flirted with them. They shrieked and keep following me. I have to admit that I'm *cough* famous.

 

"Yah! Fish!" Someone called me and I looked back.

Here it is, three annoying people I've ever met. Eunhyuk, Siwon and Eunhyuk. Ignorant, naughty, like to teasing me but smart*maybe and sometimes funny, especially Eunhyuk.

I just smiled at them and they walked towards me. Then, we walked to our class together. Along the way to the class, many girls crowding us. Well, because we're the Kingka of this school *they said.

Finally, after a struggle to pass the girls we reached in our class. When we'll enter the class, Mr. Park, our biology teacher also arrive with us. We just bowed and he told us to get in.

As I walked to my seat, my gaze turned to a girl. 'Must be new student. A nerd.' I thought. I had an eye contact with her for a few seconds, but I immediately turned away. Then, I walked to my seat. My seat was behind the 'nerd' girl and Tiffany, and beside me was Siwon. Before the lesson begins, Mr. Park ask the nerd girl to introduce herself. I just sat down with ease while watching her walked to the front of the class.

"Annyeonghaseyo, cho neun Jung Soo Yeon imnida. You can call me Jessica. I'm from San Fransisco. Bangeupseumnida." She introduced herself and bowed down.

"Ok Miss Jung, you can sit now." Mr. Park said, then she walked to her seat.

During the lesson, I just staring at the board with a blank look. After 10 minutes staring at the board, I turned my gaze to the nerd girl infront of me. I was staring at her ponytail. I always like girl with ponytail, I don't know why. Maybe because they show their neck.

'It's cute.' I thought.

 

WHAAAATTT?? DID I JUST SAY CUTE?

 

I shook my head and get rid of the strange thougt in my brain.

"Donghae? Lee Donghae?"

I immediately turned to Mr. Park.

"Ye-yes Mr?" I stuttering.

"You know the answer?" He asked.

"I-uhm...th-the answer is.." I stuttered. I even didn't know the answer.

"Sstt." Then, I glancing to the nerd girl. Did she just call me?

"The answer is Anthocerotophyta." She whispered.

I just nodded, "The answer is An-anthocerotophyta, Mr."

"Great, please pay attention." He said.

"Thanks." I whispered to the ne-, I mean Sooyeon.

She just nodded. Then, I pay attention again to the board.

 

 

--------

[a/n]

I'M SO SORRY GUYS!! If I could only update now. Because I had a lot of tests and homework. Thanks guys, you've been waiting patiently. But I promise I'll update this week ^^. Thank you so much guys.....